It is late at night and Kendra is walking through the hallway admiring some of her awards..
"Ah, mine awards are of kindness!" she smiles to herself "with these at my strongest side I am feel ready to fight!"
But she hears a sound behind her!
"No!" she shouts "for it is because I have shining award for running faster! Aha!"
And she runs...
but the dark figure runs too...
...and predictably catches her, and slices off her head in a clean swoop, before running off into the night.
Later that night Poppy and Randy are bringing Adam's corpse down in the elevator...
"Oh dear" says Poppy "we have another one after this"
"Right you are" replies Randy "I'll fetch the mop... Again"
Randy once more makes his phonecall, while Poppy makes sure all the bits of bodies are accounted for...
The following morning the Stationers have gathered in the canteen for breakfast...
"Enjoy it while you can" says Randy "your numbers are dwindling fast"
"I guess we should make some announcements while you're eating" says Poppy, waving her coffee mug around
"First off" says Randy "it turns out that Adam was actually a loyal member of the Town"
There are a few gulps, but that might be the sausages
"And secondly" continues Poppy "Kendra was brutally murdered last night, and she too was a loyal member of the Town"
Randy and Poppy decide to say nothing more; they've already said all they can say and it's once more up to the Stationers...
- Each player will be given a character to play, who will be aligned with either the Town or the Mafia. To win the game, the Town must kill off all the Mafia, while the Mafia needs to outnumber the Town. Third-Party (neutral) characters, if any, have their own win conditions as outlined in their roles.
- Each day you will be able to vote to lynch a player. Voting should be done in the following format; Vote: Character (Player). Similarly, unvoting is to be done in the format; Unvote: Character (Player). No other format will be accepted. A majority vote is required to lynch a player.
- A game day will last a maximum of 72 hours. You may not vote in the first 24 hours. The day will end when a majority vote has been reached. After the day has concluded, a night stage will commence, which will usually last a maximum of 48 hours. Night actions must be sent to the host in the first 24 hours of the night stage.
- The alignment of lynched players, as well as those that died during the night, will be revealed at the beginning of the next day.
- You may not quote or pretend to quote anything sent to or from you in PM with the game host. This includes all the details of your character and role, as well as any night action results. Role claims and reporting of night action results are acceptable, but in your own words only. Do not attempt to use the structure of your role PM to your advantage. Also, you may not quote PMs from other players. Paraphrasing is allowed but no direct quoting. Please refrain from quoting PMs in the game threads and in private.
- Do not play the game outside the thread. Similarly, do not post out of character inside the thread; you must always play the role given to you. Game tactics and roles may only be discussed in the game thread or via PM with other players. Private discussion is done at your own risk and should be treated as part of the game.
- If you are dead, you may not post in thread or discuss the game with any of the players. Any information you had becomes void, and may not be passed on.
- You may not edit your posts.
- You must post in every day thread.
- If you encounter a problem or have a question, please contact the hosts via PM.
- Violation of the above rules will result in a vote penalty of half the required majority against you on your first offence, and the death of your character on your second offence. Violation of rule 7 will have a heavier penalty, made at the discretion of the Games Moderator.
All players have been sent a Role PM in the following format.
Welcome to Police Infiltration: A Mafia School Game. Information about your character and role can be found below. Please use only this PM to communicate with us about the game. No other form of communication will be acknowledged. To start off, set your avatar to the picture below (or put it in your signature), put your character’s name in your signature (don’t reveal your affiliation or role!), and confirm your participation in this thread.
Good luck and have fun!
Pandora and Rick
<Character name>, <Character description>
<The extended character description that can also be found in the Confirmation and Discussion Thread goes here.>
You are a member of the Town and are a Vanilla Townie. You have no night action. You will need to use your skills in deduction and analysis, and your wits to combat the Mafia, but don’t forget that your vote is the most powerful weapon you have.
You are a member of the Town and are the <Night Action>. You can target one player each night and <...>. Your result will be ‘Successful’ when you succeed at <...>. Your result will be ‘Unsuccessful’ when you fail at <...>.
You are a member of the Mafia and are a Goon.
You are a member of the Mafia and are the <Night Action>. You can target one player each night and <...>. Your result will be ‘Successful’ when you succeed at <...>. Your result will be ‘Unsuccessful’ when you fail at <...>.
Your Win Condition
You win when the Mafia is eliminated.
You win when the Mafia outnumbers the Town.
Poppy, Chief Inspector and new Chief of Police, played by Pandora
Randy, Special Agent of the KIA, played by Rick
Christine, Coffee Lady, played by konze
Isaac, Janitor, played by TrumpetKing67
Jared, Beat Cop, played by Ferrik
Phil, Detective, played by Scorpiox
Phyllis, Beat Cop, played by Superficial Username
Samantha, Local 'Masseuse', played by DarthPotato
Jean, Local Bum, played by Endgame, Town, Lynched on Day 1
Gary, Bomb Disposal Officer, played by Adam, Town, Decapitated on Night 1
Andrea, Secretary to the Chief of Police, played by PsyKater, Town, Chopped to pieces on Night 1
Zachary, Forensic Officer, played by zakura, Mafia, Lynched on Day 2
Amelia, Desk Sergeant,played by TheBoyWonder, Mafia, Chopped to pieces on Night 2
Mark, Team Leader Vice Squad, played by JaseTJ, Town, Decapitated on Night 2
Henrietta, Undercover Cop, played by Masked Builder, Town, Shot (mod-killed) on Day 3
Ian, Lawyer, played by Tazmaniac, Town, Decapitated on Night 3
Adam, Motorcycle Cop, played by badboytje88, Town, Lynched on Day 4
Kendra, Beat Cop, played by Stromblessed, Town, Decapitated on Night 4