Day Seven: Stuck in the Middle With You
"Good morning. As you can see, everyone is still here. It was a very quiet night. To tell you the truth, I appreciated a chance to rest with nobody screaming for help for a change."
"The dogs...um spoke with Mike, but I they didn't leave any information. So, I checked his room. He was a loyal member of the Town."
"As you can see by these full crates, I have a shipment of supplies in for the race. I will be busy decorating and restocking the apple barrels and such. I use to have people to help me with this, but they keep dying. So, if you all could please wrap this investigation up soon, I'd really appreciate it."
Day 7 Starts now.
- Each player will be given a character to play, who will be aligned with either the Town or the Scum. To win the game, the Town must kill off all the Scum, while the Scum must outnumber the Town. Any Third-Party (neutral) characters have their own win conditions as outlined in their roles.
- Each day you will be able to vote to lynch a player. Voting should be done in the following format; Vote: Character (Player). Similarly, unvoting is to be done in the format; Unvote: Character (Player). No other format will be accepted. A majority vote is required to lynch a player.
- A game day will last
until majority vote is reached up to a maximum of72 hours. You may not vote in the first 24 hours. After the day has concluded, a night phase will commence, which will last a maximum of 48 hours. Night actions must be sent to the host in the first 24 hours of the night phase.
- The alignment of lynched players, as well as those that died during the night, will be revealed at the beginning of the next day.
- You may not quote or pretend to quote anything sent to or from you in PM with the game host. This includes all the details of your character and role, as well as any night action results. Role claims and reporting of night action results are acceptable, but in your own words only. Do not attempt to use the structure of your role PM to your advantage.
- You may not quote PMs from other players. Quoting PMs from other players will result in a same-day 3-vote penalty against you for each incident.
- Do not play the game outside the day-thread and PMs. Similarly, do not post out of character inside the thread; you must always play the role given to you. Game tactics and roles may only be discussed in the game thread or via PM with other players. Private discussion is done at your own risk and should be treated as part of the game.
- Writeboards will not be used in this game. All communication is to be done in the game day threads and via PM.
- If you are dead, your game is over. You may not comment on the game to any living or dead players in any form. This includes posting, private messaging, direct chat, email or any other form of online or offline communication. Any information you had becomes void and may not be passed on. The same applies for living players making contact with those who are no longer playing, no matter what the stated purpose. Both situations can appear to be an attempt to gain information or cause influence that would be unfair to the remaining living players. Whether you are still playing or have already died, if you are contacted inappropriately, please notify the host immediately. Violation of this rule will result in instant mod-kill and probably something worse after the game.
- You may not edit your posts. Editing your post will result in a 2-vote penalty. This is your only warning.
- You must post in every Day Thread. Failure to do so will result in a 1-vote penalty at the start of the next day.
- You must vote in every Day Thread. Failure to do so will result in a 2-vote penalty at the start of the next day.
- These rules will not change through the game. Do not pester the host about changing any rules.
- If you encounter a problem or have a question, please contact the host using your role PM. All other forms of communications will be ignored.
Wild Dragon (Dragonator)
Dansmith IV (Dannylonglegs)
Zara (zakura) - Town - Killed Day One
Trisha (TrumpetKing67) - Town - Lynched Day One
Jane (JackJonespaw) - Town - Killed Day Two
Walter (WaterbrickDown) - Scum - Lynched Day Two
Matilda (Zepher) - Scum - Killed Day Two
Shadell (Shadows) - Founder - Lynched Day Three
Heather (fhomess) - Town - Killed Night Three
Daisy (Scubacarrot) - Scum - Killed Day Four
Tammy (Tamamono) - Scum - Lynched Day Four
Ginny (Captain Genaro) - Town - Killed Day Five
Penny (VolcanicPanik) - Town - Lynched Day Five
Carl (CallMePie) - Town - Killed Night Five
Mike (Bob) - Town - Lynched Day Six