Oky

Future of SW Contest: The Ultimate Showdown

The success of The Avengers has shown Disney how profitable epic crossovers can be, so they decided to have all of their movie franchises lead up to one ultimate crossover! Over the course of the next Star Wars movies, Mickey Mouse comes to a galaxy far, far away and is soon turned to the Dark Side. He starts to construct a third Death Star (called the "Death Mouse") as well as a time-space portal in order to join forces with all the other Disney-owned villains and take over the whole universe! This forces all the Disney heroes to use the same portal to team up in order to stop this new mousey threat! And so, in the final movie of the series, everyone comes together in Darth Mickey's base and battle it out for the fate of the universe! It's the ultimate showdown of ultimate destiny! You've got characters from Star Wars, Marvel, Pirates of the Caribbean, Pixar, Indiana Jones, and Prince of Persia all fighting each other! Who will win?

8417009945_85ced4c7af_z.jpg

The Ultimate Showdown by Oky - Space Ranger, on Flickr

Luke Skywalker is dueling the evil mastermind Darth Mickey up on the catwalk (ironic, right?) in front of a big window through which you can see the completed Death Mouse.

8418105722_a5fcd0c988_z.jpg

Luke vs. Darth Mickey by Oky - Space Ranger, on Flickr

On the right of the catwalk, Han Solo is having a shootout with Deadpool. Magneto and Nizam are coming to Deadpool's aid. Meanwhile, Thor is fighting Doc Ock in the background.

8417178641_3817cc002c_z.jpg

Han Solo vs. Deadpool & Magneto by Oky - Space Ranger, on Flickr

On the left, Iron Fist is fighting Lotso and Spider-Man is fighting Emperor Zurg while Buzz Lightyear and Nova provide air support for their friends down below.

8417014221_d766e3042f_z.jpg

Spidey & Iron Fist vs. Lotso & Zurg by Oky - Space Ranger, on Flickr

Jack Sparrow attempts to engage Dr. Doom, but soon looses his courage and runs away from him instead. Meanwhile, Chewie tries to rip Venom's arms off while Lightning McQueen is getting ready to run him over. In the background, R2-D2, Cpt. Barbossa, Buzz Lightyear, Agent Mater, and Iron Man are teaming up against Stinky Pete.

8418119390_daf3cb3242_z.jpg

Lightning & Chewbacca vs. Venom by Oky - Space Ranger, on Flickr

As the battle goes on, more and more characters from Disney properties are coming out of the portal in the center of the room. Here you can see Jessie coming through.

8417018269_32aa15439e_z.jpg

Ultimate Showdown - The Portal by Oky - Space Ranger, on Flickr

In the midst of the battle, the Prince of Persia and Indiana Jones get into a fight over who has the better stubble beard. Dastan tries to intimidate Dr. Jones by fancifully swinging his swords around, but Indy is not impressed and simply shoots him down much like he did to that guy in Cairo.

8418121172_b9d120ffea_z.jpg

Indiana Jones vs. Dastan by Oky - Space Ranger, on Flickr

Boba Fett (who has escaped the Sarlacc) tries to shoot Lightning McQueen in the back, but Captain America jumps in and deflects the shot with his shield.

8418109672_46ce64013c_z.jpg

Woody & Cap vs. Boba Fett by Oky - Space Ranger, on Flickr

Leia, now trained in the Jedi arts by her brother and wielding a pink lightsaber, is fighting Loki while Wolverine is dueling Blackbeard the pirate!

8418116794_d8a931fc2d_z.jpg

Leia & Wolverine vs. Loki & Blackbeard by Oky - Space Ranger, on Flickr

Being the coward that he is, Professor Z is just hiding under the stairs.

8418115790_6d47998b5f_z.jpg

Prof. Z hiding by Oky - Space Ranger, on Flickr

Here's a bird's eye view of the battle. As you can see, poor C-3PO is getting torn to pieces by a raging Hulk.

8418101650_70e89d387d_z.jpg

Ultimate Showdown top view by Oky - Space Ranger, on Flickr

I hope you like it. Any comments or criticisms are welcome. And kudos if you know what the title is referencing. :wink:

Is it wrong that the only reason I noticed this was because Mickey's head looked similar to one I built? There are so many great details and that was the only thing that caught my eye on first glance! :blush:

I really love the inclusions of Dr. Doom chasing Jack Sparrow, Wolverine fighting Blackbeard, and of course Mickey and Luke dueling! The Mickey Death Star is awesome also.

Edited by Walter

Thanks. As I said on Flickr, I did base my Mickey design somewhat on yours, so thanks for the inspiration. :classic:

Very funny! But is this what you really want to see in the next SW films? Cause Disney could totally do this, even resurrecting Boba Fett :sweet:

Thanks! And no, of course I don't want Mickey Mouse to become the next major SW villain! :laugh: Although I must admit that an ultimate crossover like this would be pretty cool. :blush: And yes, some of these things, like Leia becoming a Jedi or Boba returning, could very well happen. So in other words, this entry is meant to be a joke, but it is meant to be plausible as well.

Leia actually become a jedi ;)

But only in the EU. Same with Boba. We don't know if she will in the actual movies. :wink:

They may not make this into a movie, but I could definitely see Disney making this into a float for their daily parades throught Disneyland and Disneyworld. Fun build and good luck in the contest.

Nice to see a fun, tongue-in-cheek entry in this category Oky. Great diorama with tons of action going on.... highlight for me has got to be mainstage, with Luke and Mickey fighting it out in front of the Death Mouse. Classic!

Good luck in the competition.