Night falls predictably; as predictably as night following.. yeah, anyway, Christine is finding it difficult to sleep, so she's busying herself in the canteen.
"I have always found it easier to communicate through pastry" she mutters to herself "so I hope that once more these brave police folks will enjoy my delicious cherry-death cake"
"Yumm" says the dark, dark figure that has snuck up behind her, lightsaber raised "I'll have that... once you're DEAD! Ahahahaha!"
And Christine's head is severed clean from her body before she can even utter a word; blood spatters all around, defiling the delicacy.
"Muahahaha!" and "omnomnom" chuckles the sinister figure as it runs off, taking the cake with it, blood and all.
Later that night, Randy and Poppy find Christine's body in their usual sweep of the station, and pick her up to carry off for further examination.
"Oooooh, cherries!" and Randy can't control himself in the taking of his favourite fruit
With a little bit of huffing and puffing, Poppy and Randy also manage to somehow carry away the dead crocodile containing Phyllis.
Amazingly, all three manage to fit in the elevator and make it down to the ground floor. No, really.
As Poppy drags the dead croc out by its tail, Randy takes to munching on his pilfered cherries and making his phonecall..
"So, yeah, pick up, same place and same time" he says
"Tell them to find a vet" calls Poppy "you know, for the crocodile"
"Oh, yeah, one of them is sort of inside a crocodile... don't ask..." more muttering issues from the phone "I said don't ask!" and Randy finishes his call exasperatedly
The next morning the Stationers wake up to a bit of a surprise.
"If you're wondering why we're still in our pyjamas, it's because we've been up all night" says Poppy
"Actually, no, that wasn't the surprise" shouts a Stationer
"Yeah, actually the surprise was waking up here, in the cells" shouts another, somewhat peeved
"Well, that's sort of related" says Randy "we were up all night putting you in the cells, hence the pyjamas"
"Answer us!" the Stationers shout "Why have you locked us up??"
"Ohh" say Randy and Poppy in chorus
"Well, firstly you should know that Phyllis, once they got her out of the crocodile, was indeed a member of the Mafia" says Randy
"So??" cry the Stationers "why lock us up?"
"And secondly" continues Poppy "Christine was murdered last night, and she was a member of the Town"
"Quite simply, there are few enough of you to fit in there now, and we don't really want some sort of crazed killer running around the station at night when we have better things to do" says Randy
Poppy raises her gun in warning
"I suggest you get talking..." she says
"..and while you do, we need to go and rest a while. We'll come back and check on you in a bit."
The remaining Stationers have no choice but to confront each other directly.
- Each player will be given a character to play, who will be aligned with either the Town or the Mafia. To win the game, the Town must kill off all the Mafia, while the Mafia needs to outnumber the Town. Third-Party (neutral) characters, if any, have their own win conditions as outlined in their roles.
- Each day you will be able to vote to lynch a player. Voting should be done in the following format; Vote: Character (Player). Similarly, unvoting is to be done in the format; Unvote: Character (Player). No other format will be accepted. A majority vote is required to lynch a player.
- A game day will last a maximum of 72 hours. You may not vote in the first 24 hours. The day will end when a majority vote has been reached. After the day has concluded, a night stage will commence, which will usually last a maximum of 48 hours. Night actions must be sent to the host in the first 24 hours of the night stage.
- The alignment of lynched players, as well as those that died during the night, will be revealed at the beginning of the next day.
- You may not quote or pretend to quote anything sent to or from you in PM with the game host. This includes all the details of your character and role, as well as any night action results. Role claims and reporting of night action results are acceptable, but in your own words only. Do not attempt to use the structure of your role PM to your advantage. Also, you may not quote PMs from other players. Paraphrasing is allowed but no direct quoting. Please refrain from quoting PMs in the game threads and in private.
- Do not play the game outside the thread. Similarly, do not post out of character inside the thread; you must always play the role given to you. Game tactics and roles may only be discussed in the game thread or via PM with other players. Private discussion is done at your own risk and should be treated as part of the game.
- If you are dead, you may not post in thread or discuss the game with any of the players. Any information you had becomes void, and may not be passed on.
- You may not edit your posts.
- You must post in every day thread.
- If you encounter a problem or have a question, please contact the hosts via PM.
- Violation of the above rules will result in a vote penalty of half the required majority against you on your first offence, and the death of your character on your second offence. Violation of rule 7 will have a heavier penalty, made at the discretion of the Games Moderator.
All players have been sent a Role PM in the following format.
Welcome to Police Infiltration: A Mafia School Game. Information about your character and role can be found below. Please use only this PM to communicate with us about the game. No other form of communication will be acknowledged. To start off, set your avatar to the picture below (or put it in your signature), put your character’s name in your signature (don’t reveal your affiliation or role!), and confirm your participation in this thread.
Good luck and have fun!
Pandora and Rick
<Character name>, <Character description>
<The extended character description that can also be found in the Confirmation and Discussion Thread goes here.>
You are a member of the Town and are a Vanilla Townie. You have no night action. You will need to use your skills in deduction and analysis, and your wits to combat the Mafia, but don’t forget that your vote is the most powerful weapon you have.
You are a member of the Town and are the <Night Action>. You can target one player each night and <...>. Your result will be ‘Successful’ when you succeed at <...>. Your result will be ‘Unsuccessful’ when you fail at <...>.
You are a member of the Mafia and are a Goon.
You are a member of the Mafia and are the <Night Action>. You can target one player each night and <...>. Your result will be ‘Successful’ when you succeed at <...>. Your result will be ‘Unsuccessful’ when you fail at <...>.
Your Win Condition
You win when the Mafia is eliminated.
You win when the Mafia outnumbers the Town.
Poppy, Chief Inspector and new Chief of Police, played by Pandora
Randy, Special Agent of the KIA, played by Rick
Isaac, Janitor, played by TrumpetKing67
Jared, Beat Cop, played by Ferrik
Phil, Detective, played by Scorpiox
Samantha, Local 'Masseuse', played by DarthPotato
Jean, Local Bum, played by Endgame, Town, Lynched on Day 1
Gary, Bomb Disposal Officer, played by Adam, Town, Decapitated on Night 1
Andrea, Secretary to the Chief of Police, played by PsyKater, Town, Chopped to pieces on Night 1
Zachary, Forensic Officer, played by zakura, Mafia, Lynched on Day 2
Amelia, Desk Sergeant,played by TheBoyWonder, Mafia, Chopped to pieces on Night 2
Mark, Team Leader Vice Squad, played by JaseTJ, Town, Decapitated on Night 2
Henrietta, Undercover Cop, played by Masked Builder, Town, Shot (mod-killed) on Day 3
Ian, Lawyer, played by Tazmaniac, Town, Decapitated on Night 3
Adam, Motorcycle Cop, played by badboytje88, Town, Lynched on Day 4
Kendra, Beat Cop, played by Stromblessed, Town, Decapitated on Night 4
Phyllis, Beat Cop, played by Superficial Username, Mafia, Lynched on Day 5
Christine, Coffee Lady, played by konze, Town, Decapitated on Night 5