Hello from Oregon, USA

2 replies to this topic

#1 FalvinP

FalvinP

Member: 34232

Posted 12 December 2012 - 08:37 PM

Hi.........  I stumbled onto this site because I was looking for information on how to use digital designer.  The documentation provided with it is not very good, IMHO. It shows the "how" of most, but not all, tasks but not the "why".  That's why I'm searching for additional resources.

I  created buildings with Lego many years ago when they only had red, white, black, clear, some blue and some yellow elements.  I last played with them in the early to mid sixties.

My sole project is to build an exterior model of my parent's house.  Which forum within this site is the best place to get guidance on this?   Once I find the right place to post, I'll have additional info and many questions about my project.  I'll hopefully get info from the LDD forum, but I'll need to get information on architectural building somewhere.

Does the posting system have spell check?  I don't see it, but I have been known to miss things that are right in front of me.  If not, I guess I'll do what I do with other forums without spell check.... create in Word and paste into the forum.

Thanks for your help.

#2 Wedge09

Wedge09

• One-shot kill, one-shot kill, one-shot kill!

Member: 29763

Posted 12 December 2012 - 08:54 PM

Welcome in Eurobricks :thumbup: :thumbup:  I hope you find what you are looking :wink:

My gallery on Flickr, My gallery on Brickshelf as WedgeNT, My (tiny) collection & don't forget to visit my new blog Life in a Brick

Posted ImagePosted Image

Alexander Vandangant, 99-year-old male Elf Hunter in Sandy's HeroicaRPG

and proud member of Avalonia

Wedge09, proud member of the Rebel Alliance in Shadows of Nar Eurbrikka

Weyrdág, in Sandy's Cruel Angel’s Thesis ~ Downfall of Heroes

Come to ridiscover the Guilds of Historica

P.S: M¥ n4m3$ 1$ W3Ð9309

#3 Mazin

Mazin

• Gluttonous blue pig.

Member: 1175

Posted 09 January 2013 - 03:32 PM

Good to have You with us!

Welcome to Eurobricks :thumbup:
"Many people don't know what to do with time. Time doesn't have this problem with people"
Magdalena Samozwaniec

Reply to this topic

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users