Last of the Mohicans

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
30 replies to this topic

#26 konze

konze

Member: 26929

Posted 14 October 2012 - 05:02 PM

View PostStormblessed, on 14 October 2012 - 02:50 AM, said:

However, Christine isn't talking and that means she is an unhelpful townie, which is bad.

Here I am. Its strange, everything seems like it happens a second time.
Playing as Christine the Coffee Lady in Pandora and Rick's Police Infiltration: A Mafia School Game
Posted Image
shop.konze.org

#27 TrumpetKing

TrumpetKing

• O type hirrobly

Member: 27420

Posted 14 October 2012 - 05:56 PM

Christine, that added absolutely nothing at all. We have about about 25 hours left to vote, and you just said that so our Chief wouldn't penalty you, so I  think you mat have earned my vote. Do you have anything else to say before I vote, Christine?
Currently playing as Trevor Knowles, Nuclear Engineer in jamesn and Tamamono's Red Menace Mafia

Isaac - FabuGirl - Trisha - TrumpetKing67 - Diane - Li'l TrumpetKing - Twatty Tittlesteen - Usurper - Tristan Kingsley - Mercutio Robertson - Terrence Knox - Cohost - Tumi "Tumius Aximus" - Mercutio Robertson the Sequel - Tiffany Knightley -  Trevor Knowles

#28 DarthPotato

DarthPotato

Member: 30062

Posted 14 October 2012 - 06:17 PM

View PostTrumpetKing67, on 14 October 2012 - 05:56 PM, said:

Christine, that added absolutely nothing at all. We have about about 25 hours left to vote, and you just said that so our Chief wouldn't penalty you, so I  think you mat have earned my vote. Do you have anything else to say before I vote, Christine?
I think I agree with Isaac on the matter of Christine. I'm not saying I'll vote for her (I'm not sold on her being scum), but she does need to speak up more and add more to the conversation. Just checking in doesn't mean that you're off the hook, Christine.
But it looks like we're just going to have to wait until tomorrow to make a lynch because there's less than an hour left to vote....

#29 TrumpetKing

TrumpetKing

• O type hirrobly

Member: 27420

Posted 14 October 2012 - 06:30 PM

Crap, I was wrong on time again. It seems we will be falling behind again, with no lynch toay.
Currently playing as Trevor Knowles, Nuclear Engineer in jamesn and Tamamono's Red Menace Mafia

Isaac - FabuGirl - Trisha - TrumpetKing67 - Diane - Li'l TrumpetKing - Twatty Tittlesteen - Usurper - Tristan Kingsley - Mercutio Robertson - Terrence Knox - Cohost - Tumi "Tumius Aximus" - Mercutio Robertson the Sequel - Tiffany Knightley -  Trevor Knowles

#30 badboytje88

badboytje88

• Bad Lick

Member: 1561

Posted 14 October 2012 - 06:58 PM

I Vote: Christine (Konze)

If you're not contributing, you're not helping. If you're not helping you might as well be dead!

#31 Pandora

Pandora

• Hide the Zebras!

Member: 15845

Posted 14 October 2012 - 07:00 PM

Day Three Conclusion

Poppy and Randy gather all the Stationers together to see what decisions they've made.

Posted Image

"So," says Poppy, waving her gun around absent mindedly "what have you learnt today?"

"Indeed" continues Randy "which of you has been selected for interrogation?"

There is a small amount of murmuring from the assembled masses

"Well... we were just talking about that.." mutters someone

Posted Image

"Oh" says Poppy "and what conclusion did you reach?"

"Uhm, well, we were just talking about that too" mutters someone else

"So have you made a decision or not then? asks Randy frowning

"So, the thing is... we were just talking about it, and uhm, well, no, we haven't" mutters someone else

"Okay" says Poppy sighing "talking is good, great even, and you certainly need to talk more"

Posted Image

"Yes, but at the end you have to reach some sort of conclusion" says Randy "You won't lynch a member of the Mafia if you don't lynch at all"

"...." is the deafening response

"Oh well" says Randy "it looks like you and I will have more of the night to ourselves, Poppy."

Final Vote Tally

Christine (konze): 1 vote (badboytje88)

The day has ended without a conviction; there is no lynch.

Please get your night actions in within 24 hours of this post.
Heroica RPG - Nyx Level 30.25 BattleMage

in girum imus nocte et consumimur igni

New Member? Read This | Questions? Need Help? Ask Here

Site Guidelines | Eurobricks FAQ | Visual User Guide | Tutorials

A link to all my Reviews and other stuff about me can be found on my "About Me" page, and pics are on flickr

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users