Teazza

MOC: Racing kart transport truck

indexed.gif V-LC-21C

Hi everibody,

I'd like to show you my latest MOC. I build it after I bought the old model 6335 ( http://www.brickset....ail/?set=6335-1 )

So I decided to build up a modern version of it, making it wider (6-7 studs) and replacing the three F1 cars with 5 go-karts.

What you think about it?

1.jpg

3.jpg

6.jpg

9.jpg

a_1.jpg

Other pictures here:

http://www.mocpages.com/moc.php/346765

http://www.brickshel...ry.cgi?f=516732

Any comment or suggestion is welcome!

Bye

Teazza

Great work except for one tiny thing.....the prime mover looks too small as compared to just little go-carts......but still I like it ! :grin:

Brick On Race On 'Teazza' ! :wink:

I really like your go-kart design, it seems really fonctionnal, not only good to see! I also like your color choice, keep reminds me of the Octan sets! Well done.

I really like your go-kart design, it seems really fonctionnal, not only good to see! I also like your color choice, keep reminds me of the Octan sets! Well done.

But you recognize that 6335 actually IS an Octan set, aren't you? :wink:

a_1.jpg

Well done! :thumbup: The scale seems a lot more in line for a tractor trailer setup compared to the original design.

It looks like it would handle most 6 wides . Providing of course there is enough clearance on the bottom deck - this would have to be reserved for lowered convertibles with the top down I'm guessing :grin:

Excellent truck Teazza! I love the look of the tractor and karts. I've thought of modernizing some of my classic trucks and this is a favorite. Too bad they don't make the mud guards in green... yet :classic:

Awww, and here I thought it was a modernized 6539 Victory Cup Racers.

But seriously, this is good. It's a very nice update of the truck and its trailer - I would have made the truck taller, but other than that it is well proportioned and the carts look great too.

This brings back fond memories from when I played with that set as a child, it was one of my favourite sets! A really great remake you have there, and I love that you were able to fit it with 5 go-karts, great job :sweet:

I really like the truck, and updating old sets to the modern standard is something that I've done a few times as well, so I find the idea very appealing. I do agree with lightningtiger that the karts look a bit too big compared to the truck, but the rest is great :) - as are all your other trucks. You're very good at building those!

Great work except for one tiny thing.....the prime mover looks too small as compared to just little go-carts......but still I like it ! :grin:

Brick On Race On 'Teazza' ! :wink:

That was my thought as well but then again it's hard to achieve the right ratios as you'd have to make it significantly wider and taller making it out of proportion to rest of the town vehicles ;) So after following that line of reasoning I came to conclusion it fits :)