MOC: Green Dining Coach

2 replies to this topic

#1 Hrw-Amen

Hrw-Amen

Member: 17080

Posted 18 November 2012 - 06:46 PM

The last of the green coaches I have been making is the Dining car. I was kind of inspired by the Horizon Express having one and thought I'd go with one for my green set.

It is also identical from the outside as the other normal coaches apart from the extra vent in the roof. But take the roof off and it is totally different. It features a toilet with opening door along with a small serving area where they can make drinks and do light refreshments such as the croissants. Then the seats are arranged around little round tables for the people to sit at to eat their meals if they don't want to return to their normal seats.

Here is the flickr link: Annoyingly it seems to show all the other green coaches as well. I tried a few times to get just the pictures of the Dining coach but for some reason it was just not having it. Sorry, but this coach is in there.

#2 roamingstudio

roamingstudio

• Blue train track Guinness World Record pusher extraordinaire

Member: 9215

Posted 18 November 2012 - 06:56 PM

It looks nice; but I think you linked to the slideshow?
The 3x4 plates from the Minifigs looks great; a good hint!

Edited by roamingstudio, 18 November 2012 - 06:58 PM.

#3 Locomotive Annie

Locomotive Annie

• A Perfect 317

Member: 32535

Posted 18 November 2012 - 08:39 PM

Great work with your new Dining Car, the interior details really set it off and make it a superb MOC.  I enjoyed seeing the other green coaches in the set as well :classic:
Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image

Posted Image

Reply to this topic

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users