The hobbit sets

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
2 replies to this topic

#1 minotuarslay

minotuarslay

Member: 32630

Posted 11 November 2012 - 08:50 PM

Hey all!!
As all of you probably know there are for sale some lord of the rings sets out there, and, going with that theme i have found some hobbit sets which, i've been looking for a for a topic on this, However as you can tell haven't found one, so here it is!
These pictures surfaced a month ago, from the New York Comic Con. so yes, please dont get annoyed if theres already a forum on this....

First we have 'The goblin king battle', this is probably the biggest set of the range and will be be sold at around £90 ($100). It will include Dori, Nori, Ori, Gandalf, 2 goblin fighters, goblin scribe, and the goblin king.

Posted Image

Next, 'Riddle for the ring' which will be a toys r us exlusive, containing Gollum and Bilbo.

Posted Image

Next up is a smaller set, yet urguably the best a what is most likely to be the most popular, 'An unexpected gathering' which will include a Bilbo Baggin's house. This will include: Bilbo Baggins, Dwalin, Bofur, Bombur, Balin and Gandalf.

Posted Image

Also we have 'Attack of the wargs', which as the names suggests includes 2 wargs, Thorin, Bifur, Yazneg and 2 other orc hunters.

Posted Image

I will do more sets and this article is a work in progress.

#2 Bricktooth

Bricktooth

Member: 29472

Posted 11 November 2012 - 08:55 PM

Sorry to burst your bubble, but we already know about all the Hobbit sets. Also, we have a topic dedicated to the LotR and Hobbit sets here: http://www.eurobrick...showtopic=69506
One day, I shall come back. Yes, I shall come back. Until then, there must be no regrets, no tears, no anxieties. Just go forward in all your beliefs and prove to me that I am not mistaken in mine. - First Doctor
My Brickshelf gallery

#3 CorneliusMurdock

CorneliusMurdock

• Adorable

Member: 9860

Posted 11 November 2012 - 10:06 PM

Bricktooth is correct.  Since these pictures are rather old compared and we have more official pictures now, I'll just lock this rather than merge it with that discussion.

New Member? Read This | Questions? Need Help? Ask Here

Site Guidelines | Eurobricks FAQ | Visual User Guide

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users