- Only members who joined before the official start of the contest (3 Nov. 2012) may vote. Members who joined after that date are not eligible to vote.
- You may not vote for yourself.
- You will have three (3) points to allocate. These can be divided any way you like between 1-3 entries. You may give all three points to one entry, 2 to one entry and 1 to another, or 1 to three different entries.
- Votes must be in the proper format. This makes it easier for votes to be tallied. The format is the Entry Number followed by the Entrant's Username, a dash and then the Number of Points allocated.
Here are a few examples:
42 by Hinckley - 3 points
86 by Rufus - 2 points
57 by WhiteFang - 1 point
- You may, of course, follow up with why you voted for those particular entries. People like to be told why they are awesome.
- Once you have voted, please do not edit the post in which you did so. It may have already been tallied and it could be seen as trying to manipulate the vote.
- An entry should win based on it's own merits. This isn't a popularity contest. Attempts to campaign for votes either on this site or elsewhere will not be tolerated. You may put a small picture of your entry in your signature as a way of promoting but that's as far as you should go.
- After seven (7) days of voting, the votes will be tallied by staff and the results will be announced shortly after. Be patient. We're volunteers.
- Above all, play fair. Cheaters will be tarred, feathered, ridiculed, and then disqualified. Staff reserves the right to disqualify entries if it discovers a form of cheating not covered in these rules.
That's right, four of you lucky voters will win a cool minifig!
- Super Heroes Daily Life by lego-maniac
- Dick Grayson's Revenge by Captain J
- Batman's Day Off. by Jackattack7
- Building the Batmobile by Kez
- Thor's Day Off by MadAboutLego
- Joker's Day Job by Sum1UCantNo
- Superhero Bowling by thefourmonkeys
- Roadtrip! by seaotter71
- Batman's Trip to the Movies by GandalfTheGray
- Practice Makes Perfect by DarthNick
- Life on Gotham Street by whataboutlego
All entrants get this cool tag for their profile!
First place gets to chose one of these figures, Second place gets the other one!