6kyubi6

The night before SW Christmas

Your MOC is fantastic. The detail on the walls and furniture are wonderful. I have a few questions. Do you work for TRU? Are these their LEGO or yours? Did you just decide to build them a Christmas display? What's the deal, here? :wacko: I'm just a little confused, that's all. :shrug_confused:

Your MOC is fantastic. The detail on the walls and furniture are wonderful. I have a few questions. Do you work for TRU? Are these their LEGO or yours? Did you just decide to build them a Christmas display? What's the deal, here? :wacko: I'm just a little confused, that's all. :shrug_confused:

Nope I don't work for TRU, nope the LEGO are mine, I'm part of an association called BRICK66 and we have a partnership with TRU so we do displays for them now and then that's all.

Saw this a while ago in Flickr and it's certainly my favourite !

Nice MOC with all the lovely details ! I like all the furniture, especially the R5- head lamp... :classic:

Really nice MOC :thumbup: :thumbup: The interior is very well detailed :wink:

HAHA, that's awesome. Great detail, love how Anakin is peaking out the door. Nice work on his room, the color scheme reminds me of his Naboo fighter. What is written on his wall in the frame next to the door?

That's quite an attractive little creation! Nicely done.

I must say, when I first saw the topic title I thought it would be a representation of C-3PO's version of the classic Christmas poem, from the Christmas in the Stars album.

Nope I don't work for TRU, nope the LEGO are mine, I'm part of an association called BRICK66 and we have a partnership with TRU so we do displays for them now and then that's all.

How interesting! I never see anything like this done at the TRU here; they don't appear to ever have non-corporate-run in-store events or displays like that. I wish we did. I'd be tempted to create some things for them myself, though I'd also be terrified of something happening to my beloved bricks. Are these displays of yours kept in the store behind glass or something?

Nice little diorama. I really love the details packed into this, just with the furniture, flooring, walls.. For some reason I never thought to use the sock 1x2 tile as a stocking, brilliant.

I've never seen any displays at my local TRU. They just have boxes of sets, nothing else. I assume they don't have any local people (let alone corporate people) doing that. Oh well, it still is neat.

What is written on his wall in the frame next to the door?

It's an engraved tile I got at the "Fanabrique 2012", it's written: "The Original BrickEngraver www.brickprinter.com" I only used it cause it's yellow :laugh:

Are these displays of yours kept in the store behind glass or something?

Yes here's a pic of what it looks like in the shop:

IMG-20121124-00156b.jpg

Edited by 6kyubi6

I haven't logged into Eurobricks for months ... just been lurking. But after seeing this MOC I had to post a reply.

Really great work - great idea and beautifully executed. I hope TrU could at least cut you a discount on a few kits. Thanks for sharing with the rest of us.

Merry Christmas.