Hello

For the third round of the MocOlympics i build a new MOC.

Categorie: "Disney Princess"

I build the tower from the movie "Tangled":

8105916081_c64d4ca5fb_c.jpg

For more Detail-Pictures and Scenes with Minifigs klick here.

8105915635_5b45efd97a.jpg

8105930880_6408054843.jpg

Feel free to leave a comment.

I hope you like it.

Jonas

Excellent MOC. The dark colour scheme for the roof and the lovely light tan and brown for the rest of the tower looks great. The garden looks bright and colourful, and the simple use of 1x1 studs for the hair is amazing. :wink:

Great techniques for the tower and hair :thumbup: Excellent roof design as well, good luck in the Moc Olympics :classic:

Excellent tower and good luck too 'Legopard' :sweet: .......but I think the moderators might move this to the historic theme forum......Tangled wasn't a Lego licence. :blush:

Thank you for the kind words.

......but I think the moderators might move this to the historic theme forum......Tangled wasn't a Lego licence. :blush:

Maybe. I wasn't sure.

If the Mods thinks so, i have nothing against the moving.

'pard

My daughter loooves that movie. You nailed it. Good job. I was planning on making a version for her sometime when she is a little older.

Keep up the good work!

Now how gorgeous is that? I wasn't particularly a fan of the film being a 3D, CGI animated movie instead of more traditional 2D cel animation, but it won me over; I really enjoyed it. This MOC is a great representation of the tower from the film, the tiling effect is all kinds of sweet - not to mention Rapunzel's brick-built hair! I really do wish we'd get System-styled sets based on Disney films. The possibilities are endless, and surely there's a large enough audience for it! Once again, super-cool work on this MOC.