• This topic is locked This topic is locked
270 replies to this topic

#201 Tamamono

Tamamono

• Needs more time to get it up

Member: 15794

Posted 05 December 2012 - 03:09 AM

View PostTrumpetKing67, on 05 December 2012 - 03:07 AM, said:

Only one "falsehood" has came out of my mouth. That was the lie detector, which was a misunderstanding. And the others have just been mistakes.

Before we go any further, you have to answer us this: What the hell was the point of the lie detector claim? :sceptic: If it was a misunderstanding, what would an understanding have consisted of? Where did the concept of a lie detector ever get started in your mind?

Thaddeus Mortimore, Lt. Commander of the USS Portland in...

Posted Image

#202 Hinckley

Hinckley

• Kills for Cash?

Member: 486

Posted 05 December 2012 - 03:23 AM

View PostTamamono, on 05 December 2012 - 03:02 AM, said:

Actually, that sounds plausible. Maybe lunches are meant to be just little minor things? That would explain her claim of the rolecop-ish action.

Sorry. A clue does not seem plausible to me.

View PostTrumpetKing67, on 05 December 2012 - 03:07 AM, said:

Only one "falsehood" has came out of my mouth. That was the lie detector, which was a misunderstanding. And the others have just been mistakes.

Sorry. There are still too many for us to just look the other way. If they are actually lies, you actually wouldn't admit it. I mean duh.

Oh, it's OK everyone. Trisha has clarified in private and it's not about finding affiliation, she can actually block, protect, investigate or do nothing to someone one time.

:hmpf: :hmpf:

She's the Town Skitzo.

Would God misspell Schizo this way?

New Member? Read This | Questions? Need Help? Ask Here
Site Guidelines | Eurobricks FAQ | Visual User Guide

#203 Tamamono

Tamamono

Posted 05 December 2012 - 03:23 AM

View PostHinckley, on 05 December 2012 - 03:21 AM, said:

Oh, it's OK everyone. Trisha has clarified in private and it's not about finding affiliation, she can actually block, protect, investigate or do nothing to someone one time.

*huh*

That makes no sense. Is that her lunch or her role?

Either way it sounds like a desperate noobscum's last roleclaim. I think we caught ourselves a big one, guys. :sweet:

Posted Image

#204 TrumpetKing

TrumpetKing

• O type hirrobly

Member: 27420

Posted 05 December 2012 - 03:25 AM

A clue is intended to be an item relating to the affliation OH LOOK ANOTHER MISTAKE! MIGHT AS WELL LYNCH ME!!!
There was no point to the claim.  My first post was mis-interpreted, and I was told to claim. An understanding would have been for everybody to have realized that I was originally referring to the apples I fed to the horses in the intro of our attendance.
Currently playing as Tiffany Knightley, drunken secretary, in Tamamono's Mafia Sunset

Isaac - FabuGirl - Trisha - TrumpetKing67 - Diane - Li'l TrumpetKing - Twatty Tittlesteen - Usurper - Tristan Kingsley - Mercutio Robertson - Terrence Knox - Cohost - Tumi "Tumius Aximus" - Mercutio Robertson the Sequel - Tiffany Knightley

#205 Tamamono

Tamamono

Posted 05 December 2012 - 03:27 AM

View PostTrumpetKing67, on 05 December 2012 - 03:25 AM, said:

A clue is intended to be an item relating to the affliation OH LOOK ANOTHER MISTAKE! MIGHT AS WELL LYNCH ME!!!
There was no point to the claim.  My first post was mis-interpreted, and I was told to claim. An understanding would have been for everybody to have realized that I was originally referring to the apples I fed to the horses in the intro of our attendance.

Is it just me, or is anyone else having a really hard time deciphering Trish's English...? :look:

Trish, are you saying that you lied about the claim? Or that you shouldn't have had to claim?

Posted Image

#206 Bob

Bob

• Existential Iffy-ness

Member: 3487

Posted 05 December 2012 - 03:29 AM

View PostHinckley, on 05 December 2012 - 03:02 AM, said:

All over the place how? The votes seem to be very specifically revolving around one situation today. What feelings have you had? What actions are you basing your vote against Daisy on?

Oh, sorry. It's just that you are an apathetic browser. I have been "bothering" other people who have barely posted. Why don't you clarify your actions that others have also mentioned are suspicious? So far, you've just rambled more, noncommittally.

I'm basing my actions against Daisy based on her vehement defences. It just doesn't sit easy with me. I don't trust her, it's just a feeling that I have. Is that so wrong to want to believe in something like that? I don't like the way Daisy is acting right now, it's a simple feeling that I have which is why I voted for her.

You may not like my playing style, but I'm not an "apathetic browser" or any other variation of the word. Basically you just once again called me a thread skimmer, but with different words. I have a clear and full understanding of everything that's going on. Who else has questioned me? I've only seen Daisy, you, Tammy, and Shadell be confused about my actions. I believe I've explained my actions. I'm not trying to avoid a vote against Trisha, I'm merely voting for Daisy because I don't trust her.

Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image
Click the Spock to see the guided tour through Lexington, my city.
Fleet Admiral Bob from Excalibur TNG: Mafia School!

Benito Fernandez in Tamamono's Mafia Sunset!

Brickshelf

#207 Dannylonglegs

Dannylonglegs

• Likes pinching Klingons

Member: 5222

Posted 05 December 2012 - 03:29 AM

View PostHinckley, on 05 December 2012 - 03:21 AM, said:

Sorry. A clue does not seem plausible to me.

Sorry. There are still too many for us to just look the other way. If they are actually lies, you actually wouldn't admit it. I mean duh.

What is going on? Seriously? That does it. As much as I think that much of what she's said has been mistakes, I am so confused that I seriously can't make an ounce of sense out of this.
Unvote: Daisy (Scubacarrot) Vote: Trisha (Trumpetking67)

What is your Lunch. Tell us all, because there are two versions. Be precise without quoting. This is ridiculous.

Here's my Flickr account.

/|\_M_/|\
|

#208 Shadows

Shadows

• Awesome, brilliant, not redundant.

Member: 1558

Posted 05 December 2012 - 03:30 AM

View PostTrumpetKing67, on 05 December 2012 - 03:25 AM, said:

My first post was mis-interpreted, and I was told to claim.
Who exactly told you to claim? All I remember is people asking if you were claiming, which was a reasonable question after what you said.

Shadows is looking for stalkers. Yep, you heard me right. CLICKY!

Site Guidelines | Eurobricks FAQ | Visual User Guide | Tutorials

#209 Tamamono

Tamamono

Posted 05 December 2012 - 03:34 AM

View PostHinckley, on 05 December 2012 - 03:23 AM, said:

She's the Town Skitzo.

Would God misspell Schizo this way?

Oops, missed this part.

Yeah, this seals it as a lie for me. God has been very precise with this situation thus far; there's no reason for her to misspell a simple word like Schizophrenic.

Posted Image

#210 Piratedave84

Piratedave84

• bieber me !!!1!!!

Member: 9337

Posted 05 December 2012 - 04:02 AM

View PostHinckley, on 05 December 2012 - 02:56 AM, said:

Fred has postulated several times that they do have lunch.

Yes, I am aware; I was pointing it out to others, it seems the discussion (at the time of the original post) revolved around only town having lunches or at least a few people thought so.

On the topic of clues:
I don't believe that an action or role would simply give you clues; I have never heard or seen a role that would kind-of give you a sort-of answer.  Actions by their very definition have results, concrete results that can be verified andnor acted up

I am Paco de Villa VIII in Tammo's Mafia Sunset mafia

Posted Image

LDD RCB (Relay community build) 4 is complete! Come and see the final product, a superb pirate fortress,  here!

My sets!!!

#211 JimBee

JimBee

• Bubbler

Member: 2436

Posted 05 December 2012 - 04:02 AM

Yeah, really. I'm with the talking horse, Dansmith, on this one. Seriously? I'm willing to stretch a little bit for "noob" but this is nothing but a classic case of scum or dumb. It's beyond that even, Trisha's claims sound more to me like a fumbled scum attempt to cover up her previous mistake than anything noobish. Is anyone else reminded of the snake charmer psychiatrist from that one story...? Scum tend to resort to those kind of ridiculous claims when on the chopping block...

Just so I have this straight, so far Trisha has claimed:

- Lie-detector
- Having a "lunch" that provides a lie-detector ability
- That Fred gave the lunch to Trisha
- That Trisha offered the lunch to Fred...
- She's really a schizo and never had a lie-detector lunch

Sound about right?

Posted Image
Currently playing Hybros, 53-year-old male imp Chi Monk in the Heroica RPG
Stats | Bio

#212 Piratedave84

Piratedave84

• bieber me !!!1!!!

Member: 9337

Posted 05 December 2012 - 04:04 AM

View PostPiratedave84, on 05 December 2012 - 04:02 AM, said:

Yes, I am aware; I was pointing it out to others, it seems the discussion (at the time of the original post) revolved around only town having lunches or at least a few people thought so.

On the topic of clues:
I don't believe that an action or role would simply give you clues; I have never heard or seen a role that would kind-of give you a sort-of answer.  Actions by their very definition have results, concrete results that can be verified andnor acted up
Stupid phone;
* verified and acted upon.

I am Paco de Villa VIII in Tammo's Mafia Sunset mafia

Posted Image

LDD RCB (Relay community build) 4 is complete! Come and see the final product, a superb pirate fortress,  here!

My sets!!!

#213 Tamamono

Tamamono

Posted 05 December 2012 - 04:05 AM

Plus, Schizos don't go around performing every action under the sun, they actually hear voices in their heads that make them go crazy. ADHD is a better name for what Trish's claiming.

Fun fact of the day~

Posted Image

#214 TrumpetKing

TrumpetKing

• O type hirrobly

Member: 27420

Posted 05 December 2012 - 04:16 AM

The first three were already stated to hae been misunderstandings. My action is random. I can randomly block, investigate, protect, or do nothing to someone. I CANNOT CHOOSE WHAT I DO, JUST CHOOSE MY TARGET. My lunch allows me to recieve an item like clue to help me find out my target's affliation. I am tired of asking for people to believe me, If I get lynched, I will die. If you somehow believe this statement (I know you all won't) I will get scum-killed orblocked. Bye-bye world, and good luck townies!!! Also, it has come to my attention that  my action may be called either the Skitzo or the Schizophrenic.

Well thanks for listening to the final installment of Truths About Trisha That Nobody Will Believe!!!!
Currently playing as Tiffany Knightley, drunken secretary, in Tamamono's Mafia Sunset

Isaac - FabuGirl - Trisha - TrumpetKing67 - Diane - Li'l TrumpetKing - Twatty Tittlesteen - Usurper - Tristan Kingsley - Mercutio Robertson - Terrence Knox - Cohost - Tumi "Tumius Aximus" - Mercutio Robertson the Sequel - Tiffany Knightley

#215 Hinckley

Hinckley

• Kills for Cash?

Member: 486

Posted 05 December 2012 - 04:23 AM

So you could target someone and you'll either investigate, protect or block them? So, if you have someone you want to investigate them, you may inadvertently block them instead? What a cruel Action, if it's true.

Weird. Very weird. I'm comfortable lynching you, Trisha. Sorry.

Site Guidelines | Eurobricks FAQ | Visual User Guide

#216 Dannylonglegs

Dannylonglegs

Posted 05 December 2012 - 04:24 AM

View PostTrumpetKing67, on 05 December 2012 - 04:16 AM, said:

The first three were already stated to hae been misunderstandings. My action is random. I can randomly block, investigate, protect, or do nothing to someone. I CANNOT CHOOSE WHAT I DO, JUST CHOOSE MY TARGET. My lunch allows me to recieve an item like clue to help me find out my target's affliation. I am tired of asking for people to believe me, If I get lynched, I will die. If you somehow believe this statement (I know you all won't) I will get scum-killed orblocked. Bye-bye world, and good luck townies!!! Also, it has come to my attention that  my action may be called either the Skitzo or the Schizophrenic.

Well thanks for listening to the final installment of Truths About Trisha That Nobody Will Believe!!!!

Alright. Now we're getting somewhere.
Now my questions are:
A. Is Skitzo a role or is it the name of your lunch? Is it something aside from your lunch?
B. Who said Skitzo? How has it come to your attention?
C. With whom are you speaking? Daisy? Fred? Hedgehog? Anyone else?
D. How did that Lunch claim get confused for a role-cop? Who did you tell you were role-cop to?

/|\_M_/|\
|

#217 CallMePie

CallMePie

• Magic 8 Ball

Member: 7199

Posted 05 December 2012 - 04:25 AM

:facepalm:

Whether you're scum or townie, I don't think you're any help to the vast majority of us, if this is any indication. I thought you were just a slightly confused townie, but this is just silly. :sceptic:

Vote: Trisha (Trumpetking67).
Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image
Atramor Gibbin, Level 32 Regulator in Sandy's Heroica RPG
Miderun, Level 1 Barbarian in Sandy's Heroica RPG

#218 JimBee

JimBee

• Bubbler

Member: 2436

Posted 05 December 2012 - 04:30 AM

Then my suggestion to you would be to listen to God's words a little more carefully, or stop lying through your teeth. The town cannot afford any mistakes like that, and it's your fault for these repeated "misunderstandings". How can we not act on that? How can we simply ignore such a "misunderstanding", or possibly slip-up on Day 1? In any case you're a hindrance to the town and I would rather risk lynching a schizo today (a helpful town role, if you're telling the truth, but also potentially a neutral role...) than letting a scum go today.

You're partially right that you would be a priority target for the scum - if you were telling the truth. But now that you said that, a smart scum move would be to not kill you and waste the next day by inciting the claim "oh, he's not dead, must be scum".

I would rather get to the bottom of this today than waste that day by lynching you now. I don't want to be left wondering at your allegiance, and any potential usefulness you had with your role has been tarnished by your carelessness.

Posted Image
Currently playing Hybros, 53-year-old male imp Chi Monk in the Heroica RPG
Stats | Bio

#219 Captain Genaro

Captain Genaro

• Has issues taking Presidents.

Member: 6844

Posted 05 December 2012 - 04:33 AM

My action is random. I can randomly block, investigate, protect, or do nothing to someone. I CANNOT CHOOSE WHAT I DO, JUST CHOOSE MY TARGET.

Let me see if I understand thist. You pick a target but you have no idea what will happen? So you would just have to hope that it does what you want? This does not sound legitimate action.
Unless some of our more experienced friends here tell me otherwise, I'm calling your bluff. At first, I thought that you were an inexperienced townie. Now I know that you're either a crazy townie who will hinder us or you're scum.

WIP Brig of War

Giovanni Capanni, a problem-eliminating hitman in CMF Mafia 2
Chlodochar, a LOYAL warrior in Ragnarök Now Redux
Thomas, an INNOCENT fish-watcher aboard the Pearl.
Ginny, a TOWNIE jockey in Heartlake Heartbreak!.
Gerrid, a SCUM Servant of Loki in Ragnarök Now
Frankie Daly, a mostly LOYAL deckhand in Red Scare Mystery
Gen, a TOWNIE bum in Eurodina
Geoffrey Oult, an Honorable soldier in Imperial Soldiers Mafia

#220 Tamamono

Tamamono

Posted 05 December 2012 - 04:39 AM

View PostCaptain Genaro, on 05 December 2012 - 04:33 AM, said:

Let me see if I understand thist. You pick a target but you have no idea what will happen? So you would just have to hope that it does what you want? This does not sound legitimate action.
Unless some of our more experienced friends here tell me otherwise, I'm calling your bluff. At first, I thought that you were an inexperienced townie. Now I know that you're either a crazy townie who will hinder us or you're scum.

If you thought she was an inexperienced townie, why did you vote for her? :sceptic:  Sure, Trisha's a great choice for a lynch today, but something about your story isn't adding up...

Posted Image

#221 Captain Genaro

Captain Genaro

Posted 05 December 2012 - 04:41 AM

I didn't vote for her. I voted for Daisy.

WIP Brig of War

#222 Tamamono

Tamamono

Posted 05 December 2012 - 04:42 AM

Oh, sorry, my mistake. All the sugarcubes I've been eating feeding to Danny must be messing with my head. :blush:

Posted Image

#223 Dannylonglegs

Dannylonglegs

Posted 05 December 2012 - 04:46 AM

View PostTamamono, on 05 December 2012 - 04:42 AM, said:

Oh, sorry, my mistake. All the sugarcubes I've been eating feeding to Danny must be messing with my head. :blush:

So that's where all my sugercubes have gone? :oh3: Those were the only things keeping me from being clinically depressed!... That and being groomed. :cry_sad:

/|\_M_/|\
|

#224 Captain Genaro

Captain Genaro

Posted 05 December 2012 - 04:49 AM

Come on, now you're just rubbing salt in the wound. Why did you have to bring back memories of me feeding poor little Hector sugar cubes? :cry_sad:

On another note, all is forgiven.

WIP Brig of War

#225 Darkdragon

Darkdragon

• Destroyed Dreams of Super-Santa

Member: 14331

Posted 05 December 2012 - 04:51 AM

Julia is busy setting up lights and decorations when suddenly...

Posted Image

<<RATTLE>>

** SCREAM **

/THUMP/

Posted Image

She runs outside to the barn where she sees a most gruesome sight.
Posted Image

Everybody come here!

Everyone heads over and sees...

Posted Image

Zara (zakura) lying dead, having been crushed by a bale of hay.

Posted Image

"How did this happen? You folks need to be much more careful here, the stables can be a very dangerous place if you are not paying proper attention. Safety first! Now go back to whatever you were doing, which I really hope is trying to find the killers of our beloved horses.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: heartlake heartbreak

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users