The Dutch Guy

MOC Sushi Bar Modular building Bricksterdam

After a long building periode i have the pleasure of introducing you to my next modular building. I was in need for a corner building for my Bricksterdam and wanted it to be a Sushi Bar. It will be placed on the corner of J,Berand Avenue and Rathausstrasse, oposite to the Cafe Corner. In a few days i will update my topic on Bricksterdam and show you the progress made over the last months.

But back to this topic. Here is the whole building

1_opbouw_bricksterdam_022.jpg

This is the side on Rathaustrasse (named so because Town Hall will be placed later next to the Cafe Corner, that is opposite to the Sushi Bar)

opbouw_bricksterdam_023.jpg

The side on J. Berand Street looks like this

opbouw_bricksterdam_025.jpg

The entrence to the restaurant

opbouw_bricksterdam_024.jpg

The restaurant itself.

opbouw_bricksterdam_034.jpg

An other view

opbouw_bricksterdam_035.jpg

The whole ground floor

opbouw_bricksterdam_033.jpg

The first floor is a Gym. Barney San is going to give judo lesson there, but not everything is there yet. Barney has won several prices, but the need to be put on a shelf. The dressing room needs to be tiled, but the shower is ready.

opbouw_bricksterdam_037.jpg

opbouw_bricksterdam_039.jpg

The second floor looks like a Gomes Adams investment. It seems Uncle Fester uses this floor to store some of his assets.

opbouw_bricksterdam_043.jpg

opbouw_bricksterdam_044.jpg

opbouw_bricksterdam_030.jpg

opbouw_bricksterdam_045.jpg

opbouw_bricksterdam_046.jpg

And finely the roof

opbouw_bricksterdam_047.jpg

I hope you enjoyed this tour through my MOC. Commends are welcome. and if you would like to see more pictures, please visite my Brickshelf page.

http://www.brickshelf.com/cgi-bin/gallery.cgi?m=ger5664

Very nice!

I looked in your brickshelfmap and saw beautifull mocs.

I have only one question. Why a Rathausstrasse in a very Dutchlike city?

Excellent modular 'The Dutch Guy', the ground floor totally looks like a sushi bar, next floor up must be customer service :rofl: and the top floor are for the board members to keep tabs on things down stairs ! :rofl:

Can't wait to see shots of this actually in your city layout 'TDG' and Brick On ! :classic:

Very nice!

I looked in your brickshelfmap and saw beautifull mocs.

I have only one question. Why a Rathausstrasse in a very Dutchlike city?

I wish to make my town as international as it can be, some American Buildings (FB and GE), some buildings with a German Feeling abaout them (Sonicstarlights Medevil Market Pub) and some Dutch (The City Corner Buildings). That why i chose my street names as international as can be.

PS. Did i mention that next to the CC the TH wil be placed. Thats why Rathausstrasse

Beautifully detailed and visually stunning. I would buy this if it was an official modular.

My only suggestion would be to use this part

http://www.bricklink...tem.asp?P=88290

To put crossed swords over the door to keep the symmetry of the entrance

Thanks for the comment. I will certenly be lloking for that part

Nice building, although the color reminds me more of Chinese restaurant than a Japanese sushi bar.

Just wanted to give it an Oriental look. I chose the colors from a Ninjago model and took some parts of it as well

Nice work :thumbup: :thumbup:

I like a lot the dojo and the Sushi restaurant :wink: