Admiral Croissant

Tournament of Retribution III Prizes!

We have finally reached an agreement upon the prizes for this contest! So here they are:

tournament_of_retribution_iii-prizes.jpg

We'll probably let the winner decide his favourite prize first, then the second place, and then the third will get the one that's left.

This may not seem like much, only a prize for the top 3 winners, but the secret prizes shouldn't be overseen!

There are quite a lot of smaller sets for you to win, like small pirate sets or brickarms_logo.gif weapons!

You can win something by making good comics, but we'll also divide several prizes to members who make a lot of good comments (called spectator prize and ultimate fan award in the previous ToR). So you can even win if you don't participate in the regular tournament! And you can also win something by making the funniest, cruellest or most humiliating scene for example.

So hurry up! Read the rules, sign up and authorize your avatar! Sign ups are open until the 7th of december.

IMPORTANT Tournament Threads

The Rules

Official Sign Ups

Prize Pool (this thread)

Brickbeard's Bounty!

Eldorado Fortress!!

Armada Flagship!!!

My imagination of possible prizes only go as far as POTC.

Bluecoats all the way!

Wow, OK. So I want to be 3rd! :pir-grin:

I'm discussing these things now.

Maybe we'll change it a little, let the winner choose his favourite prize, and then the second winner, etc.

I'm discussing these things now.

Maybe we'll change it a little, let the winner choose his favourite prize, and then the second winner, etc.

Good Idea, I can imagine a lot of people would choose the Eldorado Fortress over the Brickbeard Bounty :grin: