This was just a quick build to get my first Avalonian build up. I would also like to came the title of Champion of Avalonia with this build.

sam_0091.jpg

It was early in the year, and Lord Brickington was busy building up Hanaco, when a Mitgardian Knight challenged Brickington to a joust. Brickington quickly accepted the offer (knowing that his skills were unmatched). The day finally came and the two knights meant in a field that had a Avalonian fence. There they jousted and Brickington easily won!

Brickington:

sam_0092.jpg

Mitgardian Knight:

sam_0093.jpg

Mitgardian Soldier:

sam_0094.jpgWhat do you think of him? Is there anything else I can put on him?

Aftermath:

sam_0095.jpg

I believe this Mitgardian Knight learned his lesson today. Never challenge a Avalonian Lord. Just because Brickington is at the young age of 19, doesn't mean his skills are immature. I do hope this suffering Mitgardian Knights gets better.

C&C Please!

Edited by Brickington

Really nice helmet you created for yourself!!!

But the Mitgardian knighst seems a bit poorly equiped :sceptic:

Really nice helmet you created for yourself!!!

But the Mitgardian knighst seems a bit poorly equiped :sceptic:

Thank you, I just tried the idea of putting the blade on the helmet and it worked out quite nicely. Yeah, it turns out that the Mitgardian knight was a poor man who was borrowing some armor from a Mitgardian soldier. :laugh:

Huzaah, Glory to Avalonia.

I like your sifgif.

Thank you, I worked for a hour trying to get him right!

Edited by Brickington

Thank you, I just tried the idea of putting the blade on the helmet and it worked out quite nicely. Yeah, it turns out that he was a poor man who was borrowing some armor from a Mitgardian soldier. :laugh:

*sighs*

Those Avalonians, duelling against poor people dressend in borrowed uniforms to try to impress us...

*sighs*

*kicks*

*sighs*

Those Avalonians, duelling against poor people dressend in borrowed uniforms to try to impress us...

*sighs*

*kicks*

You missed understood, He said he was a wealthy Mitgardian knight, but after I defeated him badly, he said he was a poor man.

You missed understood, He said he was a wealthy Mitgardian knight, but after I defeated him badly, he said he was a poor man.

I was just kidding :wink:

Too bad it is not a Knight's Tale (referencing to the movie, where the poor man wins)

I was just kidding :wink:

Too bad it is not a Knight's Tale (referencing to the movie, where the poor man wins)

Well, the poor man was cocky. So the humble man wins! (Which is just as good!)

This painting has got to be a fake, Mitgardian jousters usually win!

They don't win against Lord Brickington of Avalonia! :grin:

As to the Mitgardian he's obviously an imposter or a nut :laugh:

Well Avalonia and Mitgardia have their days. Migardians are known to take a stand though, so this must have been a Kaliphlin imposter!

Most Avalonians that face a Kaliphlite in battle end up with knives in their backs, and it isn't because we prefer to use assassins.

Most Avalonians that face a Kaliphlite in battle end up with knives in their backs, and it isn't because we prefer to use assassins.

Avalionans will be injured with knives in their backs. And the kaliphlite won't have his head.