8 replies to this topic

#1 Siercon and Coral

Siercon and Coral

• King and Queen of the Iron Throne

Member: 17453

Posted 27 October 2012 - 03:56 AM

WarScape is back!

Posted Image

This eve of halloween (Tuesday night) will mark the continuation of WarScape with another three volumes!
This thread will have 4 detailed photos and a final over the next 4 days. So check in again and then you can follow the continuation of the series!

Posted Image

"Victoria steps softly on the surface of the earth, and it is time for the Necromancers to join her in the slaughter of life itself."

Posted Image

"The reservoir of blood rises in the earth burning red with the souls of our reawakened brethren."

Posted Image

"Gather bones with dust and flame, carve their fate in hell mouths name. The world will burn in lavender fire, the dead will rise from the great Witch Spire."

Till Tuesday, this build will be unveiled each evening, and that night will go up for 'Creations for Charity' and the start of this years WarScape will begin :)

Enjoy! And we hope you stick around for the series. If you missed the first two volumes of the story, they are located here:
Volume 1 by Siercon and Coral (with 8 individual chapters)
http://www.flickr.co...in/photostream/
Volume 2 by Blake Baer (with 4 individual chapters)
http://www.flickr.co.../in/photostream
Each volume has multiple chapters so check them out to catch the story or see more detailed views.

====================================================

We're very proud to have LukeClarenceVan working with us and Blake Baer to bring the next two volumes to this story. LCV starts off a very difficult task of building micro fantasy castle into the empty tundra. Give him your support, and head on over! WarScape is a difficult building project to be a part of simply because your always starting small after the last person's finale, to try and start the build up to your own. He's done a fabulous job so far and we cant wait for you all to see the story unfold! :D

Click on the photo below!

Posted Image
This photo above is LCV's wonderful start to Volume 3!!!

Edited by Siercon and Coral, 01 November 2012 - 03:40 AM.

Posted ImageYou found the magic invisible script! :D Posted Image

...................................Visit our Flickr! :).......................................................................................Heroica Stats...............

#2 Niku

Niku

• Wants two initials

Member: 14912

Posted 27 October 2012 - 04:15 AM

That fountain is great, I like the elevation of terrain.
Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image
Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image

#3 soccerkid6

soccerkid6

• Mitgardia's moccing machine

Member: 20775

Posted 27 October 2012 - 12:45 PM

Lots of NPU as always and the colors and photography give a great atmosphere :thumbup: Looking forward to seeing future chapters :classic:
Sir Glorfindel of Mitgardia, Architect Regent of Valholl, Officer of Valholl, Treasurer of the Valholl Mason's guild, Economic Titan, Knight of Valholl, Mason Teacher, Shadow Rider, Gentleman, Farmer, Watchman, Protector, Frost Berserker, Manager, Gatekeeper, and Strategic Heavy Weight in the Guilds of Historica
Here is my website: http://brickbuilt.org
My flickr: link
Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image  Posted Image  Posted Image Posted Image
John 14:6, Jesus answered, "I am the way the truth and the life. No one comes to the Father except through me."
Posted Image

#4 Siercon and Coral

Siercon and Coral

Posted 29 October 2012 - 10:50 PM

Thanks guys! All the previews are now posted, and we'll start off the season tomorrow :D

...................................Visit our Flickr! :).......................................................................................Heroica Stats...............

#5 soccerkid6

soccerkid6

Posted 30 October 2012 - 12:25 PM

Loving the 2 new sections :wub: The mix of old dark grey with dark bley works nicely and the bridge is superb :thumbup: Stunning dragon as well :classic:
Sir Glorfindel of Mitgardia, Architect Regent of Valholl, Officer of Valholl, Treasurer of the Valholl Mason's guild, Economic Titan, Knight of Valholl, Mason Teacher, Shadow Rider, Gentleman, Farmer, Watchman, Protector, Frost Berserker, Manager, Gatekeeper, and Strategic Heavy Weight in the Guilds of Historica
John 14:6, Jesus answered, "I am the way the truth and the life. No one comes to the Father except through me."
Posted Image

#6 Siercon and Coral

Siercon and Coral

Posted 01 November 2012 - 03:43 AM

Check out LukeClarenceVan's Volume 3!
Posted Image

#7 Ferrik

Ferrik

Member: 16252

Posted 01 November 2012 - 07:36 AM

Ooohhh... It's a great scary MOC. The little cemetary looks excellent and the withc's spire looks amazing. :oh:
Mafia History

Played as
Posted Image
Betty in The Pearl Mafia.

My Academy-approved reviews: 9469 Gandalf Arrives, 8236 Bike Burner, 30027 Reindeer, 8737 Toa Hordika (Bionicle),8514 Power

#8 Duce

Duce

Member: 29969

Posted 01 November 2012 - 10:18 AM

Loving the bone dragon, and for the scale it would be huge for some poor person to find. great work sir.

#9 soccerkid6

soccerkid6

Posted 01 November 2012 - 12:26 PM

Volume 3 is equally impressive! The monsters are stunning :thumbup:
Posted Image

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users