MOC: TMNT - Turtle Party Wagon

tmnt turtles van kids toy retro turtle party wagon

27 replies to this topic

#26 commodore_legolas

commodore_legolas

Member: 23013

Posted 27 October 2012 - 08:43 PM

Fantastic! I may just have to copy this design! (If It's okay with you, of course.) :wink:
*SPOILER ALERT*
Unrefrigerated milk goes bad quickly.

#27 TheLegoDr

TheLegoDr

• Yellow Panel Expert

Member: 19128

Posted 27 October 2012 - 08:53 PM

This was awesome. I loved that vehicle when I was a kid. I had almost everything Turtle related back in the early 90s. I would totally buy this if it came in a set. I may have to "borrow" the idea like a few others and add it to my collection. I do think wider would be better for actual size, but I like that you have it fitting in with the rest of the official vehicles, just so it would actually fit on a street. It'd seem silly to have one 8 wide vehicle driving through the city. I don't think the turtles would be too inconspicuous in that case.

Keep up the good work!
Posted Image   Posted Image  Posted Image   Posted Image   Posted Image  Posted Image

flickr
See my collection

#28 LegoJalex

LegoJalex

Member: 28903

Posted 29 October 2012 - 01:20 PM

View Postcommodore_legolas, on 27 October 2012 - 08:43 PM, said:

Fantastic! I may just have to copy this design! (If It's okay with you, of course.) :wink:

View PostTheLegoDr, on 27 October 2012 - 08:53 PM, said:

This was awesome. I loved that vehicle when I was a kid. I had almost everything Turtle related back in the early 90s. I would totally buy this if it came in a set. I may have to "borrow" the idea like a few others and add it to my collection. I do think wider would be better for actual size, but I like that you have it fitting in with the rest of the official vehicles, just so it would actually fit on a street. It'd seem silly to have one 8 wide vehicle driving through the city. I don't think the turtles would be too inconspicuous in that case.

Keep up the good work!

Thanks! I'm happy you like it. Of course you can "copy" the design :classic: It would be interesting to see other versions of it also. Cowabunga! :laugh:

Reply to this topic

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: tmnt, turtles, van, kids, toy, retro, turtle party wagon

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users