WOOT! My First Order of BBB Wheels have Arrived

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 Locomotive Annie

Locomotive Annie

• A Perfect 317

Member: 32535

Posted 08 November 2012 - 11:20 PM

A not very good morning was suddenly brightened by the postman bringing me my first order of BBB loco driving wheels.  I went for the the largest size discount pack of wheels for my first order because I wanted to get an overview of the whole range and I chose Dark Grey as the colour for my wheels as I thought this would suit work-a-day steam locos better than black.
I'm absolutely so impressed with the quality of these wheels and will definitely be a repeat customer.  As I've mentioned before I have an interest in 16mm scale trains as well and I'm even thinking of using BBB loco wheels when I build my next 16mm loco.  Since all my large scale locos are R/C battery locos and are built around motor blocks that have plastic wheels and I've had no problems with them at all I don't see why I can't use Lego Technics and BBB wheels to build my own motor blocks instead of buying battery trainsets from chain stores to break down for parts.

Sorry for wandering off into OT territory, but I just had to say just how useful these wonderful wheels are going to be to me :sweet:
Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image

Posted Image

#2 Wabbajack

Wabbajack

Member: 30263

Posted 11 November 2012 - 10:41 PM

Pics or it didnĀ“t happen ! :laugh: But seriously, update us on your progress. I am looking forward to it.

Edit: Sorry, I just found the update thread.

Edited by Wabbajack, 11 November 2012 - 10:43 PM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users