Original topic: http://www.eurobricks.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=76290

Ofcourse elf actions based on jealousy needs to be thought a lesson. So Elon, still being in the swamps, called upon his brother and his son in law Besdarc Menteno to assemble an army.

8255254960_b849122c21_c.jpg

8254179649_36658d1182_c.jpg

8255252318_8602a3a07a_c.jpg

But the sight of this great force was allready enough to scare those elves away:

8255230018_787ff2efe9_z.jpg

8255230196_ef8c2d30b7_z.jpg

Very impressive army :thumbup:

I still like the second build better :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

You'll note that the Elves running away have blonde hair... not part of the main Elven host from Avalonia :devil:

I'd be running as well, that's quite an impressive army you have. Great presentation too!

Fantastic army! Like the little vig with the running elves as well! :laugh: And quite an appropriately misleading title! :thumbup:

I've been looking forward to seeing your reaction! I have no idea which army I think would win, to be honest. They're both so big!

You must have those pansie Mitgardian elves confused with our army. So sad, being as they are innocent.

You must have those pansie Mitgardian elves confused with our army. So sad, being as they are innocent.

:roflmao: Love it!

I am tempted to build another force, but that would just escalate things. I like my archers better than yours by a longshot (laughs at own self hysterically) but you do have the cavalry and the catapults (although I'm less concerned about the catapults since my forces would be more spread out than your traditional formation)

You'll note that the Elves running away have blonde hair... not part of the main Elven host from Avalonia :devil:
:roflmao: Love it! I am tempted to build another force, but that would just escalate things. I like my archers better than yours by a longshot (laughs at own self hysterically) but you do have the cavalry and the catapults (although I'm less concerned about the catapults since my forces would be more spread out than your traditional formation)

A lot of elvish smart talk! Unfortunately this is the truth; not all the Elves were so smart to run away. Sometimes the blonds are smarter :tongue: And to tease them, we gave one a false mustach. Elves hate those!

So now we can bring them to the high king. He won't be pleased to hear what these bad elves did.

8256301493_35c322ce1e_z.jpg

You know what, the High king can have Elrond. It looks like he's so enraged that his blood veins tore through his skin before they bursted. The other elves we will gladly buy back from you with these impenetrable cakes that apparently contain fruit. We can't dig through them but it sure looks like it...

... Just knocked a friend out with the cake... brick thingy. It's a bloody mess, but its quite the excellent catapult ammunition. Stock is unlimited considering no one wants these... Fruit Cakes.

Great army Ecc! They sure look fearsome!

You do know my Avalonian friends that Ecc´s daughter is soon to be my wife. I don´t want to choose side on this!

Original topic: http://www.eurobrick...showtopic=76290

Ofcourse elf actions based on jealousy needs to be thought a lesson. So Elon, still being in the swamps, called upon his brother and his son in law Besdarc Menteno to assemble an army.

But the sight of this great force was allready enough to scare those elves away:

I am so jealous of this army. Amazing.. .:o Perfect size for medium-sized missions, love the story too. ;)

You do know my Avalonian friends that Ecc´s daughter is soon to be my wife. I don´t want to choose side on this!

That is why my previous post was an attempt to make amends. Burrium would not survive in war, let alone an Elemental Attack.

Edited by Penkid11

Impressive army....I was so busy looking at the army, I almost missed the elves running away. That was hilarious!

Well, what to say? Seems like every now and then those stuck up elves need to be brought into contact with reality! Dear Elves, we really like you, but Mitgardia is not the place for you to get your pretty noses frozen, so stay home in your flowery tree houses!

Might I put the Fruit Cake offer up again?

:laugh: Actually, here they can make some good fruit cake. You'd be amazed at how good it tastes! (What was the offer anyways? To knock someone over the head with it? No thanks, then. :wink::laugh: )

I was wondering what that blue guy was doing out front - you double displayed for this AND prime minister! Trixy Mitgardianses. I wasn't going to escalate, but with all of you loud-talking Mitgardians, I may have to.

Flowery tree houses... Bah!

:laugh: Actually, here they can make some good fruit cake. You'd be amazed at how good it tastes! (What was the offer anyways? To knock someone over the head with it? No thanks, then. :wink::laugh: )

That's what happened, but not exactly what I offered...

You know what, the High king can have Elrond. It looks like he's so enraged that his blood veins tore through his skin before they bursted. The other elves we will gladly buy back from you with these impenetrable cakes that apparently contain fruit. We can't dig through them but it sure looks like it...

... Just knocked a friend out with the cake... brick thingy. It's a bloody mess, but its quite the excellent catapult ammunition. Stock is unlimited considering no one wants these... Fruit Cakes.

My offer still stands.

As an added perk, if you leave the fruitcakes out in the Mitgardian cold, they will explode in a blast of shrapnel upon landing on hard objects. Again, wonderful catapult ammo.