Celebrate FABULAND Month by creating an original MOC using FABULAND parts and characters, mixing it with your favorite theme (besides FABULAND, of course!
What theme will you mix FABULAND with? Space? Castle? Star Wars? Maybe there's a FABULAND battlefield on an alien planet! Maybe the residents of FABULAND are fighting off a zombie invasion! Create something unique and mix up the world of FABULAND as we know it.
- Entries must be posted by midnight UTC, March 31st, 2013.
- One entry per member.
- Entries should be new (never posted anywhere previously) and be FABULAND-themed and mixed with another official LEGO theme or fan-created theme.
- All entries are to include only real LEGO elements. No clone brands, 3rd party parts, or digital entries allowed.
- Decals will be allowed if you've made them yourself, but no cutting, sculpting or modifying parts.
- Entries are to be placed in their own entry topic in the Special Themes forum. The title of the topic should begin with "FABULAND Crossover: " and then give the name of the entry.
- The entry post (first post in your entry topic) may be edited at any time up to the end of the contest, so feel free to make improvements if you wish.
- Entries are to consist of no more than 5 posted pictures of 800x600 or smaller resolution but may also include a link to a folder of additional images of any size.
- Please make your first picture the picture you would like used in the entry thread and leave a clear link, not a Flickr slideshow, please.
- No photoshopping backgrounds or packaging.
- We reserve the right to disqualify any entry that does not follow these rules.
3670 Service Station
3788 Paulette Poodle in her Living Room