Welcome to Gotham!
Welcome again to another exciting episode of
Friends, and I call you friends because it's easier than remembering all of your names, I've called you here today to star in a very special show, one about how super you all are. Unfortunately, I have received information indicating that some of you may not be what you appear to be. No, not you Cross-dressing Boy, I mean that some of you might be villains in disguise. Maybe if you didn't all dress like such freaks, it would be easier to spot the ones who don't belong, but it's too late for that now, so instead we're going to play a little game.
In this topic, you may discuss, accuse, flirt, or do whatever else you choose. You can solve crosswords for all I care, just talk and more importantly, read what others are talking about. Jump to conclusions, metagame, vacillate and matriculate. Masticate for all I care. When you've had enough of all of that, follow the rules below and let me know what you'd like to do tonight. That's your most important job of all. Don't fail me!
The Rules (These will never change, so read them once and understand them)
- You have each been sent a role PM outlining the things you can do at night. You must reply to that PM once per day/night cycle and make your selection. No other communication will be allowed.
- Your role PM details how you win. You may not quote your role PM in any form, but you are free to communicate in public or private with whoever you wish at any time, including after death.
- The only restriction to the open communication rule is that if you are a villain, you may not give away the identities of your teammates at any time, dead or alive (why would you want to anyway?).
- There will be no clues in the pictures. Either of them.
- You have 20 hours from the start of the day to reply to your role PM with the appropriate information. Failure to do so may be unpleasant (for you).
- Only players may post in this topic. Spectators may comment in the discussion topic.
The Players (in order of signup)
Jackattack7 - Rogue Hunter
Rumble Strike - Liberty
Cecilie - Ceshiirie
Scubacarrot - The Human Scot
zakura- Mr. Sunshine
Tamamono - Fernando Garcia, "Apocatequil"
Darkdragon - Darkpyro
Dannylonglegs - The Bombastic Bright-Blue Bombardier
Fugazi - Mysterious Mismatched Man
Esurient - Esur, The Ghost Hunter
badboytje88 - Earbuds
Peppermint_M - The Green Fairy
def - The Scoundrel
Oky - Green Ranger
Clone gunner comander jedi - Hedge Guy
VolcanicPanik - Simeon Belmondo
Scorpiox - Fishface
Palathadric - Monk Pretzel
InsaneJames - The Colored Commander
JackJonespaw - The Fairy
Im a brickmaster - Spirit Walker
Aokpies - Money Master
JimButcher - Random Kitten aka The Pussy
Bob - Admiral Bob
Professor Flitwick - The Invisible Cock-Blocker
Flare - Super Guy
Zepher - Richard
sparta342 - The Dynamic Eagle!
TrumpetKing67 - FabuGirl
DarthPotato - Super T-Rex
Etzel - Captain Colourless
Quarryman - The Hungry Bunny
CallMePie - Julius N. Fiddlevilter
TheBoyWonder - FangSmasher
Dragonator - Dashingly Handsome Man
fhomess - Cerebrus
Do you have what it takes to be a hero?