MOC: Brothers in Arms

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 Front

Front

• Odonaman!

Member: 2934

Posted 19 November 2012 - 09:13 PM

Here are two creations displaying the same idea, adding a lot of shells to a standard torso.

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

The three images has been taken with a special tilt-shift 24mm lens on my full frame Canon camera. The lens enables me to rotate the focus plane, so it is not parallel to the sensor plane, and this is why I can have both bear heads in focus, although the distance to them from the camera is very different.

Erland
Part Design

#2 DraikNova

DraikNova

• Exploded Brains.

Member: 28078

Posted 19 November 2012 - 09:28 PM

Rather nice effect you've achieved with that bulky torso.
Ninjago. The only place where robot octopods, purple cyborg dragons and magical chainsaws are to be expected.

My MOCpages
Galaxy Squad Set Suggestions

#3 Cirkit

Cirkit

Member: 23450

Posted 20 November 2012 - 04:07 AM

Nice use of the Drilldozer torso cladding.

I tried something similar to the red 'brother' not too long ago, the large shoulder-pad under the other made it difficult to pose the arm without the top pad popping off! However, it did look pretty great.

I'm glad to see those Stringer bear-helmets being put to good use as well. That first shot of the red 'brother' is really cool. It's like the kind of pose you expect to see on a movie or video game cover, and there's just something about that helmet in that shot that just works.

#4 Aanchir

Aanchir

• Color Encyclopedia

Member: 8841

Posted 20 November 2012 - 02:28 PM

Very nice designs! I like the variety of armor styles the two characters exhibit. They are definitely very well-armored from all angles.

Posted Image recommends the following sites:
Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users