Athos

Winter Village: the Winter Butcher Shop

Every holiday feast needs a centerpiece dish. And all your favorites are on sale at the Winter Butcher's Shop. Whether you prefer Turkey (on display in the bay window), or the eastern european carp dish, or a succulent beef roast, it is all available.

Be sure get in the Christmas spirit: don't forget to put a few coins in the bell-ringer's pot. But watch-out for the firewood wagon. The driver has to make sure the fireplace in the shop is fully fed, or you might have to defrost your purchase when you get home.

Steve

For some reason your photos are just coming through as a solid black on my iPad.

I've noticed this from some photo sharing sites.

Andy D

The outside looks really nice, any interior shots......Brick On 'Athos' ! :wink:

Yes, I managed to get five minutes away from my sick family tonight to snap some (pretty crappy quality) pictures...

Steve

A nice MOC! So the girl in front is luring the horse into the butchery?! ;) I also noticed the fish, your butcher has fish? Ours doesn't (I think), but he might be eating it tonight for himself of course (and just traded it with the fisherman that got a steak for it in return?!).

Could you deeplink 5 photos in the first post, and perhaps link to the flickr set? Thanks. :classic:

Sure. I was trying to link to the gallery, but I guess it automatically makes that goofy slide show thing. Here is the exterior:

http://www.flickr.com/photos/37777874@N06/8410268836/in/set-72157632593904023

And the interior:

http://www.flickr.com/photos/37777874@N06/8410418784/in/set-72157632593904023/

Steve

Nice work, got some very good detail in there, i love the christmas tree, and all the meats hanging up

For some reason your photos are just coming through as a solid black on my iPad.

I've noticed this from some photo sharing sites.

Andy D

I have the same issue. It's caused by the fact that this is a slideshow from flickr using Adobe Flash, which is by default not installed on an iPad.

Where did you get the sausages in that color? I know of red and black but not whatever color that is (looks like Tan to me but I could be wrong)

Finally saw you photos directly in Flickr. Very nice. The style of builing fits right in. The colors are a gret choice for a Winter Vilage building. Lots of nice details.

Is anyone else going to hve a hard time voing his year? So many great ntrie!

Andy Ad