BrickArms Featured on NPR

2 replies to this topic

#1 the enigma that is badger

the enigma that is badger

• I don't make 'em, I just hype 'em!

Member: 2134

Posted 26 November 2012 - 03:46 PM

Something truly neat: Will Chapman recently did an interview with a local NPR affiliate, and it was featured on the nationally-syndicated program, Morning Edition!

Posted Image

Click here to listen to the full interview and read the story
"I watched him die all night. It was a long, slow thing and he fought it all the way. He never whimpered and he never quit. He took all the time he had as though he loved life very much. Every second of it...even the pain. Then, he was dead."

Flickr

#2 WhiteFang

WhiteFang

• Beep beep!

Member: 2351

Posted 26 November 2012 - 03:52 PM

Hi Badger,

It is really very nice of you to re-appear in EB to share this feature with us. It is an interesting read to understand brief overview on how BA operates and its doing. Certainly a nice way to get to know abit more about him as well. Thanks.

My BrickLink Store // Sign up for Reviewers Academy // Trains & Town Reviews // Black Knights Kingdom (EBRP) // Watch out EB News!

Click here to find out more about WhiteFang

New Member? Read This | Questions? Need Help? Ask Here

Site Guidelines | Eurobricks FAQ | Visual User Guide

My name is Wilhalm Bloodaxe and I am back to be part of the Ragnarök Now Redux.

Lord Kenneth Valise, Level 1 Knight, 28yrs old human
Power: 4 Health: 10/10 Gold: 10
Inventory: One potion, a Greatsword (WP: 3) and a Shield (SP: 2)

#3 the enigma that is badger

the enigma that is badger

• I don't make 'em, I just hype 'em!

Member: 2134

Posted 26 November 2012 - 03:59 PM

View PostWhiteFang, on 26 November 2012 - 03:52 PM, said:

It is really very nice of you to re-appear in EB to share this feature with us. It is an interesting read to understand brief overview on how BA operates and its doing. Certainly a nice way to get to know abit more about him as well. Thanks.
You're very welcome!  Thankfully, I have a bit more time these days to be online, and given how this news combined two of my strongest interests (BrickArms and NPR), I couldn't help but share it! ;)
"I watched him die all night. It was a long, slow thing and he fought it all the way. He never whimpered and he never quit. He took all the time he had as though he loved life very much. Every second of it...even the pain. Then, he was dead."

Flickr

Reply to this topic

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users