Can anyone tell me about Interface A

4 replies to this topic

#1 Niall76

Niall76

Member: 33668

Posted 02 December 2012 - 05:56 PM

Hi everyone,

I have two unopened Interface A (1093) systems.  I also have two boxes which contain instructions on building things to use with the Interface A (1090 & 1092).

I have no idea what these are or how to use them?  Can anyone tell me more about them?

I'm assuming they would have been used with either a BBC micro or and Acorn Archimedes?  Is the software still available?  What can I do with them?

I was given them a few years ago and they've been sitting unopened and unused.  However, my kids are really into their Lego and I thought that these could be pretty interesting for them.

Any information in these would be great!

Thanks

#2 DLuders

DLuders

• Technic Technician

Member: 7868

Posted 02 December 2012 - 06:29 PM

Welcome to Eurobricks!  :classic:   Read this previous Eurobricks topic about the 1093 set.

Posted Image   Posted Image Posted Image

#3 Lasse D

Lasse D

• Pink Poodle

Member: 1144

Posted 02 December 2012 - 11:25 PM

I just received one of these, but without the interface cable, software and instructions. Is there any way that you could scan the instructions and show us the cable? I know it should be able to interface with a Commodore 64, so that's what I'm intending on tingering with.

Edit
I'm looking into the link DLuders provided. I might have just enough information on how to make this work.

But I will also have to find something cool to run from it.

Edited by Lasse D, 02 December 2012 - 11:29 PM.

Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image
Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image

#4 DLuders

DLuders

• Technic Technician

Member: 7868

Posted 03 December 2012 - 12:03 AM

Isodomos posted these Lego 1093 Instructions that should be good enough to get the unit running.  However, I searched all over the web for scans of the original instructions, and they are not there....  :sceptic:

Posted Image

Edited by DLuders, 03 December 2012 - 12:17 AM.

#5 Niall76

Niall76

Member: 33668

Posted 03 December 2012 - 12:30 AM

I certainly can scan the instructions.  I don't have a scanner here at home but will ask a friend to do it for me.  As soon as I have them I'll post them up.

And thanks for the link above Dluders

Reply to this topic

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users