Create an 8 x 8 (1 stud overlap allowed) vignette of how you are coping with Eurobricks being down. Post it in the photostream of our group.
- only official LEGO elements
- no piece limit
- no height limit
- no minifig limit
- LDD entries will be accepted, but don't get used to it. ;)
- you are only allowed a one stud overlap, by an element not connected to the 8 x 8 base. 10 x 10 vigs will be considered in violation of this rule and not counted in the competition.
- Only one entry per flickr member
Prize: some sort of polybag or something.
That's still all the info I have about the prizes, but I will give the top three vote-getters a polybag or CMF of some sort. So, let's get started with the voting!
- Each member (who joined before today) will be allowed three votes.
- You may not vote for your own entry.
- You may split up your three votes however you like, 3 for one entry, 1 for three entries, 2 for one entry, one for another, etc.
- If you use a secondary account to place a vote, you will be banned from the site.
- Forming a voting block of friends is also strongly discouraged and may result in disqualification
- Post your votes in this thread.
- Make sure you post the member's name who you are voting for as this will make it easier to tally at the end. Thank you.
- The poll will run for exactly one week's time.
1. Alasdair Ryan
6. Joker 789
11. Cara lego
13. Legonardo Davidy
15. Mr. Tomato Bread
16. Julius No
21. Dog Ironbones A.K.A. SalmonFifteen