ToR Official Entry, Round 1: The Curse of the Red Hat

• Please log in to reply
9 replies to this topic  – Started by Yawgmoth , Jan 05 2013 01:28 PM

#1 Yawgmoth

Yawgmoth
  • Glory to the Bluecoats!

Member: 10202

Posted 05 January 2013 - 01:28 PM

I apologize for the bad photo images, I'm still trying to get a decent camera, anyway, here's my entry fot this ToR, enjoy!  I sure did :)

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Well, I really have to admit I had no ideas for this event, when I finally decided to write something, I realized that, not owning that red hat could be a funny thing to start a story, and everythig else came together after that hehe..

Glory to the bluecoats!
Redesigning classics, with my own flavor :)

Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image

#2 Brickington

Brickington
  • It's Tuesday somewhere, right?

Member: 28288

Posted 05 January 2013 - 02:28 PM

:laugh: Extremely funny!! Great comic! Those bluecoats on the ship are very orderly ( which is surpirsing for a bluecoat)! :tongue:

Posted Image

~Lord Brickington of Avalonia~

My Flickr | Guilds of Historica | Sir Brickington | My Brickshelf

#3 dr_spock

dr_spock
  • BoBS IT Dept

Member: 8775

Posted 05 January 2013 - 05:01 PM

Funny.  We'll get that hat back.  Now that the bluecoats are going to get sick for possessing it.   :devil:

P.S.  I think you may have 11 panels.

#4 Nergal

Nergal

Member: 35565

Posted 05 January 2013 - 05:26 PM

Great comic, just as the others.

This tournament seems very funny, i wonder if i can participate in the second round being that i just entered the forum,

#5 Brig. Brick

Brig. Brick
  • Bluecoat Homer

Member: 11496

Posted 05 January 2013 - 06:29 PM

great entry

View PostBrickington, on 05 January 2013 - 02:28 PM, said:

(...) Those bluecoats on the ship are very orderly

my friend, the bluecoat are to only neat!, you know, we only have one type of uniform, not a tutti frutti like yours! :tongue:

View Postdr_spock, on 05 January 2013 - 05:01 PM, said:

Funny.  We'll get that hat back.  Now that the bluecoats are going to get sick for possessing it.   :devil:

In the hands of the bluecoats, there is no curse.. you know, the islanders, the pirates and the redcoats are to only superstitious

View Postdr_spock, on 05 January 2013 - 05:01 PM, said:

P.S.  I think you may have 11 panels.

Do you say it for the micro picture of the last panel?.... I don't think that pictures even count as a panel!
Posted Image

#6 Yawgmoth

Yawgmoth

Posted 05 January 2013 - 06:39 PM

View PostBrig. Brick, on 05 January 2013 - 06:29 PM, said:

great entry

Do you say it for the micro picture of the last panel?.... I don't think that pictures even count as a panel!

I was hoping it didnt count as a panel, since it is really, well...tiny.. and with little to no content :pir-tongue:

#7 Grimmbeard

Grimmbeard
  • Oh me, oh my! Love that Redcoat Pie!

Member: 30768

Posted 05 January 2013 - 07:22 PM

Very funny, especially the end :laugh: . Great comic and good luck :thumbup: .
--Grimmbeard
You've fallen for one of the classic Blunders! the most famous of which is never get involved in a land war in Asia, but only slightly less well-known is this, Never go in against a Sicilian when death is on the line!!!

Flickr | YouTube

Posted Image  Posted Image  Posted Image  Posted Image

#8 Mazin

Mazin
  • Gluttonous blue pig.

Member: 1175

Posted 06 January 2013 - 09:19 PM

Wow. Great work indeed. So many stages! Scenography department did a great job! "Much effort you have put Master Luke"...

Seems that Rifleman Mazin is not only a great warrior, and skilled glutton, but he has a fabulous hearing and his speed could make Flash embarassed :laugh: Hey, is that a Cactus I'm a having for my lunch there?

Commander's hat collection, parrot post ( did I flew on that parrot by the way? ) and Commander's hat killing poor indian civilization are great ideas :thumbup:

Surprised they didn't scream "THIS IS SP...!!" on the 9th panel :wink:

Edited by Mazin, 06 January 2013 - 10:34 PM.

"Many people don't know what to do with time. Time doesn't have this problem with people"
Magdalena Samozwaniec

#9 Yawgmoth

Yawgmoth

Posted 06 January 2013 - 09:46 PM

View PostMazin, on 06 January 2013 - 09:19 PM, said:

Seems that Rifleman Mazin is not only a great warrior, and skilled glutton, but he has a fabulous fearing and his speed could make Flash embarassed :laugh: Hey, is that a Cactus I'm a having for my lunch there?

A shame I didn't had a roasted turkey, or some other "dishes" in my collection, other than apples and a fish hehe.. but I tried to give you a healthy breakfast :laugh:

( did I flew on that parrot by the way? )

These are parrots, not gandalf's eagles xD ... however, it is heard these are the fastest message delivering system in our tropical lego domain :pir-laugh:

Surprised they didn't scream "THIS IS SP...!!" on the 9th panel :wink:

It was 6:00 am when I finished that panel hehe,... I was almost out of ideas... or energy :P, but it's a great idea :D thanks!

#10 Mazin

Mazin
  • Gluttonous blue pig.

Member: 1175

Posted 06 January 2013 - 10:37 PM

View PostYawgmoth, on 06 January 2013 - 09:46 PM, said:

A shame I didn't had a roasted turkey, or some other "dishes" in my collection, other than apples and a fish hehe.. but I tried to give you a healthy breakfast :laugh:

Oh it's just an appetizer so that's ok... I think that I took some "takeaway" food with me :wink:

These are parrots, not gandalf's eagles xD ... however, it is heard these are the fastest message delivering system in our tropical lego domain :pir-laugh:

No.... actually "cannon post" is the fastest... there's no better way to send a Redcoat to the other part of the island in a short matter of time - like returning their messengers to "sender" :laugh:  

It was 6:00 am when I finished that panel hehe,... I was almost out of ideas... or energy :P, but it's a great idea :D thanks!

You're very welcome!
"Many people don't know what to do with time. Time doesn't have this problem with people"
Magdalena Samozwaniec

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Sponsored Links