Sign in to follow this  
Canticleer blues

Error in LDD- models loading incorrectly

Hey guys; recently while using LDD 4.3.5 (835.4) on my Mac, I was trying to open up an older file of mine, one I hadn't opened for a few weeks. The file is supposed to contain a group of minifigures, but I was instead greeted by this:

ldd_glitch_5.png

ldd_glitch_7.png

(Here's a few more images to show the rest.) I then switched to the 'building guide' mode, which loaded the models but not their textures:

ldd_glitch_13.png

ldd_glitch_11.png

(Another shot.) A subsequent program quit and reload seems to have fixed this file, but the problem is this isn't the first time the models have loaded incorrectly. Does anyone know why this happens?

@Superkalle: Here's the .lxf as requested, but I really think the problem would be in the program itself and not the file; I seem to recall reading here that the Mac version of LDD has quite a few problems such as disabling some of the graphical preference options and slowdown when loading even small files. Perhaps this error is related to that, since it's not the file itself that's affected (i.e. it doesn't say that the file is corrupted) but just how it's displayed once it finishes loading. And if that theory is true, might the LDD team know something about why this happens on Macs?

Like you gussed, the problem is not in the LXF - it opens fine here.

Can you share some more info about your MAC-setup (version, driver info etc etc).