Sign in to follow this  
dillthepill

Nocturn pics on Brickshelf

I was browsing on Brickshelf and I came across pics of Nocturn. The guy said he got his at Wal-Mart, but mine didn't have any. I called Target and they were out of stock, but they would get some new ones soon and hold one for me. I'll probably post a review when I get it. Anyways, here are his pics.

nocturn_001.jpg

nocturn_002.jpg

nocturn_003.jpg

nocturn_004.jpg

nocturn_005.jpg

nocturn_006.jpg

nocturn_007.jpg

Wow, great pics. I just can't wait to get Nocturn, he is my favorite Titan by far and isn't he only $15?

Only 15. Amazing you can say that. When you actually see what's in the box for that price, lego can definitly thank Bionicles.

BTW is it common in the US to pain your walls in flashy green ? 8-|

Only 15. Amazing you can say that. When you actually see what's in the box for that price, lego can definitly thank Bionicles.

Well at least the background goes with the bionicle! If he costs 15$ in the U.S then he probably costs only

??????? *wacko*

Anyway, Nocturn looks really good. He's not the best Titan, for sure, but he has a ton of awesome lime and trans blue pieces. I will be getting him eventually, although I can't say 100% for sure.

Definately not.

Well there are some pretty weird people over here... :-P

LOL!

Anyway, for the set it's self, well, i'm not really a titan kinda guy, so probably won't get him.

Nice set for just over

I was browsing on Brickshelf and I came across pics of Nocturn. The guy said he got his at Wal-Mart, but mine didn't have any. I called Target and they were out of stock, but they would get some new ones soon and hold one for me. I'll probably post a review when I get it. Anyways, here are his pics.

nocturn_001.jpg

nocturn_002.jpg

nocturn_003.jpg

nocturn_004.jpg

nocturn_005.jpg

nocturn_006.jpg

nocturn_007.jpg

Wow, great pics. I just can't wait to get Nocturn, he is my favorite Titan by far and isn't he only $15?

wow hes only 15 dollars? and no it is not very common to paint your walls green

Thanks for these good pics. The ones I saw first didn't represent it as well.

And it changed my opinion of it too.

I was going to get it anyway, but seeing the smaller parts included on the backside make it all the more attractive.

It's a triple whammy, that it has parts done in lime that weren't before, that it has glow in the dark parts, and that it's only 15 bucks.

Some might find that expensive, but regular Barraki are $10 a pop as is.

Damn... I like their interior decorator. If I finally ever have a house that someone else doesn't own, I'm a doin' a room up in that scheme.

Oh yeah, the toy... insta-buy.

Me want 2 or 3.

HEY... anyone got a keen enough eye to discern if the "balls" on it are the newer (good) kind where the axle hole goes all the way through?

Edited by JINZONINGEN 73

They will be, yes. They use them for the pistons in the legs on all models, 'cause the normal ones have the + rod pop out. ;-)