Sign in to follow this  
shinobisgreenshinpads

Help finishing off my minifig collection!

gallery_101_23_908.jpg

Hey lovely folks.

I can see the sun on the horizon, the bath is running and pancakes are on the soap tray. As things stand I am 49 figures away from having a complete Star wars collection. While this has taken some time, and a fair bit of effort, I'm looking to finish off the rest fairly quickly so does anyone know a cheap bricklink store, or anywhere really, that has the majority of Star Wars figures? The problem I'm having with bricklink is you can't search for more than one item at a time, so it's really time consuming to see if a store has more than one of the figures I'm looking for for so I thought I would ask here for some advice. Also, I'm in the UK so European stores might be best if I'm likely to incur customs duties and so on...

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

On bricklink you can create a wanted list and then search for EVERYTHING On the wanted list!

Try it, helps a lot...

On bricklink you can create a wanted list and then search for EVERYTHING On the wanted list!

Try it, helps a lot...

I've been using the site for a year and always thought how silly it was that you couldn't do something like that. what a wally. Does it show how many sites have all of what you're looking for? I'll try it now!

I was about to recommend a bricklink seller I used in Belgium but the store is closed at the moment. I used it to pick up a few figs that I needed to finish off my collection. Good luck finishing it off. Greedo was the last piece of my collection :classic:

I was about to recommend a bricklink seller I used in Belgium but the store is closed at the moment. I used it to pick up a few figs that I needed to finish off my collection. Good luck finishing it off. Greedo was the last piece of my collection :classic:

Unless a minor miracle occurs, the last figure for me is almost certainly going to be the gold C3PO. Everything else I'm keen to getting before Christmas. C3PO has to wait a bit, but there;s a packet out there for me somewhere.