Sign in to follow this  
dillthepill

Night Raider

indexed.gif

Originally posted at the Exo-Force Network. Click on my sig to join.

Hey guys, this is my latest Exo-Force mech. After making the Shadow Phantom, I discovered that I really liked making jets. So I decided to make one using pieces that weren't as limited, such as just one Shadow Crawler. So I got out my LEGO tubs and started building. This is the result, the Night Raider.

exoforcestuff_017.jpg

The Night Raider may be pretty small, but it definately packs a punch. With a powerful claw, laser cannons, and a missle launcher, this is more powerful than the Sonic Phantom or the Shadow Phantom.

exoforcestuff_022.jpg

The left wing is equipped with four powerful laser cannons.

exoforcestuff_020.jpg

The right wing is more poweful. It has four laser cannons. It also has a missle launcher.

exoforcestuff_026.jpg

The cockpit has two guns by it and there is a exo-code and two control thingamijgs.

exoforcestuff_024.jpg

On the back there is an antenae and two pipes. The gray things are the turbines, and so are the circular end parts of the gun.

exoforcestuff_023.jpg

The Night Raider was under construction before the robot's all out attack, but the Striking Venom was done before they finished the Night Raiders. After the final attack, Meca One had the robots finish the Night Raiders. They were sent out first to stop the humans to get to the Golden City and destroy Sentei Fortress, but now they fight in the air with Iron Condors and Shadow Phantoms. They will be in my upcoming episodes of The Golden Days(see the exo-force network).

Hope you guys like it.

Cool design! Very nice. *y*

I like how you also integrated that shooting device in an elegant manner....

nice design

It looks like it wants to sprout legs and start stomping humans tho...

must be the big jaws and the guns that look like eyes... looks like the head of some kinda mechanized beast than a flyer...

This is really nice. Your MOC skills are improving in leaps and bounds. I personally think that this one would look better without the launcher. Otherwise, keep up the great work!

I agree with Joe. Symmetry is good ;-)

I still don't like the color scheme though. Space MOCs aren't supposed to be black. And yes, I do realize that's Lego's fault...

I agree with Joe. Symmetry is good ;-)

I still don't like the color scheme though. Space MOCs aren't supposed to be black. And yes, I do realize that's Lego's fault...

This isn't space, its Exo Force. You may just end up making a whole army of robot ships.

;-) Thanks for all your nice comments. I am happy to agree with you,JoeMI6, that my building skills are better.

Kikuichimonji, I really don't see why robot mech shouldn't be black. IT really looks good, and fits in with the robots.

I started by getting my Batboat and trying to make a lot of small flyers like in the robot assault vehical. After that, I decided to just make a smaller Sonic Phantom. This was the result.

Again, thanks for the comments again.

Why?

That's just my opinion. A space MOC should be gray + a second and possibly third color. Plus, black is terrible for greebling.

I didn't say the black didn't fit, I said I didn't like it. It fits the EF theme, but I just don't like the choice Lego made when they went for black and lime.

I don't like it because I make space MOCs, and will compare something like EF (which certainly is connected to space) to them. And in that case, black and lime is a terrible color scheme