What on earth could this be? Hmm...
Posted Image

Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
EDIT: Bio Time
This guy's codenamed "Ice Man". He is a new recruit for Dark Matter's group, but has a cold attitude and a big reputation in the crime community.
He will make quick work of any situation with his ice-based abilities, including the ability to create weapons out of pure, undiluted ice crystal, like the ax and shield shown.
The spike buttons on his chest are used as a last-resort attack. They act as tracking missiles, that once lodged in their target, use Ice Man's energy to fry the foes circuits. The energy used takes a toll out on Ice Man, but fortunately, leftover energy from the attack can be reclaimed if the missile is reached quick enough.
Ice Man stands at roughly 9 feet tall, assuming the standard HF 2.0 Hero is roughly 6 feet.
These have got to be my best photos of a MOC ever :grin:
Please, leave a comment.
-Cirkit

Edited by Cirkit, 26 November 2012 - 10:36 PM.

#2 TheRedGuy

TheRedGuy

Member: 13942

Posted 27 November 2012 - 10:48 AM

Love the torso! He kind of looks like a Penguin, and I love that. I'm not sure if I like the lower arm tough! :wink:

#3 DraikNova

DraikNova

• Exploded Brains.

Member: 28078

Posted 27 November 2012 - 02:37 PM

Awesome! Great design!
A new year, a new Mask of (Ultimate) Power, a new Matoran marching band.

My MOCpages
Galaxy Squad Set Suggestions

#4 Cirkit

Cirkit

Member: 23450

Posted 27 November 2012 - 06:23 PM

Thanks guys.

I didn't think of the head like that, suppose you're right. Gives me a whole new outlook on this guy, let me tell you. I wanted to give this guy two eyes, but I could not find the right parts to make it happen.

I messed around with the lower arms for a while, but they didn't look right in any other size. I tried putting the cladding on sideways but it caused too much friction with the 2.0 torsos on the arms and kept popping those off. I'll see if I can do something about the arms, the holes when visible in the front are quite distracting...

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Hero Factory, Snowman

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users