Sign in to follow this  
Legonardo

Camp at Buriaed Knard

Lord Rex

Long ago whilst the great druids whom first settled in this great land where still learning powerful spells and special enchantments the towers of Buriaed Knard where erected.The druids found many spots betwixt Mt Augmar and Augmar forest where a deep magic was found. The druids built these towers to try and learn this magic and to harness it. Some days ago after it was noted to all about these mystic locations that hold off Elementals the few brothers from the order of Eden in Glevum found out these towers and the magic surrounding them was the same as that which holds of the elemental monsters sent by the corrupt mage Victor Revelword. Many able-bodied men got together to build up camps at these mystic locations and since the majority of Glevum have settled in to the various campsites. I have been in this camp for little under a week now and to tell the truth I am happily surprised on how well people have been taking everything and going on as if nothing had happened. Of course people have great sadness in them along with the fear that what they once knew as home may never be that again, yet none seam to show it, which has been great in terms of moral.

~Legonardo

8052799674_405fceb347_z.jpg

8054591419_926d335dcb.jpg

At this camp the young wizard Gabriel of the Order of Eden is situated. he spends a lot of time at the top of the tower, engaging in many scrolls and practicing magic. I must say he is great company. Gabriel has enriched the children's minds with some cute little magic tricks, he is great with the little ones! their favorite trick is making small objects levitate.

8054589865_b7063ac445.jpg

Everyone else seams to be getting along well. people tell jokes, play games, eat and share with eachother. I myself have met some new faces who have really interesting backgrounds and I am very glad I had the opportunity to get to know them.

8054592922_4126459cc4.jpg

One of our scouts stumbled across a party of the "hand of corruption". all were sloughtered but the 2 leaders, whom we hope to get information about the whereabouts of the mage Victor from.

8054900617_12815a4803_n.jpg

As I have said before people are still living fairly normal lives here, the soldiers still train many hours a day to keep up their strength and ability, if more hand of corruption comes, we will be ready.

8054591259_c0f78f503b.jpg

~Legonardo

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hey all, here is my challenge 5 entry, hope you like it!

Special thanks to Bonaparte!

~Dangerous

Great work, especially with the three differnet levels and the action going on! I really love the tower top as well! :thumbup:

As I said before the forum crashed :laugh: Your builds just keep getting better! I really like the multi-level design of this and the round tower and house are excellent :thumbup:

Excellent work! The base has a great shape, and the the old look on the tower is well done especially the door! I also like all the finishing touches like the hanging prisoners. So all in all a great entry!

Hey that's great I especially like the wooden door effect of the tower. I hope for your fig the structure is good enought to support all of them! I really like the overall, I wish you best chance!

Your builds always bring a smile to my face. Love the layering, and I really wish I could build circular everytime I see a great circular build. I think this already has a chance of being one of my top five (I know it is early, but I really like the flow here.)

Awesome! Love those hanging prisoners and how you made the door on the tower look so old. :thumbup:

Round structures in lego are always nice to see.

Those wooden cabins are nice too, nice little detail with the woman doing the laundry :tongue:

EDIT: It's always a pleasure reading your stories :classic:

Edited by Moexy

Legonardo, you wouldn't mind if I borrowed the basic idea of the lady washing would you? Just the idea, I've got a different set-up in mind. :wink:

Edit. And on second thought, I actually thought that might be a man with long hair until Moexy mentioned her. . . :laugh: (or was I actually right? :look: )

Edited by Kai NRG

The tower is just great! The height of it is really impressive! The captured fellas is a nice touch!

The ground looks great as well with the different colours!

I agree with the common opinion, your buildings are getting better and better, this one has a lot of details.

I like very much the part in ruins of the tower, the woman washing clothes, and the second floor area where goods are stored.

Good luck Legonardo. :classic:

I'm really liking that tower. The cave looks a bit "artificial," but it leaves a good amount of space for inhabitants. Your buildings are improving. *sniff* my little Susan Jr. Is growing up.

Fantastic work :thumbup: :thumbup:

I rellay like how you made the tower, the people with the matel hanging and the soldiers practicing :wub: :wub:

when posting in the Avalonia thread, I somehow skipped your Challenge V build. but then I remembered commenting on it before the "crash"

I really like the tower and the details you put into the build. especially the clothes line and wash board ;)

Very nice build! I love the tower and it has a great "ruined" look to it. The two things I think are brilliant are the hole in the tower - looks so realistic, and the door at the bottom. It took me a minute to realize how you built it, and I think it looks perfect. I also really like how you took advantage of the ruined corner and really created a wide open space unlike some other builds for this challenge (cough.. Mine..cough) which are a bit more cramped.

Love the irregular base on this one, and the crumbling tower is really nicely done. The cracks and crumbling bits really make it feel older and ancient.