Minstrels of Mitgardia

Mitgardia Walls of Valholl

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 Garmadon

Garmadon

Member: 29920

Posted 13 October 2012 - 10:50 PM

Since five days of posts/topics got deleted, I'm doing this again (the first time though, I had it before the voting thread :wink: I know I could have asked, but I figured this would be faster and easier on the admins :grin: ). Anyway, my second Wall of Valholl!

Posted Image

A troupe of minstrels playing back here, surrounded by several spectators (including Uridius).

Posted Image

Posted Image

And both segments combined:

Posted Image

A few more pictures on my Flickr. C&C are welcome (thanks for the "Split the greens and add some grey" idea, SK and MK, it just came a bit too late :classic: ).

Uridius Dratiphe, Royal Architect of Mitgardia, Admiral of the Marine, Master Gunnery Sergeant of Eastgate, Hersir of Calvary, and Fifth Centurion of Ulandus:  My Flickr

Seek ye the LORD while he may be found, call ye upon him while he is near:  

Let the wicked forsake his way, and the unrighteous man his thoughts: and let him return unto the LORD,

and he will have mercy upon him; and to our God, for he will abundantly pardon.  Isaiah 55:6-7

#2 soccerkid6

soccerkid6

• Mitgardia's moccing machine

Member: 20775

Posted 14 October 2012 - 12:32 AM

Great fig posing and the rat on the wall is a nice touch :thumbup:
Always great to see more Mitgardian builds :classic:
Sir Glorfindel of Mitgardia, Architect Regent of Valholl, Officer of Valholl, Treasurer of the Valholl Mason's guild, Economic Titan, Knight of Valholl, Mason Teacher, Shadow Rider, Gentleman, Farmer, and Protector in the Guilds of Historica
Here is my website: http://brickbuilt.org
My flickr: link
Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image  Posted Image
John 14:6, Jesus answered, "I am the way the truth and the life. No one comes to the Father except through me."

#3 Kai NRG

Kai NRG

• Propping up Historica's freedom

Member: 27955

Posted 14 October 2012 - 12:38 AM

Nice work, all three minstrels look great! :thumbup:

Ageven Deraim, Lord of Auner, Representative of Qarkyr, High Lord of Kaliphlin, Graduated Doctor of Petraea University, Vice Admiral of Kaliphlin Fleet, Exalted Fifth Centurion of Ulandus

Guy K. Wynd, Pilot, Octan Corporation

Posted Image____Posted Image____Posted Image

--Check out the Guilds of Historica!--gid617--Flickr--The Brick Blogger--

"Believe on the Lord Jesus Christ and you shall be saved, and your house."

#4 Garmadon

Garmadon

Member: 29920

Posted 15 October 2012 - 02:49 PM

Thanks, and sorry the words turned out so small :look:

Uridius Dratiphe, Royal Architect of Mitgardia, Admiral of the Marine, Master Gunnery Sergeant of Eastgate, Hersir of Calvary, and Fifth Centurion of Ulandus:  My Flickr

Seek ye the LORD while he may be found, call ye upon him while he is near:  

Let the wicked forsake his way, and the unrighteous man his thoughts: and let him return unto the LORD,

and he will have mercy upon him; and to our God, for he will abundantly pardon.  Isaiah 55:6-7

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Mitgardia, Walls of Valholl

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users