Jump to content


Heartlake Heartbreak - Day Two: Flagpole Sitta

Heartlake Heartbreak

  • This topic is locked This topic is locked
301 replies to this topic

#101 Scubacarrot

Scubacarrot

  • Completely Lame


    Posts: 6391
    Joined: 17-October 11
    Member: 21005
    Country: Netherlands

Posted 07 December 2012 - 01:51 PM

View PostBob, on 07 December 2012 - 01:50 PM, said:

Don't forget to include that I think Daisy is being insulting. That was part of my insight too.

Yeah, that was really something people could not figure out for themselves if you had not been there. Helping!

Posted Image


#102 Bob

Bob

  • Existential Iffy-ness


    Posts: 2819
    Joined: 08-July 08
    Member: 3487
    Country: USA

Posted 07 December 2012 - 01:52 PM

I try and contribute with every little bit I can.

Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image
Click the Spock to see the guided tour through Lexington, my city.
Fleet Admiral Bob from Excalibur TNG: Mafia School!

Bobby Benedict in Tamamono's Party Lines Mafia!


Brickshelf


#103 Zepher

Zepher

  • Green!


    Posts: 9250
    Joined: 04-June 08
    Member: 3241

Posted 07 December 2012 - 01:56 PM

Then quite frankly you need to calm down.  I still have faith that you could potentially be town, but if that's true you need to help us sort this out, not attack Mike and Fred at every turn.  Fred might disagree with you at every turn, but that doesn't mean that you need to insult him.  Hell, doesn't mean you even need to respond to him specifically.  Get your opinions out there, and others may listen.  You don't need to convince him that you're town, you need to convince a majority of us that you are.  This crisis can be solved with kinder words, simple and easy.

So, again editing out anger, you think the reason the glasses came up was because you were watching the Hedgehog last night, which was your lunch.  This is a possible theory that I could see as true and actually suggested earlier: lunches steal lunches and not actions, so could lunches possibly also only hint at lunches and not actions?  Is that what you think the case is?  Amy clearly thinks that's a possibility as well.

A suggestion I always make to the accused is to share their suspects publicly.  It helps us all, no matter what side they show up.  And please comply with the rest of us for a change us pace, and actually do something we've requested.  :tongue: :wub:

A way to test how the lunch flavor cop works - did anyone happen to use a flavor cop lunch on anyone other than Daisy?  If so, did you get a result that indicated one of the known lunches, or rather something that seemed to indicate a normal action?  You can share what it was but NOT who you targeted, so that we can get a general feel for it.

Lord Lawrence Boomingham


&


Lil' Zepher In Mafia School


#104 Scubacarrot

Scubacarrot

  • Completely Lame


    Posts: 6391
    Joined: 17-October 11
    Member: 21005
    Country: Netherlands

Posted 07 December 2012 - 03:02 PM

View PostZepher, on 07 December 2012 - 01:56 PM, said:

Then quite frankly you need to calm down.  I still have faith that you could potentially be town, but if that's true you need to help us sort this out, not attack Mike and Fred at every turn.  Fred might disagree with you at every turn, but that doesn't mean that you need to insult him.  Hell, doesn't mean you even need to respond to him specifically.  Get your opinions out there, and others may listen.  You don't need to convince him that you're town, you need to convince a majority of us that you are.  This crisis can be solved with kinder words, simple and easy.

So, again editing out anger, you think the reason the glasses came up was because you were watching the Hedgehog last night, which was your lunch.  This is a possible theory that I could see as true and actually suggested earlier: lunches steal lunches and not actions, so could lunches possibly also only hint at lunches and not actions?  Is that what you think the case is?  Amy clearly thinks that's a possibility as well.

A suggestion I always make to the accused is to share their suspects publicly.  It helps us all, no matter what side they show up.  And please comply with the rest of us for a change us pace, and actually do something we've requested.  :tongue: :wub:

Don't worry, I have fate that the majority is not stupid, so it will be fine. I'm not scared, just annoyed by stupidity, it's fine.

That's the only reason I can think of. If it had nothing to do with my weak watch action (weak as in I could only see one person if there were more than one), then I don't know. I would like to hear what exactly Oscar's actions say, do they speak about aligment or actions or roles or what?

My suspects? Sure: I don't have anything real to go on, but here goes: The main ones I have are Patty, Mike, Carl, Walter, Dave. Some because of things they said, like being hesistant (Patty). The fact that there were people that essentially robbed us of time to talk does not sit right to me, and some are just displaying scummy behaviour left and right (Mike ("I don't like you so you are scum", you don't mean that buddy).

You can add some more people to that list for generally not being very helpful: Sara, Jane, Heather, Katie, Billie, Penny, Ginny, Cece arguably.

Less than half of the people I mentioned can logically be scum. But I would want more talk from these people.

Posted Image


#105 Piratedave84

Piratedave84

  • bieber me !!!1!!!


    Posts: 1113
    Joined: 29-January 10
    Member: 9337
    Country: Canada

Posted 07 December 2012 - 03:13 PM

Wow, a lot was said!!!!

Now that I'm caught up, here are my impressions on some things that were said:


View PostTamamono, on 07 December 2012 - 04:54 AM, said:

*snip*
Nice to see there were no nightkills, however. :sweet: The only problem is whether it was caused by a protection, a block, or if, god forbid, a conversion went on. :look:

However, the lack of any nightkills at all leads me to believe that the serial killer is a day killer (I can't really see a situation this size without at least two killing roles); either that or both killers were simultaneously blocked/their targets proteted.

It is possible that a kill was blocked; I would bet my lunch that someone had targeted a prominent member and that another had protected the same person; to me this seems the more likely scenario.

View PostHinckley, on 07 December 2012 - 05:05 AM, said:

*snip*
Our vigilante must work during the day. Kill Jane next, maybe? I thought Zara was a good target. No Scum kill during the night? Protector and blocker take note of that. :thumbup:

I have never seen that before but it is plausible, not impossible as many seem to say.  Given the particularities of all the lunches which for the most part appear to be one-shot action, it would not suprise me to see such a development; only time will tell

View PostHinckley, on 07 December 2012 - 05:29 AM, said:

*snip*
I'd also like to hear more from Jane. Your sheep vote following the dearly departed Zara was super lame.

Dido here, I see she has dropped in .. and left again today!

View PostVolcanicPanik, on 07 December 2012 - 06:41 AM, said:

This is so sad, and disappointing. Two towns in a day/night. In other news, my beef pasty got stolen in the night

my point exactly

View PostDannylonglegs, on 07 December 2012 - 05:35 AM, said:

Honestly, I'm not surprised about either of these revelations. What happened yesterday was ridiculous! I'm quite annoyed that she didn't clarify what was going on earlier. She had sooo many opportunities to avoid that chaos, but that's besides the point. After she explained to me in certain terms her role, I was convinced she was a Townie. (Which apparently she failed to do for Oscar and anyone else with whom she was in contact.) I should have fought for her to not get lynched more than I did, but A. I had no alternative, aside from a loose argument, based on what was possibly a mistake. and B. If she was still here now, her confusion would be almost as great a threat to us as the scum. :hmpf:

*snip*

I am somewhat surprised there was no night kill though. This probably means protection, but it could also mean the killer was blocked, or that there was a conversion though, which would stink.
But could we have really trusted Trisha to clearly explain a situation after all that bable?

I doubt a conversion, this early is likely, I gave my thoughts on this above.

View PostJimButcher, on 07 December 2012 - 05:43 AM, said:

*snip*
In other news, my lunch that I was saving got stolen last night. :hmpf_bad: Yes, I had a lunch. Had. Who would steal from a kid, though? People these days... :sadnew:
*snip*


View PostHinckley, on 07 December 2012 - 06:35 AM, said:

Which targets were unprotected?

Yes which targets? I have said earlier that I thought for sure a more prominent member would have been targeted and killed last night which did not happen; do you have more details to add any insight on whom was unprotected? ( I now realize that the original quote did not appear; this is not addressed to you Oscar but rather Ginny)

View Postdef, on 07 December 2012 - 10:13 AM, said:

*Snip*
I got results.  Between her claiming to have watched Oscar in thread :facepalm:  and the results I got, I figured she was the town watcher.  I told her in private, I preferred she would just confirm it to me, or we would have to deal with it in public, which would be really bad if she were the town watcher.  So, she decided to bring it up in front of everyone.  Hopefully, despite the lack of sense she's shown to me so far, she, as town watcher, wouldn't pull this out in public.

So, I went to Daisy's room, and she had a strange pair of black rimmed glasses  on her dresser that apparently had no glass in them.  What does it mean?  She claims she knows nothing.  It seems really weird as a framing device (although they are merely frames :look:  Is that a hint?), but Daisy can't help explain why this was seen.

That's the end of my lunch's, and I will hopefully have no more secret info to drop on the crowd.  It would be satisfying to see Daisy removed from Heartlake, but I wanted to clear her to put an end to difficulties.  No such luck.  I have my results and her conflicting claim.  I would stake my life on my results.  Not on God giving them to me, but on me having got those results.
*Snip*

View PostCecilie, on 07 December 2012 - 11:48 AM, said:

*phew*, finally caught up with all that's been said today. I could do well without all the pointless bickering and name-calling, but there seems to be some interesting tidbits of information in all that aggressiveness. Now about those glass-less glasses, I'd like to add a theory that hasn't been proposed yet: They were glassless because it was a one-shot watcher action, and it had already been used (Daisy claims she used it to watch Oscar). The framer theory also sounds plausible, and with Daisy's attitude I wouldn't be sad to see her go to test that theory.

View Postiamded, on 07 December 2012 - 01:17 PM, said:

Watching? That explains the glasses I saw.


You do have glasses, it's true. I admit, my lunch made me incredibly inquisitive, so I peeked into your room and saw a pair of black rimmed glasses, but without the glass. Incidentally, Officer Fred seems to have had the same reaction to his lunch, and coincidentally also chose your room to peek in.

The glasses could in fact mean a lot of things, I posit as many have that it meant watcher and if the glassses in fact refered to a lunch action, it means they pointed to a one-time action; has someone (Fred?)not said that the lunch result would point to a role though?

View PostCecilie, on 07 December 2012 - 11:48 AM, said:

On another subject, I'd like to help clear a few things up about the lunch stealing. I had lunch, and it was a lunch stealing action. I ate my lunch yesterday, and I'm the one who stole Penny's lunch (sorry Penny). Turns out, she also had a lunch stealing action. So now I have another one, and can steal someone else's lunch if I'd like. So what does this mean? Well, clearly a lot of people have stealing action as their lunch. As far as I can tell, at least 4 people (mine, Penny's, Jimmy's, and the one who stole Jimmy's). And for all I know, there may be more. Now why did I steal Penny's lunch? Well, for starters I wanted to use it, to see how it worked and what would happen. Why didn't I steal the lunch of someone who claimed to have lunch yesterday? Well, several reasons, the first being I deemed them all smart enough to make good use of their lunch themselves, and I didn't find them scummy enough to want to snatch their lunch from them. So why Penny? She provided little input and seemed to not be paying much attention, so I figured stealing her lunch would either be stealing a scum's lunch, or stealing the lunch of a townie who would potentially not put the action to good use.

this explains a lot!

It would appear that several identical lunches are floating around; I too have a lunch, the action and result of which differs from whatever we have seen so far though and it kind of puzzles me.

More on that later, off ot work I go!!!!!

Hosting EB's 5th LDD RCB; WESTERN

come visit us here


My sets!!!


#106 Speedy

Speedy

  • White Reggaeist


    Posts: 6184
    Joined: 02-November 08
    Member: 4268
    Country: 日本

Posted 07 December 2012 - 03:25 PM

View PostZepher, on 07 December 2012 - 01:56 PM, said:

lunches steal lunches and not actions, so could lunches possibly also only hint at lunches and not actions?
The cookies clearly stated that they found jobs.  Lunches don't sound like jobs. I think each variety of lunch is its own thing.  And the cookies had something to do with the players proper role.  Though I don't have one, I'm sure there are proper roles floating around (don't ask me how).

Daisy has said she has a minor role, but the glass-frames do nothing to jog her memory.  It seems the obvious thing to claim a small, common town role about now (since she doesn't believe in uncommon ones), but maybe she needs to consult her scum-mates first? :look:

View PostPiratedave84, on 07 December 2012 - 03:13 PM, said:

The glasses could in fact mean a lot of things, I posit as many have that it meant watcher and if the glassses in fact refered to a lunch action, it means they pointed to a one-time action; has someone (Fred?)not said that the lunch result would point to a role though?
It doesn't sound like it.  "job" was the word I had.  Not "lunch".

Whether Daisy is scum or not, her death will tell us a lot about "lunches".  So it seems for the best.

I am a Satanist and not ashamed.


My Facebook! My Tumblr


#107 Piratedave84

Piratedave84

  • bieber me !!!1!!!


    Posts: 1113
    Joined: 29-January 10
    Member: 9337
    Country: Canada

Posted 07 December 2012 - 03:35 PM

I appears I have mixed up my previous quotes;

View PostPiratedave84, on 07 December 2012 - 03:13 PM, said:


Dido here, I see she has dropped in .. and left again today!


my point exactly



I thought Pennie and Jane were the same person! :blush:
Please accept my apologies!

My point on Pennie being fairly quiet/inactive is still valid in retrospect!

Hosting EB's 5th LDD RCB; WESTERN

come visit us here


My sets!!!


#108 Scubacarrot

Scubacarrot

  • Completely Lame


    Posts: 6391
    Joined: 17-October 11
    Member: 21005
    Country: Netherlands

Posted 07 December 2012 - 03:36 PM

I don't have a night action, I said that before, not that I would feel the need to claim at this point otherwise, where do you get that from?! You're just making stuff up now.

Posted Image


#109 Piratedave84

Piratedave84

  • bieber me !!!1!!!


    Posts: 1113
    Joined: 29-January 10
    Member: 9337
    Country: Canada

Posted 07 December 2012 - 03:41 PM

View Postdef, on 07 December 2012 - 03:25 PM, said:

The cookies clearly stated that they found jobs.  Lunches don't sound like jobs. I think each variety of lunch is its own thing.  And the cookies had something to do with the players proper role.  Though I don't have one, I'm sure there are proper roles floating around (don't ask me how).

Daisy has said she has a minor role, but the glass-frames do nothing to jog her memory.  It seems the obvious thing to claim a small, common town role about now (since she doesn't believe in uncommon ones), but maybe she needs to consult her scum-mates first? :look:


It doesn't sound like it.  "job" was the word I had.  Not "lunch".

Whether Daisy is scum or not, her death will tell us a lot about "lunches".  So it seems for the best.

Daisy's death will in fact help us in determining how lunches work especially the "investigative" ones (yes I said "ones", plural) it seems that several similar lunches are floating around an it is very likely that someone else as such cookies; in fact has someone else not claimed cookies already?

Hosting EB's 5th LDD RCB; WESTERN

come visit us here


My sets!!!


#110 Scubacarrot

Scubacarrot

  • Completely Lame


    Posts: 6391
    Joined: 17-October 11
    Member: 21005
    Country: Netherlands

Posted 07 December 2012 - 04:01 PM

View PostPiratedave84, on 07 December 2012 - 03:41 PM, said:

Daisy's death will in fact help us in determining how lunches work especially the "investigative" ones (yes I said "ones", plural) it seems that several similar lunches are floating around an it is very likely that someone else as such cookies; in fact has someone else not claimed cookies already?

EH?!

I must be missing something. So we have established there are glasses in my room, whatever that means. What I don't get, is the relation you make to how you would learn about lunches that way, if I would be scum, would you have found out that everyone that wears glasses is pure evil? What is the connection there, I don't get that.

It looks like straw, that's what.

By the way. I have an awesome answer for the night action thing. Remember the question we had to answer before coming to work yesterday? Apple, Cake or Steak. Seems to be Pastry, Fruit and Meat around. Meat = Steal, Pastry = clue, Fruit = something more tangible? I chose Apple, and I had the oneshot watch,  a can of peaches.

Posted Image


#111 Piratedave84

Piratedave84

  • bieber me !!!1!!!


    Posts: 1113
    Joined: 29-January 10
    Member: 9337
    Country: Canada

Posted 07 December 2012 - 04:01 PM

View PostScubacarrot, on 07 December 2012 - 03:47 PM, said:

EH?!

I must be missing something. So we have established there are glasses in my room, whatever that means. What I don't get, is the relation you make to how you would learn about lunches that way, if I would be scum, would you have found out that everyone that wears glasses is pure evil? What is the connection there, I don't get that.

It looks like straw, that's what.

What I meant was that your lynch would enable us to find out just how efficient the clues are; how much they give away and give us great insight on how to interpret the result.

Hosting EB's 5th LDD RCB; WESTERN

come visit us here


My sets!!!


#112 Cecilie

Cecilie

  • Light old blue grey!


    Posts: 2162
    Joined: 27-January 10
    Member: 9319
    Country: Norway

Posted 07 December 2012 - 04:01 PM

View PostScubacarrot, on 07 December 2012 - 03:02 PM, said:

You can add some more people to that list for generally not being very helpful: Sara, Jane, Heather, Katie, Billie, Penny, Ginny, Cece arguably.

Less than half of the people I mentioned can logically be scum. But I would want more talk from these people.
I'm just wondering if you actually read the post I made earlier, where I even suggested that your glasses without glasses actually could refer to your one-shot watcher-action, which you then later proposed as your own theory? Because it doesn't seem like it to me. :def_shrug:
I was even trying to clear up some stuff about the stealing lunch action, but whatever, call me out for not helping if that makes you feel any better.
Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image  
My blog: Bits and Bricks
My flickr: cecilihf

#113 Scubacarrot

Scubacarrot

  • Completely Lame


    Posts: 6391
    Joined: 17-October 11
    Member: 21005
    Country: Netherlands

Posted 07 December 2012 - 04:03 PM

View PostCecilie, on 07 December 2012 - 04:01 PM, said:

I'm just wondering if you actually read the post I made earlier, where I even suggested that your glasses without glasses actually could refer to your one-shot watcher-action, which you then later proposed as your own theory? Because it doesn't seem like it to me. :def_shrug:
I was even trying to clear up some stuff about the stealing lunch action, but whatever, call me out for not helping if that makes you feel any better.

That's why I said arguably. Sorry if you took offense. You do help, just not as much as I would want.

View PostPiratedave84, on 07 December 2012 - 04:01 PM, said:

What I meant was that your lynch would enable us to find out just how efficient the clues are; how much they give away and give us great insight on how to interpret the result.

Uhm. So If you have a glasses without glass. And you have a scum result. How do you get that insight and interpretative power?

Posted Image


#114 Cecilie

Cecilie

  • Light old blue grey!


    Posts: 2162
    Joined: 27-January 10
    Member: 9319
    Country: Norway

Posted 07 December 2012 - 04:19 PM

View PostScubacarrot, on 07 December 2012 - 04:03 PM, said:

That's why I said arguably. Sorry if you took offense. You do help, just not as much as I would want.

Well, I've been busy working all day, not sure how much else I could have helped so far. I'll continue to share my thoughts and whatever insight I may gain as they pop up. But I haven't felt much like engaging in the shit-throwing fight that's been going on...
I feel these lunches have created more confusion than help so far though :wacko:.
Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image  
My blog: Bits and Bricks
My flickr: cecilihf

#115 Hinckley

Hinckley

  • I'm an idito!


    Posts: 29518
    Joined: 15-September 05
    Member: 486
    Country: Chicago, USA

Posted 07 December 2012 - 04:30 PM

I just spent the first hour of my day catching up on all of this. You owe my employer, the hedgehog union, an hour of my salary.

First off, Fred and Daisy, you both appear like two stubborn Townies arguing. The Scum are laughing at you and enjoying the distraction, so please just stop. I understand how you can get pissed at someone when they seem like they are being dicks, but remove the insult paragraphs (the ones everyone else is rolling their eyes and skipping over) and look at what you are both trying to do, uncover information for the Town to work with. Through the bickering, you've done just that. Isn't it more fun to leave that stuff out? Just pretend to be nice. Be fake nice. Kill each other with kindness. Try to outdo the other. Do each other's nails.

View PostVolcanicPanik, on 07 December 2012 - 06:41 AM, said:

This is so sad, and disappointing. Two towns in a day/night. In other news, my beef pasty got stolen in the night

It strikes me that Scum stuck with a thief Action would be safe to steal from another Scum in hopes of clearing each other. So, did you ever answer my question?

View PostJimButcher, on 07 December 2012 - 06:50 AM, said:

Alright then, glad to see you come around and explain your reasoning a little more, and at least considering other possibilities.

Come around? We only had two posts and I explained everything you asked. When I'm Scum, a two sentence "argument" seems to take forever when a Townie sees it as simple discourse. Perhaps it seems like I'm "coming around" because being questioned makes you nervous.

View PostJimButcher, on 07 December 2012 - 06:50 AM, said:

So you're reasons are basically the same as mine. So why were you having such a hard time seeing why I suspected Jane? It's a disconnect in my reasoning, yet tgood reason for a vig kill based on your identical reasoning? You're acting weird, Oscar.

Yes the reasons are similar but your sentiment was that if Trisha was Town you were "pretty sure" Zara and Jane were. Pretty sure seems like you have a case and you have nothing more than suspicions. Identical reasoning between us worries me that you seemed so sure Jane was Scum when Trisha came up as Town. I feel my Actions are not weird, but yours are.

View PostZepher, on 07 December 2012 - 08:03 AM, said:

Any requests, Mr. Hedgehog?  Sautéed quarters?

Pennies!!! Nom nom nom :drool:

View PostPsyKater, on 07 December 2012 - 08:04 AM, said:

I did not notice that Oscar got another lunch than Trisha's. I may have missed this point, I will check it later. Or was it not mentioned during the Day?

It was mentioned during the day.

View PostPsyKater, on 07 December 2012 - 08:04 AM, said:

This whole lunch-thing still confuses me, but I try to follow and contribute my ideas on this. I understand, that the lunches have different actions?! We have this Skitzo action, this stealing action and an investigator action? Or was this just a theory? I remember that we discussed yesterday if the Trisha's lunch is a one-shot-action, so if the cookie or ice-cream-sandwich is eaten, it is not existent anymore. It would make sense, if this would fit to the other lunches as well, wouldn't it? Or is this already discussed and confirmed or disproved?

Skitzo was apparently an Action, not a lunch. There appears to be another similar Action out there as well. Let's not lynch this one. They apparently had a lunch as well. :blush: Sorry, Trisha. At least now we know that these things are more plausible, no matter how strangely you chose to try and explain it to us.

View PostCallMePie, on 07 December 2012 - 08:32 AM, said:

I can't tell whether or not Zara's death was by mod or by player. I'd edge towards the former, if only because I can hardly remember the last time this sort of situation had a daytime murderer. Frankly, it's rather unbalanced no matter who such a killer'd be aligned with, as it can't be blocked or protected against, or even tracked, watched, followed, et cetera...

On another note, I almost wish there was a nightkill. It's times like these that really bring out the paranoia in us all. Was it blocked? Protected? Was it a conversion? The suspense is killing me. :cry_sad:

I don't share you sentiment about needing to know why there was no night kill. Answers will come. For now it's good that we're all still here. Seeing no Scum kill and no vig kill during the night makes me think we have a day vig. Fat Matilda is right. We'll just have to wait and see. And who's to say there isn't a day protector. If there's a day vig, I bet the Scum have a day protector.

View PostZepher, on 07 December 2012 - 10:36 AM, said:

Are you two out of steam yet?  I can promise you, it's starting to bore the rest of us.

Ditto (not dido. :wink: )

View PostScubacarrot, on 07 December 2012 - 11:17 AM, said:

As I said, I don't know what it means. If the lunch Fred had is similair to the one Trisha had, it gave a clue for the ALIGNMENT. So how do glasses give a clue to alignment? And you can't lead a lunch on me, not while you have those balls you are sucking in your mouth.

Lunch, lynch, you know what I mean.

I don't know why Trish ever said alignment. Her ice cream sandwich gives a clue to the players "job". Nothing about affiliation at all.

View Postdef, on 07 December 2012 - 11:43 AM, said:

As much as it would be good to know if someone else used a similar lunch on Daisy, I'd be interested to hear if someone else used such a lunch on someone else, and got similarly hard to interpret results.  It might make the case on Daisy somewhat easier to understand.  It sounded like Trisha's lunch was similar to mine, so likely there are a few other similar ones floating around.  It's early in the day, so we have lots of time, as long as everyone gets their two cents in :classic:

Didn't have a chance to but I've eaten both of mine now so we can see in the morning...

View PostZepher, on 07 December 2012 - 11:45 AM, said:

Maybe Oscar was right in saying I'm wishy-washy.  I think I just hate lynching people unless I'm certain, and I can see so many other possibilities all the time.  And I absolutely, as stated before, believe that lunches are assigned to both teams, so agree that proves nothing either way.

You're conspicuously and consistently wishy-washy though. I doubt Scum would draw attention to it that way. Wishy-wash on. You're getting us all thinking and I hope we can both cool off the Fredaisy squabble. Besides I postulate out loud the same way, so I'm just as wishy-washy. My Day One concern was that you seemed to be defending everyone who we discussed for a lynch. That has been employed by Scum in the last two dreams you've had. Yes, I can see your dreams. All hedgehogs can read people's dreams, don't you know?

View PostZepher, on 07 December 2012 - 11:45 AM, said:

(a dream where Shadell, Oscar, Fred all agree is bound to be a whacky one).  

Beware this. It's still odd to me. I may agree with Shadell and Fred, but that's no reason to trust any of us. It's reason to be more suspicious of us, actually. :look:

View PostZepher, on 07 December 2012 - 11:45 AM, said:

Even with all my devil's advocate, I agree that right now Daisy is by far the best lead we have, and if voting opened right now, I would probably vote for her.  If not Sara or Katie or Amy or Wild Dragon.  SPEAK UP. :sing:

What? *huh* I disagree with this. I would go for Jimmy or Jane or Sara (Katie, Amy, Wild Dragon) long before I suspected Daisy. Despite being a dick, she's working awful hard to help us figure things out.

View PostCecilie, on 07 December 2012 - 11:48 AM, said:

*phew*, finally caught up with all that's been said today. I could do well without all the pointless bickering and name-calling, but there seems to be some interesting tidbits of information in all that aggressiveness. Now about those glass-less glasses, I'd like to add a theory that hasn't been proposed yet: They were glassless because it was a one-shot watcher action, and it had already been used (Daisy claims she used it to watch Oscar). .

Thank you. A voice of reason. This is what I thought right away.

View PostCecilie, on 07 December 2012 - 11:48 AM, said:

On another subject, I'd like to help clear a few things up about the lunch stealing. I had lunch, and it was a lunch stealing action.

That's a lot of thieves out there. Were the Scum all stuck with thieving Actions and decided to steal from each other to look more innocent? How did two thieves steal other thieves? :wacko:

View PostScubacarrot, on 07 December 2012 - 11:57 AM, said:

How? Because there were glasses found? If you explain how that implicates me, go ahead. Trisha said that her lunch, which I want to bet is the same thing as Fred's gave a clue about alignment.

Again, I don't know why she said this. It just says "job".

View PostZepher, on 07 December 2012 - 12:16 PM, said:

And PLEASE clarify, especially if you're town.  What makes the Hedgehog town?  

Someone came to me as well claiming to have investigated me and gotten the result of "Town".

View Postdef, on 07 December 2012 - 01:16 PM, said:

My, now eaten, lunch:
Strangely, I didn't have any name given to it.  Take that as you will.  Oscar has claimed an ice cream sandwich or whatever it was.  My ability was view an item from my target which might help me understand their "job."  Which I classified as a sort of flavor cop.  And as most of us know, flavor cops do not tell allegiances.

I am an open book.  That is the townie way :innocent:

This works the same way, both of them. I didn't want to say the clue about object, because it would give the Scum something to make up, but the lens-less glasses are clearly an object so I think they already know.

View Postiamded, on 07 December 2012 - 01:17 PM, said:

I was going to keep the information to myself, but sharing it can validate the Officer's claim and doesn't give the scum anything to go on, so share I shall.

Also, since we've clarified a couple things with God, this would also appear that Daisy has no other lunch or job as it seems that these lunches only give one results. For example, Daisy's watcher would only show the first person to target me. So if Daisy had more than one job, you probably would've seen another object.

View PostScubacarrot, on 07 December 2012 - 01:33 PM, said:

The only reason I can think for the glasses to be there, is because I had a watching thing, and since it was used, the glasses are now gone. Does that make sense?

Yes, Cece said this.

View PostBob, on 07 December 2012 - 01:36 PM, said:

Why? She doesn't sit well with me. Why else? Because she's being insulting and a general nuisance.

Doesn't mean she's Scum. This is not a good reason to vote.

View Postdef, on 07 December 2012 - 01:36 PM, said:

Shit, my lunch were cookies :facepalm:  I blame the wine.

I have cookies too!

View PostBob, on 07 December 2012 - 01:37 PM, said:

I can verify that the cookies do perform this action.

So does the ice cream sandwich and the donuts.

View PostScubacarrot, on 07 December 2012 - 01:38 PM, said:

Nobody cares what you say.

View PostScubacarrot, on 07 December 2012 - 01:41 PM, said:

You know what, I am not going to argue with someone that can not read and never does anything.

That's not helpful to anyone. I can verify that Mike is engaged. He was the one who gave me the cookies.

View PostZepher, on 07 December 2012 - 01:44 PM, said:

Daisy, stop pretending that Fred made up his action and results.  We have his action and its results confirmed by Amy, and then the action and its name confirmed AGAIN by Mike.  This evidence is far from damning, but you're going to end up dead if you continue to deny that the evidence exists.  Fred could easily be scum using his TRUE results to get a townie lynched, but what we know for sure is that he is NOT lying to us at this point, so if you really are town, work with the town and stop fighting us.

He's not saying Fred made it up. At least that's not what I'm reading. Today I am defending Daisy. I don't see what she's doing the same way you guys do. I don't have evidence that she is Town, but the things she's being accused for are just her being a dick. Doesn't mean she is Scum.

View PostScubacarrot, on 07 December 2012 - 03:02 PM, said:

That's the only reason I can think of. If it had nothing to do with my weak watch action (weak as in I could only see one person if there were more than one), then I don't know. I would like to hear what exactly Oscar's actions say, do they speak about aligment or actions or roles or what?

It just says "job".

View PostScubacarrot, on 07 December 2012 - 03:02 PM, said:

My suspects? Sure: I don't have anything real to go on, but here goes: The main ones I have are Patty, Mike, Carl, Walter, Dave. Some because of things they said, like being hesistant (Patty).

You're the second very analytical person to mention Walter. Interesting. Jimmy and Walter deserve some scrutiny right now...

New Member? Read This | Questions? Need Help? Ask Here
Site Guidelines | Eurobricks FAQ | Visual User Guide



Posted Image Posted Image


#116 Scubacarrot

Scubacarrot

  • Completely Lame


    Posts: 6391
    Joined: 17-October 11
    Member: 21005
    Country: Netherlands

Posted 07 December 2012 - 04:35 PM

View PostCecilie, on 07 December 2012 - 04:19 PM, said:

Well, I've been busy working all day, not sure how much else I could have helped so far. I'll continue to share my thoughts and whatever insight I may gain as they pop up. But I haven't felt much like engaging in the shit-throwing fight that's been going on...
I feel these lunches have created more confusion than help so far though :wacko:.

I can't say I blame you. Thank you.

Posted Image


#117 Tamamono

Tamamono

  • Needs more time to get it up


    Posts: 3020
    Joined: 02-February 11
    Member: 15794
    Country: The States

Posted 07 December 2012 - 04:39 PM

Good lord, you people talk a lot. I only have time to respond to a little before I head out to groom Danny and steal his sugarcubes, but I'll do what I can.

View PostTheBoyWonder, on 07 December 2012 - 08:42 AM, said:

Today, I have several points. The fact that two people say their lunch has been stolen seems wierd. It means there must be two lunch thieves which seems unusual, unless town/third party and scum have one each, because if Scum have 2 lunch thieves it seems overpowered. Then you have the lunches themselves. So far out of the ones we know all offer clues, now,  these clues are geared towards role. If we can use the lunch on a suspected scum killer, we can identify their role, and get a lynch.

Didn't I already say all this? :sceptic:

View Postiamded, on 07 December 2012 - 01:17 PM, said:

So three different lunches with the same action. Mine's the third – a rather tasty bag of donuts. I wonder how many of these actions there were at the start of all this?

That's weird - that's what my lunch is, doughnuts. :look:

You know, I think I'm noticing a trend here - ice cream sandwich, cookies, doughnuts... All the flavor cop actions seem to be sweets. I guess that's why they call them flavor cops. :laugh: *rimshot*

Quote

If it was a vigilante, wouldn't the best thing to do have been nothing at all? The chances of hitting a scum on the first day are terribly low, so it would be wise to hold back rather than strike blindly.

Hence why I said vigilante; a more experienced vig would know to hold his fire Day 1. After all, Zara could have been something important.

Alright, I'll be back later with some new points, etc.

Posted Image


#118 badboytje88

badboytje88

  • Bad Lick


    Posts: 2481
    Joined: 01-May 07
    Member: 1561
    Country: Netherlands

Posted 07 December 2012 - 04:45 PM

Oh my I am going to have a lot of catching up to do... Better get started!

Posted Image


Playing Bjorn Borchard Representative from Owlville in Tamamono´s Party Lines Mafia


#119 Scubacarrot

Scubacarrot

  • Completely Lame


    Posts: 6391
    Joined: 17-October 11
    Member: 21005
    Country: Netherlands

Posted 07 December 2012 - 05:07 PM

This is easy to figure out who has what, if we do it like this, if on the following list something is NOT correct, I'm missing some info we already know, please say so:

Choose Steak:
Carl > Steal? Unknown status
Cece > Steal from Penny Choose two, Meat first?
Penny > Stolen by Cece
Patty > Steal? Unknown status
Jane > Steal? Unknown status
Jimmy> Steal? Unknown status
Shadell>Steal? Unknown status
Matilda> Steal? Unknown status

Choose Cake:
Trisha > clue, given to Oscar
Mike> Clue, given to Oscar
Fred> Clue Used on Daisy > Found glasses without glass
Amy> Clue Used on Daisy > Found same as above
Sara> Clue? Unknown status
Zara> DEATH, as far we know not given on
Ginny>Clue? Unknown status
Tammy>Clue? Unknown status
Wild Dragon> Clue? unknown status

Choose Apple:
Daisy > One shot weak watch, used.
Danny the Horse > Unknown action. not steal or clue?
Oscar > Unknown action. not steal or clue? no lunch.
Billie > unknown action, not steal or clue.?
Heather > Unknown action, not steal or clue?
Walter > Unknown action, not steal or clue?
Dave> Said Apple first, not steal or clue?

Posted Image


#120 Hinckley

Hinckley

  • I'm an idito!


    Posts: 29518
    Joined: 15-September 05
    Member: 486
    Country: Chicago, USA

Posted 07 December 2012 - 05:14 PM

View PostTamamono, on 07 December 2012 - 04:39 PM, said:

You know, I think I'm noticing a trend here - ice cream sandwich, cookies, doughnuts... All the flavor cop actions seem to be sweets. I guess that's why they call them flavor cops. :laugh: *rimshot*

The watchers are all fruits.

I forgot my lunch. :sceptic: Didn't have one.

New Member? Read This | Questions? Need Help? Ask Here
Site Guidelines | Eurobricks FAQ | Visual User Guide



Posted Image Posted Image


#121 Hinckley

Hinckley

  • I'm an idito!


    Posts: 29518
    Joined: 15-September 05
    Member: 486
    Country: Chicago, USA

Posted 07 December 2012 - 05:42 PM

View PostScubacarrot, on 07 December 2012 - 05:07 PM, said:

This is easy to figure out who has what, if we do it like this, if on the following list something is NOT correct, I'm missing some info we already know, please say so:

Choose Steak:
Carl > Steal? Unknown status
Cece > Steal from Penny Choose two, Meat first?
Penny > Stolen by Cece
Patty > Steal? Unknown status
Jane > Steal? Unknown status
Jimmy> Steal? Unknown status
Shadell>Steal? Unknown status
Matilda> Steal? Unknown status

Choose Cake:
Trisha > clue, given to Oscar
Mike> Clue, given to Oscar
Fred> Clue Used on Daisy > Found glasses without glass
Amy> Clue Used on Daisy > Found same as above
Sara> Clue? Unknown status
Zara> DEATH, as far we know not given on
Ginny>Clue? Unknown status
Tammy>Clue? Unknown status
Wild Dragon> Clue? unknown status

Choose Apple:
Daisy > One shot weak watch, used.
Danny the Horse > Unknown action. not steal or clue?
Oscar > Unknown action. not steal or clue? no lunch.
Billie > unknown action, not steal or clue.?
Heather > Unknown action, not steal or clue?
Walter > Unknown action, not steal or clue?
Dave> Said Apple first, not steal or clue?

This has to be correct as Jimmy claimed thief in thread. You missed that one. People have told me they have watcher action and both of them have fruits.

So everybody, Scum or Town, has a lunch. Except me, I forgot mine. That means, at least one person in each group forgot their lunch. Hmmmm....

New Member? Read This | Questions? Need Help? Ask Here
Site Guidelines | Eurobricks FAQ | Visual User Guide



Posted Image Posted Image


#122 Scubacarrot

Scubacarrot

  • Completely Lame


    Posts: 6391
    Joined: 17-October 11
    Member: 21005
    Country: Netherlands

Posted 07 December 2012 - 05:46 PM

View PostHinckley, on 07 December 2012 - 05:42 PM, said:

So everybody, Scum or Town, has a lunch. Except me, I forgot mine. That means, at least one person in each group forgot their lunch. Hmmmm....

Do you KNOW that or are you guessing.

Posted Image


#123 Hinckley

Hinckley

  • I'm an idito!


    Posts: 29518
    Joined: 15-September 05
    Member: 486
    Country: Chicago, USA

Posted 07 December 2012 - 05:49 PM

I'm guessing.

The flavor cop is somewhat useless if everyone has a lunch. Would it show us another object if the lunch has already been seen? Would the glasses have lenses if they hadn't been used yet? What would someone see if I forgot my lunch and used the two that were given to me? If it only shows lunches, the flavor cops are somewhat useless now that Daisy has cracked that code.

New Member? Read This | Questions? Need Help? Ask Here
Site Guidelines | Eurobricks FAQ | Visual User Guide



Posted Image Posted Image


#124 Scubacarrot

Scubacarrot

  • Completely Lame


    Posts: 6391
    Joined: 17-October 11
    Member: 21005
    Country: Netherlands

Posted 07 December 2012 - 05:51 PM

But we still have only seen the flavor cop result on me, we don't know what it gives on someone else maybe if they have an actual action.

Posted Image


#125 Hinckley

Hinckley

  • I'm an idito!


    Posts: 29518
    Joined: 15-September 05
    Member: 486
    Country: Chicago, USA

Posted 07 December 2012 - 05:54 PM

True. But, this also means that if you have a real Action, you can't pretend it was a lunch. We now know that all the lunches are standard based on what we chose in the sign-up thread. Well, we don't know, but it looks pretty clear to me at this point.

New Member? Read This | Questions? Need Help? Ask Here
Site Guidelines | Eurobricks FAQ | Visual User Guide



Posted Image Posted Image






Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Heartlake Heartbreak

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users