Brickington

The Governor, The Pirate, and The Commodore

banner.png

I thought I should start a little story to spice of the Pirate forum, so here you go! C&C are appreciated.

Chapter 1: The Change of Command

The year was 1750 and there had been talks of a rebellion stirring up at the British colony of Port Imperial. Commodore Brickington was sent with a regiment of soldiers to the colony to stop this. When he arrived he went straight to the Governor's fortress. There, he ordered the change of command of the colony from the Governor to the military.

8420584136_c3a2c231e8_b.jpg

Commodore Brickington: "I have been sent here to take command of the Royal Colony of Port Imperial. I hereby take take control."

​Governor Berkeley: "For what reason?"

Commodore Brickington: "Talks of Rebellion. But it doesn't matter, I have a letter from the His Majesty. Either you agree or I throw you in your own prisons."

Governor Berkeley: "Fine."

8419677929_529389738f_b.jpg

Governor Berkeley: "But let me make some things clear."

Commodore Brickington: "Go right ahead."

Governor Berkeley: "The problem is pirates. Espiecally one named Joe Gardner, I have been recently suspecting him of planning a pirate revolt of Port Imperial. This colony is filled with them, I deem it wise to eliminate them."

With that, one of Commodore Brickington soldiers came in the room.

Soldier: "Sir, we have a problem."

To Be Continued...

Edited by Brickington

Chapter 2: The Capture

Throughout Port Imperial Commodore Brickington set up station where his soldiers would watch over the people. At one particular station near a pub, some pirates, locals, and some kids were throwing rocks at a British soldier who was stationed there. Perhaps they had a little to much to drink or perhaps there was another reason.

8421795344_56a6291024_b.jpg

There was quite a hustle and bustle going on. Everybody was yelling and throwing rocks. The soldier didn't even say one thing or move, and that just frustrated the people even more. Then someone got a whip and said, "This will make him talk!" At that moment Commodore Brickington arrived with a troop of soldiers.

8420702015_9cbff72d71_b.jpg

Brickington: "What is going on? Did any of you know that this is an illegal that can result in the punishment of death? Whoever started this or is the leader come forward."

With that, everybody pointing at a man with long hair and a nice big brown hat.

Brickington: "What is your name?"

Joe Gardner: "The name is Joe Gardner."

Brickington: "Arrest this man!"

8421803372_7087613c3d_z.jpg

Joe Gardner was thrown in the dungeon and kept there. It was now night time and Brickington was in his room. When suddenly a man who looked like a pirate came in.

8421809340_4e739f1304_b.jpg

Pirate: "Joe Gardner is not the man you want."

Brickington: "How would you know?"

Pirate: "I'm not blind as you British outsiders are."

Brickington: "What would be your name?"

Pirate: "Let's just keep that a secret for now. Until then, Joe will explain everything when you talk to him."

The Pirate just left. Commodore Brickington was very puzzled, but just thought that the Pirate was probably a liar. But Brickington was for sure going to have a talk with Joe Gardner in the morning.

To Be Continued...maybe

I want more! Very nicely done my friend. :classic:

Thanks man, means a lot. I think the next chapter will be up in a couple of days. :wink:

Chapter 3: Meeting Joe Gardner

Commodore Brickington went to Port Imperial's dungeons. There was one of Governor Berkeley's guard there that wanted to go down with Brickington. Although Brickington really didn't want him the come along, he came.

8423524463_760734db9e_b.jpg

Brickington: "How are you doing?" Remember his manners.

Joe Gardner: "Good, why am I here?"

Brickington: "Do you know of the word rebellion?"

Joe Gardner: "Why is he here?" Pointing at the guard.

Brickington: "Don't mind that, tell me what you know."

Joe Gardner: "Not in front of company. Tomorrow night, go alone to the Captain's Pub and you will learn everything."

Brickington: "Fine, we can have it your way. You will stay down here until I fine some answers."

And thus Brickington left the dungeon and left Joe Gardner all alone again.

8423527157_db20a3f079_b.jpg

To Be Continued...maybe

I like it, except I'm the Commodore. :laugh:

Wait, you are? I thought I was? :laugh:

I could probably put you in the story though. Do you know what type of LEGO head you are in yellow skin?

Wait, you are? I thought I was? :laugh:

I could probably put you in the story though. Do you know what type of LEGO head you are in yellow skin?

I was just giving you grief. I don't have a yellow head, I've always been a fleshie.

I was just giving you grief. I don't have a yellow head, I've always been a fleshie.

Really? Never had a yellow head? I am exactly the opposite, I never had a fleshie.

I'm hooked dude. Keep this story going.

I'll be gone from my LEGO bricks to Friday. But I might be posting some teasers all week. :wink:

I regret to say that I am away for my bricks for a week. But when I get back, I'll make up for the lost time. :wink:

This has to be one of the best pirates stories i have seen so far. Sorry if you get this question a lot but are you the guy who does Brickington sails forth on youtube?