Very nice microscale! The ship looks a bit plain, but the thing that makes up for it big time - the buildings are amazing! :thumbup:

That's awesome! The blast radius is great and the collapsing buildings really add to the effect. That ship is menacing, too.

Very nice. The contrast of trans-neon and trans-orange doesn´t look too good. But that´s just minor nitpicking.

Very cool! The buildings are topnotch as are the explosion effects :thumbup: The lean shape of the big ship is nice too, good luck in the contest :classic:

Great, great work :thumbup: :thumbup: You have made a fantastic work with the destructive effect of this micro-scale :wink:

I love this MOC. It precisely illustrates the one of the fundamentals of Sith teaching; Obedience through fear. If you come across clearly, you should only have to use this destructive demonstration once. Good job!

Great concept and really clean and clever build.

I really like your colour choices you made - it really makes for some great actions :grin:

The little buildings have some great architectural details and I really like the sense of action you've got here too.

That ship is very pleasing to the eye, using those long slope bricks was a great idea. The buildings are ace as well!

Thank you everyone, much appreciated! :sweet:

I took a video demonstrating the light-up function. (I added a link in the entry post.)

The ship and every single building look amazing. The impact zone and the way you've depicted the destruction is excellent! :thumbup:

Absolutely great. The blast colours are perfect, as are the falling buildings - and all the other buildings! The absence of greebling reinforces how large the ship is (a ship the size of a few city blocks wouldn't display tiny details at this MOC's perspective).

So the ship is actually held up/fixed in the air by that orange beam piece then? So it is simultaneously attacking with the beam and giving the illusion of flight?

That good sir... is ingenious!

Love this, stunned by the buildings as well, great work!

/picks up jaw.....

That destruction effect is simply awesome. And those buildings and that ship. Ive just done my first micro scale MOC and I am now really inspired to go back and build some more.