The home of Trian Burress is in Albion, the Capital City of Avalonia.

8399702682_76c620fd62_c.jpg

Antonin, a woodcutter in Albion cuts down a weed tree outside the Burress estate while Fredrick, a stable boy, checks on the horse.

8399703088_8b913af664_c.jpg

An Albion council member and an Avalonia soldier drop by the house for a visit.

8399702120_17b8b0fdc0_c.jpg

Built for the King of the Castle title.

Catch more views in my Flickr account

Like always, a very original creation!!!

I love the windows above the "garage"!

Also very nice decorations!!

You never cease to impress. I love the roof and the colors of this build.

Can't wait to see what you will have up your sleeve for Challenge VI

mikey

Awesome! Ok, this is going to sound weird, but I really like the details such as doorknobs, the Chimney, the light, the balcony, etc... All of them are great touches that help put this MOC up there in that top tier category.

Wow the colors here are just perfect. I love the architecture as well.

Nice detailing, especially with the balcony over the front door. However, I'm not sure about those bay windows above the 'garage', they look far too modern and/or pirate ship-y for me.

Wow, this is Awesome! I love the whole style of the building, including the roof, the windows, the doors... I especially like the fencing along the outside and the use of the wrenches for the door handles. I knew this had been coming, and you did not disappoint. Great job!

Thanks guys. This build was mostly done because I loved the sand green and reddish brown combo. I made a few last minute changes that helped the build.

nice one Z, have been waiting to see how the completed one would look, you don't fail to impress!

keep it up!

~Legoanrdo

Really like the sand green/reddish brown :wub: The layout of the house is quite interesting (in a good way) and the numerous details are great.

The numerous dormers in the roof are an excellent touch as well :thumbup: Keep it up :classic:

Love the whole build....I really need to get some of those brown window pieces, they look great everytime I see someone use them. And in here, I think its my favorite part!

Great work as usual ZCerbeus :thumbup: :thumbup: I love this house full of detail :wub_drool:

Any interior?

This one IS intended to have an interior. It is only partially done though. I had to move on to keep up! Some of the flooring is in and it has a complex bunch of fireplaces that are also in. I will eventually get to that.

This one IS intended to have an interior. It is only partially done though. I had to move on to keep up! Some of the flooring is in and it has a complex bunch of fireplaces that are also in. I will eventually get to that.

Ooh :wub: I almost asked but knew you didn't generally do interiors, glad to hear this one will have an interior :thumbup:

This is for sure my favourite moc from you Z! The colours, the little details, all the angles and the base around the moc are all excellent!

This is for sure my favourite moc from you Z!

Really? I like Vulcan Hall and the gate house better, but I do think this turned out well after some tuning. I do think I need to explore some new techniques any designs since I think I have the Tudor design fairly well in hand.

Well of course they are mocs in the higher league but the colours and all the angles make this one so nice! The front garden with the fences... :wub:

Now I saw the hinges to the doors! Wow!