[Brick Flick] We're Knights of the round table!

• Please log in to reply
28 replies to this topic

#26 Norrington

Norrington

• Azufre Village Idiot

Member: 1009

Posted 24 January 2007 - 05:11 PM

It was banged on the desk type thingy in the movie, and i think it might have been a reference to another Monty Python movie where i think there was a skit about a guy trying to return a dead parrot to the pet store, and he wacked it on the desk... but i could b wrong, i've only seen Monty Python and the Holy grail.
Just returned from a 3 or so year dark age, so just getting back into the swing of things. :)

0o~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~o0o~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~o0
~Proprieter of Norrington's Fine Minifig Clothiers. Please visit my thread .~
~My MOCpages~My Maj Gallery~My Fan-Fiction.net Gallery~My Photobucket~My Brickshelf~My Youtube~

#27 meschepers

meschepers

Member: 1763

Posted 10 July 2007 - 04:17 PM

I love this skit, and I know this may not be the right place for this, but I think it would be great to have some torsos created like the ones used in this skit.
I've got three ships and sixty men,
A course for ports unread.
I'll stand at mast, let north winds blow
Till half of us are dead.

Land ho!

-Jim Morrison (The Doors)

#28 iamded

iamded

• Cannot neigh to save his life.

Member: 1225

Posted 11 July 2007 - 04:32 AM

The video's been taken off. Damn. :-(

Check out Eurobricks' RPG, Mafia and Wargames forum for the fun times!

#29 Stauder

Stauder

• Beware, he's back!

Member: 1134

Posted 11 July 2007 - 05:54 AM

I have it on the Monty Pyton and the Holy Grail Dvd  X-D  And I saw it years ago btw...
Posted Image
The above is a paid advertisement by EuroBricks News FLC (Fake LEGO Company). Eurobricks News FLC is 45% Stauder™ (The Annoying Parts), 25% ImperialShadows™ (The Funny Parts), 10% Whitefang™ (The Reviewsy Parts), 7% Zepher™ (The Female Parts... er...) and 7% Stash2Sixx™ (The Photographic Parts).

The previously stated ingredients of EuroBricks News FLC are a trade secret and if you tell anyone I will stab you. In the eye. With a titanium spork.
EuroBricks News FLC is a Trademark of the EB News Team. © EB News 2006 -THE FUTURE!™

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users