MOC: TMNT - Turtle Party Wagon

tmnt turtles van kids toy retro turtle party wagon

• Please log in to reply
27 replies to this topic

#26 commodore_legolas

commodore_legolas

Member: 23013

Posted 27 October 2012 - 08:43 PM

Fantastic! I may just have to copy this design! (If It's okay with you, of course.) :wink:

#27 TheLegoDr

TheLegoDr

• Yellow Panel Expert

Member: 19128

Posted 27 October 2012 - 08:53 PM

This was awesome. I loved that vehicle when I was a kid. I had almost everything Turtle related back in the early 90s. I would totally buy this if it came in a set. I may have to "borrow" the idea like a few others and add it to my collection. I do think wider would be better for actual size, but I like that you have it fitting in with the rest of the official vehicles, just so it would actually fit on a street. It'd seem silly to have one 8 wide vehicle driving through the city. I don't think the turtles would be too inconspicuous in that case.

Keep up the good work!
Posted Image   Posted Image  Posted Image   Posted Image   Posted Image  Posted Image

flickr

#28 LegoJalex

LegoJalex

Member: 28903

Posted 29 October 2012 - 01:20 PM

View Postcommodore_legolas, on 27 October 2012 - 08:43 PM, said:

Fantastic! I may just have to copy this design! (If It's okay with you, of course.) :wink:

View PostTheLegoDr, on 27 October 2012 - 08:53 PM, said:

This was awesome. I loved that vehicle when I was a kid. I had almost everything Turtle related back in the early 90s. I would totally buy this if it came in a set. I may have to "borrow" the idea like a few others and add it to my collection. I do think wider would be better for actual size, but I like that you have it fitting in with the rest of the official vehicles, just so it would actually fit on a street. It'd seem silly to have one 8 wide vehicle driving through the city. I don't think the turtles would be too inconspicuous in that case.

Keep up the good work!

Thanks! I'm happy you like it. Of course you can "copy" the design :classic: It would be interesting to see other versions of it also. Cowabunga! :laugh:

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: tmnt, turtles, van, kids, toy, retro, turtle party wagon

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users