Barraki Movie!

• Please log in to reply
56 replies to this topic

#1 Kynok

Kynok

• aka Bionicle Boy

Member: 182

Posted 22 January 2007 - 08:37 PM

The Barraki Creeps from the Deep movie is up! It totally blew me away!

BIONICLEStory.com

Posted Image
Newest LEGO Set: 8990 Fero & Skirmix Posted Image
Posted Image
Every morning I check the obituary section in the newspaper; if I’m not in there, I go to work. . .

#2 lone_buffalo

lone_buffalo

Member: 1027

Posted 22 January 2007 - 09:12 PM

Poor little matoran! e didn't stan a chance against the Barraki!!!!!!!!! It was pretty cool, though.

#3 Kahgarak

Kahgarak

Member: 514

Posted 22 January 2007 - 09:20 PM

I love how Takadox looks in this movie.

#4 lone_buffalo

lone_buffalo

Posted 22 January 2007 - 09:25 PM

*crys* doesn't anyone care for the poor little matoran?!?!? He can dro... wait, nevermind, but stiil. Care for the little guy. By the way, was that the Mask of Live feautured in the movie?

#5 Kynok

Kynok

• aka Bionicle Boy

Posted 22 January 2007 - 09:40 PM

View Postlone_buffalo, on Jan 22 2007, 09:25 PM, said:

By the way, was that the Mask of Live feautured in the movie?
Yup! It fell from Voya Nui into the Mahri Nui sea...

Posted Image
Posted Image
Every morning I check the obituary section in the newspaper; if I’m not in there, I go to work. . .

#6 Lord Thrawn

Lord Thrawn

• SW Nerd !!

Member: 190

Posted 22 January 2007 - 09:47 PM

What the hell was with the music?  And the Barakki fighting each other?  Not very much like the storyline at all.

#7 Capn Kirk 911

Capn Kirk 911

Member: 1121

Posted 22 January 2007 - 10:11 PM

wow, I am a aisy asiy *y*  *n*  *y*  *n* (spanish) bionicle fan, but... this well It had me hooked, I might buy all the bionicle barriki that was sweeeet!!! 8-o  8-o  8-o

View PostLord Thrawn, on Jan 22 2007, 04:47 PM, said:

What the hell was with the music?  And the Barakki fighting each other?  Not very much like the storyline at all.

true the music didn't go very good with it :S  :-X .... maybe something a little heavier, heavymetal would have gone good with it! ;-)

View Postlone_buffalo, on Jan 22 2007, 04:12 PM, said:

Poor little matoran! e didn't stan a chance against the Barraki!!!!!!!!! It was pretty cool, though.

View Postlone_buffalo, on Jan 22 2007, 04:25 PM, said:

*crys* doesn't anyone care for the poor little matoran?!?!? He can dro... wait, nevermind, but stiil. Care for the little guy. By the way, was that the Mask of Live feautured in the movie?

yes matoran seem to get bullied a lot, poor little guy... he need's to start going to the gym |-/ maybe that would do it :-D, just kidin!!!

#8 lone_buffalo

lone_buffalo

Posted 22 January 2007 - 10:21 PM

[quote name='Lord Thrawn' date='Jan 22 2007, 04:47 PM' post='123885']
[quote] It said why they were fighting. Because they are in a prison and they need the mask to get out. From what I saw it looks like only one can use it. Why are you so surpised by this! Look at the Piraka. They fought each other, too. (ironically for the same thing)

#9 Lord Thrawn

Lord Thrawn

• SW Nerd !!

Member: 190

Posted 22 January 2007 - 10:56 PM

But in the books they're all allied and all of them want to use the Ignika to restore themselves to their former forms in order to continue their reign of chaos which they can't do alone.  Yeah.

If I were in a prison I'd try to cooperate if I were trying to escape.

#10 lone_buffalo

lone_buffalo

Posted 22 January 2007 - 10:58 PM

View PostLord Thrawn, on Jan 22 2007, 05:56 PM, said:

But in the books they're all allied and all of them want to use the Ignika to restore themselves to their former forms in order to continue their reign of chaos which they can't do alone.  Yeah.

If I were in a prison I'd try to cooperate if I were trying to escape.
The Piraka were allied too, but they all betrayed each other. P.S. Nice Halo Wars pic on your signature. Go Covenant!!!!!!!!!!

#11 Zaktan of the Shadows

Zaktan of the Shadows

Member: 1232

Posted 23 January 2007 - 12:03 AM

Cool! I liek the fighting. A lot of suspense for a mini-movie. Poor Dekar... Wierd music though.

-ZotS

#12 dillthepill

dillthepill

Member: 931

Posted 23 January 2007 - 12:16 AM

View PostLord Thrawn, on Jan 22 2007, 09:47 PM, said:

Well, apparently it seems the Barraki are horrible at teamwork like the Piraka were. I liked that movie alot. It was really cool.

#13 Shakar

Shakar

• Out of the dark

Member: 799

Posted 23 January 2007 - 09:51 PM

Great movie. Pridak looked very good in that swimming position. The animation was very good. I liked the music, too (it's refereshing after all that rap. I hope they return with these type of songs, I liked Hero).

Shakar
BIONICLE 2015 progress bar: Masters [IIIII] Protectors [II] Skull villains []
>tfw no Voltix XL :, (

#14 Optimax X

Optimax X

• Likes sheep......

Member: 1212

Posted 23 January 2007 - 10:38 PM

Ahhh, poor ickle matoran! Good mvie, but absolutly hated the music. Absolutly dreadful.

#15 Starwars4J

Starwars4J

Member: 257

Posted 23 January 2007 - 11:09 PM

It actually wasn't a bad movie, I liked the little Matoran.  My one gripe is that they didn't make them look...menacing enough, though the statue thing was a NICE touch

#16 Zaktan of the Shadows

Zaktan of the Shadows

Member: 1232

Posted 24 January 2007 - 01:00 AM

Whats wrong with the music?

-ZotS

#17 Lord Admiral Helden Ravensdorn

Lord Admiral Helden Ravensdorn

Member: 806

Posted 24 January 2007 - 02:09 AM

For once, I'm with Zaktan. The music was better then any of the poor rock/pop/rap trash we've been getting ever since Justin Luchter (Templar) and Nathan Furst (Movies) and for once actually FIT the feel of the story.

#18 Kynok

Kynok

• aka Bionicle Boy

Posted 24 January 2007 - 02:18 AM

Who was the band that sang "Hero" and "Caught in a Dream"? I believe it was A.I.K. or somthing like that?

I like the music on this movie. Maybe not as much as "Hero" or "Caught in a Dream" songs. But much better than the "Piraka Rap" by whatever wannabe made that!

Also, how do I save movies like this or from You Tube onto my computer? I want to make a database of these movies...

Posted Image
Posted Image

#19 Lord Admiral Helden Ravensdorn

Posted 24 January 2007 - 02:21 AM

Meh... I never really felt guitars fit Bionicle - not as a main theme, anyway, but as a suplement like in this vid. Oh, and the poor singing in "Hero" wasnt that much of a plus :( At least the chick singing in this one gives it a bit more of a mysterious air.

#20 Starwars4J

Starwars4J

Member: 257

Posted 24 January 2007 - 02:24 AM

View PostKynok, on Jan 23 2007, 09:18 PM, said:

Who was the band that sang "Hero" and "Caught in a Dream"? I believe it was A.I.K. or somthing like that?

I like the music on this movie. Maybe not as much as "Hero" or "Caught in a Dream" songs. But much better than the "Piraka Rap" by whatever wannabe made that!

Also, how do I save movies like this or from You Tube onto my computer? I want to make a database of these movies...
Go here to install a FireFox extension called Video Downloader, which lets you download...well, videos  :-P

The videos are downloaded in an .flv format, so make sure to download the flv player too!  Enjoy  :-)

#21 Cyclone Titan

Cyclone Titan

• Journaliste de la Mort

Member: 1285

Posted 24 January 2007 - 02:49 AM

View PostLord Thrawn, on Jan 22 2007, 03:47 PM, said:

You kiddin me that music ruled for its mysterious suspense like tune and the video was...was...was the greatest thing sinced sliced bread *y*  *y*  *y*  *y*  *y*  *y*

Barraki on,
                             CT

View PostLord Admiral Helden Ravensdorn, on Jan 23 2007, 08:21 PM, said:

Meh... I never really felt guitars fit Bionicle - not as a main theme, anyway, but as a suplement like in this vid. Oh, and the poor singing in "Hero" wasnt that much of a plus :( At least the chick singing in this one gives it a bit more of a mysterious air.

One more thing, Hero was the greatest song since move along.
Viva La Freewalrus!

Borrow money from pessimists, they don't expect it back-Steven Wright

#22 Lord Admiral Helden Ravensdorn

Posted 24 January 2007 - 03:02 AM

Move along sucked  *wacko*

I honestly cant tell how a whiny emo band can envoke any of the feelings of valor, destiny and epicness that should go along with BIONICLE.

No offense if you like AAR, though. All Im saying is taht I can see why they're rejected :)

#23 Dino_Bot

Dino_Bot

Member: 475

Posted 24 January 2007 - 03:14 AM

Well, that's the single best thing Bionicle's done since the Inika and the Bohroks.

Lord my Admiral, you are right. Emo and Bionicle doesn't go well together...but now that I think about it, the Inika were supposed to be emo-y, like a teenager, y'know, first they were kids, suddenly they have powers and are all depressed about it.

#24 lone_buffalo

lone_buffalo

Posted 24 January 2007 - 03:56 AM

The music wasn't that bad. I mean look at that gay Move Along crap. I think the music was pretty good compared to some weird emo stuff.

#25 Lord Admiral Helden Ravensdorn

Posted 24 January 2007 - 04:15 AM

Yeah... Emo-y, because His Lord Greg Farshtey thinks that Matoran are little children, Toa are adolescants to young adults, and Turaga are the old curmudgeons.... Oh, and since they cant reproduce, they cant feel love.

*sigh* Greg is such a hack...

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users