Sign in to follow this  
Bob

The Pearl - Sign Ups

banner.png

THE PEARL

Come enjoy a luxurious voyage as we travel the Atlantic Ocean. Sixteen days across the ocean, New York City straight towards Barcelona, Spain.

Relax in our award winning Iceberg Spa, unwind in one of our three pools, enjoy the talents of our singers, dancers, and musicians in our lovely Ice Lounge, and dine in our world-class restaurants. Our staterooms were designed by the finest in the business, and our staff is ever present to ensure your stay is absolutely wonderful.

Finally, enjoy the star of our voyage, the world famous Rubious Diamond. Book now, space is highly limited.

~~~

Please answer the following questions to reserve your ticket aboard The Pearl:

1) Are you currently ill? If you are busy with your illness throughout the trip, please do not sign up.

2) Have you traveled on any voyages before?

3) Are you willing to try new and exciting things never seen before on any other voyage?

4) Do you need a vacation?

~~~

Itinerary

Depart New York City

Day One - Day Sixteen: At Sea

Arrive at Barcelona, Spain

Book Now! Space is limited!

Questions Translations:

1) Are you busy for the next few weeks?

2) Have you played Mafia before?

Yes, I wanna play and I have the time. And if you want to know about my past Mafia experiences, just visit my profile page. :wink:

1) No! Healthy as a Seagull.

2) Yes, absolutely. I love to go on voyages in my spare time!

3) Only if they are new and exciting.

4) I need a vacation soon.

Yay, time to get into Mafia again!

1) I actually have been rather ill lately, but the doctor says I'm getting better. I should have completely recovered in about two days (around 4 a.m. East Coast time, to be exact). And if my experience with the Viking Line is anything to go by, the ship will not have cast off by then :tongue:

2) Yes, I have.

3) Sure, why not? Spending that many months on ship without innovation can get boring, I guess.

4) I definitely do. I have been ill too long, I'm getting withdrawal symptoms if I don't travel right away :grin:

Hm, has EB a new lay-out? Takes some getting used to, I guess...

I am super healthy, have some pretty good travel experience, I love trying new things and the only vacation I need is a nice cruise on the pearl!!!!

I would love to come along for the trip!!

I want to sign up. I can play all the time. I have played mafia before, and have won 2 games. Jedi Temple Mafia and Gotham Mafia.

I'm free, healthy, and have plenty of experience which is listed in my profile. It's been quite a while and I'd love to get back into Mafia!

I may even pick up a few pointers for my cruise this summer :grin:, though I seriously hope not! :look:

I'd like to play. Not much is going on in the near future, so time's not a problem. I have plenty of experience, which you can see on my profile that I really need to update. :blush:

Edited by CallMePie

I'd love a nice trans-Atlantic cruise; count me in if I can still grab a ticket! The most recent games I've played have been Police Infilitration and def's EB Mafia, but I played a bunch more back in the day, and I'll be free for a good two months.

This better not be a trick like def's promise of a "vacation". Because that one didn't end so well.

1.) Just a little nasal drip. Nothing to worry about.

2.) Do you redeem frequent flyer miles?

3.) This one worries me a little. Can't we just lounge around waiting for the all-you-can-eat buffet? I suppose sightseeing wouldn't be so bad...

4.) Most definitely.

After the weekend of February 9th and 10th, you will have my full and undivided attention.

Just view my profile!

Can't wait to go a little cruise I've been moving all my stuff from my parents home to my first own apartment, so a few days off would be miraculous. I do however feel the need to say that I have the tendency to get terribly seasick.

If I can get a ticket, I'm willing to go :sweet:

No more than the last few weeks.

Yes.

1. Might be a bit tight here and there, but I'll always have time to post every day.

2. Yeh, I have. Mafia history can be found on my profile.

1) Are you currently ill? If you are busy with your illness throughout the trip, please do not sign up. Nope

2) Have you traveled on any voyages before? Yup

3) Are you willing to try new and exciting things never seen before on any other voyage? Yup

4) Do you need a vacation? Oh God, yes. Please...

1) Are you currently ill? If you are busy with your illness throughout the trip, please do not sign up.

No, I'm not ill. I don't have plans on being ill, I have cookies to make, and some certain people (*cough* Shadows *cough*) will be mad if I get ill and infect some cookies or decide not to make some. I may have some difficulty waking up (I'm a night owl, and I hate mornings. Wake me up and I'll kill you. Translation: I have schooling, but I was able to deal with it during all three of the games I've played, so don't worry. :classic: )

Umm, yes, 3. I have been to Kirksville, Heartlake, and some unspecified location that def held us hostage in. I always made sure I ad a job, too. I love work. In Kirksville, I was a janitor, in Heartlake, I was a transgender veterinarian who makes cookies (I was lynched, but there were no pictures of my supposed "death" so I technically never did die :tongue: ), and, well, in that unspecified location I carried around a chainsaw and killed a whole bunch of people, so let's just say I was a "population controller". I don't know if you'll want me on board, though, I was beheaded there. That might scare away some passengers. :look: Maybe they'll jump off, and once again I'll be recognized as "The Population Controller"!

3) Are you willing to try new and exciting things never seen before on any other voyage?

Duh! Well, sort of. Just not sushi. I hate sushi. :sick:

Yes, I need some relaxation in the open air after def kidnapped us. He didn't even let us outside! The horror! :hmpf_bad:

Umm, yes, 3. I have been to Kirksville, Heartlake, and some unspecified location that def held us hostage in.

It was my island lair, now abandoned, in the basement :sweet:

1) Not that I've been told of.

2) Indeed.

3) Sure, why not?

4) I need a holiday. A very long holiday.

1. Never been sick a day in my life, and never will be. Ok, that was a lie, but I'll certainly be healthy for the next few weeks! I just got my shots!

2. I've been on quite a few voyages in my times, though I'm still a younger adventurer. My first was way back on a model of a prohibition bootlegging ship, and I've loved them ever since. I rode on the Temple, the Excalibur (and the second when that one tragically hit an iceberg. I got really seasick about that) the Forest II, which I made it to the end of without vomiting once, only to be gut-punched by my former friend upon arrival, another viking line, the Heartbreaker, which was great, and recently, the Eurobricks cruise. Good times, good times.

3. I'm always ready for a good adventure!

4. Boy do I. :hmpf: This is what my face looks like.

~Insectoid Aristocrat Ahoy!

Edited by Dannylonglegs

1. I tend to have seasons of sickness, but am currently on the mend and feel up for such an exciting voyage.

2. I have had the opportunity to travel to many a fine location, including a land populated by talking animals, the inner city, Asgard, outer-space, and most recently a dude ranch.

3. I prefer things to be simple, but now and again I slip my Hawaiian shirt and aviators on and am ready to tackle anything new and exciting that comes my way.

4. I don't need a vacation, but I would very much enjoy one. :classic:

1) No.

2) While I don't recall traveling on Viking, I have been on several others, which are listed in my signature.

3) Only if the activities are over by 9:30 PM. I'll start getting cranky if I'm up past my bed time :laugh:.

4) Is there ever a time when I DON'T need a vacation? Of course I need one!

Ans: Yes, I am, but the doctors recommended I go on a cruise to fully recover. :wub:

Ans: No, but I heard they're usually great. I heard there's a great movie playing in the on-ship theatre called "Titanic." I'm really looking forward to seeing that. :sweet:

Ans: Umm...okay. :look:

Ans: According to my doc. :hmpf_bad:

Questions Translations:

1) Are you busy for the next few weeks? As always, my answer will be that I shouldn't be too busy to play, but unexpected things may come up, Still, I think I'm good to go.

2) Have you played Mafia before? Yes, see signature.