Big Cam PMed me earlier this day and sent me this picture he took a couple of months ago. At that time we hunted the pirate down and imprisoned most of his crew. He decided to show us where they hid their confiscated goods. He also took the group picture of us after we found and dug up the gold. We then let him go and he promised he'll behave. If he goes on some raiding spree again, we'll at least have a challenge since the blues don't offer any!

Without any further ado, I present to you TOR III red team:

TORIIIRedTeam.jpg

P.S.: I made up ZCerberus, since he didn't provide his avatar and also added Morthen, who also didn't authorize his avatar but I liked the version from his comic. Hope you two don't mind ...

Awesome! I wish i was in it though. Long live redcoats!

P.S how do you get those "red coats rule" banners?

Edited by captain gabe

It sure feels good to have myself in a picture for TORIII. I thought I would be left out. They even have me long-brimmed hat and dark-brown scabbard and pistols. By the way, dr_spock, if you're reading this, I didn't mean to point the gun behind your head.

This is so lovely. I will put it in a picture frame and hang it up over the chimney. :wink:

Nice one, Master. Although for being Colonel I don't see why I am in the back of the pack. :hmpf_bad: :tongue:

P.S how do you get those "red coats rule" banners?

In this topic. I know, the bluecoat ones are an eyesore. :sick:

Haha thats really cool, to see "all" of us together.

and it looks like you have my complete assembly. Which is rather rare......

Nice job

about the authorize thing, i thought if you where in the contest, then you had already agreed to that.....

Eventhough. Im not just fine with it. Im really glad that you took my avatar in our group picture

Thank you, MstrOfPppts for doing the team picture. That is awesome.

It sure feels good to have myself in a picture for TORIII. I thought I would be left out. They even have me long-brimmed hat and dark-brown scabbard and pistols. By the way, dr_spock, if you're reading this, I didn't mean to point the gun behind your head.

No problemo. Just don't pull that trigger. :laugh:

about the authorize thing, i thought if you where in the contest, then you had already agreed to that.....

Eventhough. Im not just fine with it. Im really glad that you took my avatar in our group picture

That is correct.

The Rules State: "The use of avatars in comics is encouraged and permitted but limited to the avatars of those who have entered the Tournament, Tournament Hosts and Classic-Pirates Crew Members. Eurobricks members who wish to allow the use of their avatar in the Tournament may do so by signing up in a special topic that will be opened. By joining the Tournament or authorizing the use of your avatar you are agreeing to have your avatar abused in whatever way competitors and Tournament Officials see fit to abuse them."

Maybe I should have been a lawyer instead of a ropemaker. :wink:

I thought I would be left out. They even have me long-brimmed hat and dark-brown scabbard and pistols.

Why would anyone be left out? I'd add even more if they contributed their avatars. The non pirate ones and various objects don't count for this ...

This is so lovely. I will put it in a picture frame and hang it up over the chimney. :wink:

Glad you liked it, feel free to do so. I think every redcoat should have this on his night table :D

Nice one, Master. Although for being Colonel I don't see why I am in the back of the pack. :hmpf_bad::tongue:

Your name and avatar change got me confused this time - had to double check who you are. The positioning was random and I admit that some mistakes did occur. Same with the gun, which is unintentionally pointed to the head. But things like this happen, even in real life it's hard to tell 15 people to all stand still and look at one direction ;) I do admit I could lift you for a plate, but noticed it a bit late. You are at the left side, where all the leaders appear. Hey, even Z had to kneel for this photo :P

and it looks like you have my complete assembly. Which is rather rare......

I was lucky to have purchased the pants in a bulk earlier. Else I've also got all complete CMF series, so it wasn't that hard. I like your avatar but didn't want to include the pirate version. After seeing your redcoat transition in the comic, I was glad I could include you too!

If any other redcoat want's to join the fun, feel free to authorize your avatar. It's still not too late - I might have some other plans, now that I've spent some money on all the parts! I also have a complete blue team apart from 3 or 4 parts I'm still looking for. But their group shot would look much more chaotic :D I also got 2 old red admirals, so now I have all 3 special white and black bicornes and Red Hat's torso does not need to be Photoshopped anymore :D

Glad you all guys liked this, feel free to print it and stay tuned!

An excellent monument picture for the fallen for when the tournament is over! :devil:

Yes. A picture to put over your dead carcasses to let everyone know who won the day.

Your name and avatar change got me confused this time - had to double check who you are. The positioning was random and I admit that some mistakes did occur. Same with the gun, which is unintentionally pointed to the head. But things like this happen, even in real life it's hard to tell 15 people to all stand still and look at one direction ;) I do admit I could lift you for a plate, but noticed it a bit late. You are at the left side, where all the leaders appear. Hey, even Z had to kneel for this photo :P

I was just messing with you. :P

An excellent monument picture for the fallen for when the tournament is over! :devil:

My thoughts exactly :devil:

Ah! The last known picture of the fallen Redcoat legion that went iinto the jungle and was never heard again... :sadnew:

anyway

This is terrific! :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup:

Please please someone make OUR version so that I could hang it over the chimney :wub:

Great family picture! Nice to see us united as one. This will surely make the Bluecoats envious of all the treasure that we have.

A team photo! This needs to be blogged.

[bloggedcp][/bloggedcp]

Thanks for blogging it, but I'm afraid there was a slight mistake. I made this picture, that with Big Cam was just a background story (which by the way in fact PMed me that day, but not for sending me the picture). I couldn't say it was one of us taking the photo, since we're all in there :D

Thanks for blogging it, but I'm afraid there was a slight mistake. I made this picture, that with Big Cam was just a background story (which by the way in fact PMed me that day, but not for sending me the picture). I couldn't say it was one of us taking the photo, since we're all in there :D

Haha my mistake! I'll be sure to fix it as soon as possible.

That one has actually just been made recently ...

I was just messing with you. :P

Don't mess with me :P

Brilliant shot mate, extra rum for you today! :thumbup:

Bring it on!

I still prefers this way over the Bluecoats Group Shot

I actually quite like the huge pile of ash in their forst version. It's hilarious!

Nice one, Master. Although for being Colonel I don't see why I am in the back of the pack. :hmpf_bad::tongue:

Some of us are shorter so need to be further forward!

Nice team photo! Only just spotted it! :classic: