Ragnarök Now - Confirmation & Discussion Thread

• Please log in to reply
147 replies to this topic

#76 Scouty

Scouty

• 6 weeks late to the party!

Member: 863

Posted 31 October 2012 - 02:39 AM

Hurricane Sandy knocked my power out. No idea when it'll come back. I won't be very active for this game day, but we'll see what moments I can get to connect.
.Posted Image
"Mr. Nowhere" John Doe >:] | Bruno Bear, the watchmaker | Sassy Cooter | Scar Mimitsus >:] |
First Officer Commander Cameron Walters :3 | Casey Cat, Puuurfect painter | Sveinn, the Uninspired :3 | Scouty | L'il Scouty | Langston Lionheart >:]

#77 Hinckley

Hinckley

• Reay for 2017!

Member: 486

Posted 31 October 2012 - 02:14 PM

What??! :angry: No hurricanes during Mafia!! :hmpf_bad:

#78 PsyKater

PsyKater

• I am Adriano. Please be nice.

Member: 30022

Posted 31 October 2012 - 04:02 PM

Have we left the field of roleplaying already?
- PsyKater [psyː'kɑtɐ]

Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image

Stigveladi Kötturin, the Ghost Buster

in Sandy's Heroica! The RPG!

247 years old Dwarven Mage

[stats] | [story] | [intro] | [currently on the Fields of Glory]

Timezone: CEST (UTC/GMT+2)

Retak Yps, Nephilim Necromancer

in Sandy's Heroica RPG - Cruel Angel's Thesis

2013 years old male Fenerian Necromancer

Posted Image

We opened a new BrickLink Store for you: steinreich24.com - From fans for fans! Learn more about our idea in the Bazaar!

#79 fhomess

fhomess

• Vote: Officemate (Scum)

Member: 16014

Posted 31 October 2012 - 05:28 PM

View PostScouty, on 31 October 2012 - 02:39 AM, said:

Hurricane Sandy knocked my power out. No idea when it'll come back. I won't be very active for this game day, but we'll see what moments I can get to connect.
I never knew Hurricane was a mafia role.  Good thing we lynched him!

#80 Scouty

Scouty

Posted 31 October 2012 - 07:19 PM

View PostHinckley, on 31 October 2012 - 02:14 PM, said:

What??! :angry: No hurricanes during Mafia!! :hmpf_bad:
Not even Shadows can tell Mother Nature to back off during Mafia. It took more than dinner to take me out of mafia. I don't know when the power will be back to where I am (Lower Manhattan), but the damage is bad (the above ground garage of our car was completely flooded and that's all gone) and it's going to be a week until power is returned, it's pretty vague what's being said, but 6-10 days is one number I hear. I should be able to connect on once in a while, but even cellular network in my area is sketchy, took me several attempts throughout the day to get that posted.

It was bad.
.Posted Image
"Mr. Nowhere" John Doe >:] | Bruno Bear, the watchmaker | Sassy Cooter | Scar Mimitsus >:] |
First Officer Commander Cameron Walters :3 | Casey Cat, Puuurfect painter | Sveinn, the Uninspired :3 | Scouty | L'il Scouty | Langston Lionheart >:]

#81 Hinckley

Hinckley

• Reay for 2017!

Posted 31 October 2012 - 07:36 PM

No Mother Nature flooding garages, causing power outages, sketchy cell network service, cold storm damage during Mafia! :hmpf: How many times do we have to say it?

#82 CMP

CMP

• Ass

Member: 7199

Posted 31 October 2012 - 07:43 PM

We should lynch the Norse god of weather for this. :hmpf_bad:
Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image
Atramor Gibbin, Level 42.2 Rogue Thief in Sandy's Heroica RPG
Miderun, Level 17 Berserker in Sandy's Heroica RPG

#83 Scubacarrot

Scubacarrot

• Completely Lame

Member: 21005

Posted 31 October 2012 - 07:44 PM

Until the weather gods take heed to your advice, I guess.

Posted ImagePosted Image Theodore Dunn in Scooby Doo Mafia

Shameless link to my bricklink store.

#84 Darkdragon

Darkdragon

• Experiencing difficulty...eth

Member: 14331

Posted 31 October 2012 - 07:45 PM

Stay safe and warm Scouty. :sad:

#85 Scouty

Scouty

Posted 31 October 2012 - 07:51 PM

View PostHinckley, on 31 October 2012 - 07:36 PM, said:

No Mother Nature flooding garages, causing power outages, sketchy cell network service, cold storm damage during Mafia! :hmpf: How many times do we have to say it?
Shut it scummy :tongue:

I'm safe, though. The power company says 3-5 days on the power, we'll see how true that is.
.Posted Image

#86 Hinckley

Hinckley

• Reay for 2017!

Posted 31 October 2012 - 07:53 PM

View PostScouty, on 31 October 2012 - 07:51 PM, said:

Shut it scummy :tongue:

...no shutting it during Mafia. :blush:

#87 Capt. Redblade

Capt. Redblade

• Python Parrot

Member: 6242

Posted 02 November 2012 - 07:34 AM

Man, that really must suck. Good to know you're okay, though, Scouty.

View PostCallMePie, on 31 October 2012 - 07:43 PM, said:

We should lynch the Norse god of weather for this. :hmpf_bad:

Agreed.
Vote:  Freyr (God of Weather)

"One day, I shall come back. Yes, I shall come back. Until then, there must be no regrets, no tears, no anxieties. Just go forward in all your beliefs and prove to me that I am not mistaken in mine."

-- The First Doctor

"There are worlds out there where the sky is burning, and the sea's asleep, and the rivers dream. People made of smoke, and cities made of song. Somewhere there's danger, somewhere there's injustice, and somewhere else the tea's getting cold. Come on, Ace. We've got work to do."

-- The Seventh Doctor

#88 TinyPiesRUs

TinyPiesRUs

• Loves the smell of Mafia in the morning

Member: 1725

Posted 03 November 2012 - 08:32 AM

A conclusion has been posted for Day Five. Right now, you've got 24 hours left to send in your night actions.

#89 Laura Takayama

Laura Takayama

Member: 20752

Posted 03 November 2012 - 03:13 PM

I hope you get your power back up soon, Scouty!  I live about 200 miles inland from you and we still ended up losing our power for three days this week, and there are still about 3000 people in the county (a very rural one, the largest town has about 20,000 people in it) who don't have power yet.   I hope you at least have heat of some kind... We had to heat our house with a portable kerosene heater until the power came back on.

Anyways, i've been enjoying this game so far, and I really like the work that you've been putting into the scenery, Tiny Pies.  BTW, I was curious about something:  Didn't Hinkley get an ugly grave that kept getting hit/shot/knocked over in some other Mafia game here or was that someone else?
-Laura/Hikaro Takayama

Gender-Fluid Christian and proud of it.

"Wot's faster than a warbuggy, more killy than a warbike, and flies through da air like a bird? I got no bleedin' idea, but I'm gonna find out."  - Kog da Flymek, pioneer of the Deffkopta

#90 Darkdragon

Darkdragon

• Experiencing difficulty...eth

Member: 14331

Posted 05 November 2012 - 04:21 AM

Thanks for having me in the game TPRU! It's been fun.

#91 Bob

Bob

• Existential Iffy-ness

Member: 3487

Posted 05 November 2012 - 05:25 PM

Thanks for the fun time! See you all in the conclusion.

Posted ImagePosted Image
Click the Spock to see the guided tour through Lexington, my city.
Bob from various Mafia Games

Brickshelf

#92 Hinckley

Hinckley

• Reay for 2017!

Posted 06 November 2012 - 05:56 PM

Is this the first mention of Lady Dolores in EB Mafia history?

If anyone on your original list is a traitor, I would have to say it's Rotrigous. His spending every night with Mary seems very suspicious. Can you investigate him if he's with another character? Kyle was following him, right? Who was following him the night Marcus killed someone? (See how well I'm following this :hmpf:) Wouldn't it make more sense that if any of us are traitors, it's Roto-Rooter? Now that he's protected Mary one night and we know there are no more killers (at least we assume) why would he keep protecting her? What are they up to? :look:

I just got a note:

Lady Dolores says you're on to something.
Who are you keeps writing these notes?

That's none of your concern.
That's none of your concern.

You want to go home and rethink your life.
So, you're Oby Wan Kenobi?

You want to punch yourself in the face.
Sinner? Ras?

The spirit of Mike the Servant says Roto-Rooter is a traitor.
Now you're just trying to change the subject...

I can't search or directly quote anything before a certain date. Must be a side effect of the new upgrade. Love nostalgic EB Mafia references! :wub:

See Dolores? When you make you accusations you make me sound like a douchebag...What's that?...Oh right...you make me sound like mint leaves and aloe.

I just go another note:

Vote: ImperialShadows/Rotrigous

You don't get a vote, Oby Wan. You're just a ghost.

Your shoe lace is untied.
It is? *Whack!* Oh, real mature Oby Wan, real mature... :hmpf_bad:

:laugh:

#93 Hinckley

Hinckley

• Reay for 2017!

Posted 06 November 2012 - 06:21 PM

Oh God, sorry to keep doing this. If you have 8 extra hours you have to read Mystery Castle. It's so hilarious and fun. Pay attention to the time stamps. Days lasted weeks. 12 game days! :laugh:

View PostCpt. Pegleg Blockbeard, on Sep 3 2008, 01:12 AM, said:

"Dear Byron,

The following is hard to hear, but is true.

The king has had a son with my wife, you know him as Daniel, This bastard son is to be the new heir upon his death, the king has only informed the friar. Unfortunately a grave mistake, as he is now known to be part of the secret society of the holy grail monks.

The friar has corrupted the young Daniel, and plans to have him make the church all powerful in their search.

The king, and his bastard son must be dealt with. you must make sure Grim is mislead and ensure the guard movements do not uncover our dealings.

I have organized the few we need to make our glorious kingdom, once again glorious and the best of all the lands.

Sincerely
Lord Ash."

Sprinkles runs to Lord Dragonator and cuddles his feet.

((thanks for the game, it has been great))
That makes that part a lot easier. How many traitors are there? :hmpf_bad: Usually the bad guys are far fewer than the good guys. Oh well. Usually the person hosting the game stops by the game to check it out when he logs in and would've seen we convicted someone two days ago.

The Friar corrupted Daniel. Who's Daniel? And who is Byron's wife? Can we all just kill ourselves? That seems an easy way out. Can someone explain-in detail-the implications of this note? I don't feel like reading 13 days of different color text to remind myself of all the sub-plots in this game...

Two more traitors after Byron and Rotrigous. And someone else is a traitor to a triator. Sheesh, if there were so many-why didn't they just succeed and start their own kindgom? And if Byron really wanted absolution why couldn't he turn everyone in? :hmpf_bad:

View PostCpt. Pegleg Blockbeard, on Sep 3 2008, 03:05 AM, said:

*sprinkles walks up to savy and claws him in the face*

It is ssssimple what my massssterrrr has written, thossse who are "traitorrrs" laugh at your confusion.

The answersss are given, no morrrre need be said. But for sssssomeone who whacks and not think,

You will notice the note was not in my massssterrrrrs hand, but of Lord Ash, therefore his wife is Suzanne. Daniel the squire was squashed by potatoes the Dragon Lord not happy with his non-involvement.

Also my master said there where two after him, do not confuse this with what you had thought. Prrrrhaps your ill logic is what hassss led to such a long time for the gloriousssss new kingdom.

Killing oneself is not allowed, technically sssspeaking. My masssssterrrrr however was ill with grief over all that had passed so innocently. Grim his master was dear to his heart. He had planned to let him live in the gloriousssss new kingdom.

You'll be wise to listen to this kittenssss words. My massssterrrrrr has given all that is needed. He has turned him self in, given you the rest and carried out his own death! What more do you want from him!

*Majiko was glowing, his talking cat spells was a wondrous success*

What the hell's a sprinkles? Is it a cat? Why does a cat talk like a snake? This is weird. Maybe you whack and don't think. I think and whack so watch your kitty-snake back! :angry: Not smart to claw my face when you fit so nicely into a blender... :look:...a windmill-powered blender! :devil:

My God, look at this NA result:

"Last night you followed Rotrigous. As stated in his final post, he did indeed make his way to the rooms of Mary the maid, and spent the night entertaining her. You do however have a suspicion that he was not just there to enjoy himself, and that it was not a coincidence that he had spent the night with Mary on many an occasion.

Despite this, he did not get up to anything that required you to take action, so you settled down comfortably and awaited the dawn…"

Could you imagine that now?? *huh*

:rofl: I love this. Go read old ones. They're so fun! :wub:

#94 Shadows

Shadows

• Free Online Spell Checker

Member: 1558

Posted 06 November 2012 - 06:32 PM

View PostHinckley, on 06 November 2012 - 06:21 PM, said:

Pay attention to the time stamps. Days lasted weeks. 12 game days! :laugh:
You're much further along in September, it seems Lady Dolores sprung forth on day 2 (the earliest posts weren't ascribed to her, she appears a little later), back in June. JUNE. JUNE TO SEPTEMBER. It's almost like Red Moon or MotEE. :laugh:

View PostWhiteFang, on Jun 15 2008, 04:04 AM, said:

Kyle, the castle torturer/executioner, had a large lump on his head. I wonder if he had anything to do with the assassination last night. Or did he torture someone so much that something hit his head?

General Marcus limping slightly. Did he fall down or something heavy hit his leg?

Calvin, the fisherman. He had scratches on his leg. Don't tell me he is out catching fish last night? His leg was pretty fine at the day. No activites are supposed to be carried out of the Castle.
Perhaps one of them was hit by a certain Greek Armor... :look:

View Postdragonator, on Jun 15 2008, 03:43 AM, said:

You can only vote when you know the player and character.
Oh, here's another note:

That's a stupid rule.
Who's writing these notes? Is it me? Where's me hand?

*locates hand*

I'm keeping my eye on you... :hmpf_bad:
And yes, inline quoting of locked topics is a bitch now.

Seriously, it's like a whole different world in there, an insane world of noobs and weirdos and those are just Draggy. It's scary to read that now... :look:

Good times. :sweet:

Shadows is looking for stalkers. Yep, you heard me right. CLICKY!

New Member? Read This | Questions? Need Help? Ask Here
Site Guidelines | Eurobricks FAQ | Visual User Guide | Tutorials

#95 Hinckley

Hinckley

• Reay for 2017!

Posted 06 November 2012 - 06:43 PM

View PostShadows, on 06 November 2012 - 06:32 PM, said:

You're much further along in September, it seems Lady Dolores sprung forth on day 2 (the earliest posts weren't ascribed to her, she appears a little later), back in June. JUNE. JUNE TO SEPTEMBER. It's almost like Red Moon or MotEE. :laugh:

Day 2? I must not know how to spell Delores. I tried using CTRL + F. Who was the first to mention her? We voted for her later. Well, Zepher did... :laugh:

Greek armor...

Seriously, it's like a whole different world in there, an insane world of noobs and weirdos and those are just Draggy. It's scary to read that now... :look:

It's hilarious! There was a two-page conclusion where all I said was "nice game, Dragonator." :wacko: What the hell? It's like bizzaro-world. Nobody even fought during the conclusion. It's weird. It makes my skin crawl. Where's the petty animosity??

Good times. :sweet:

The best. :cry_happy:

:sick: Ew, stop it. :tongue:

Maybe everyone could have that much fun again if two Admins didn't have ego wars and fight in every game and try to kill each other and act like children...dickhead Admins... :sweet:

Don't make me like you or talk to you again, it won't work! :tongue:

:ugh:

:laugh:

#96 Shadows

Shadows

Posted 06 November 2012 - 07:02 PM

View PostHinckley, on 06 November 2012 - 06:43 PM, said:

Day 2? I must not know how to spell Delores. I tried using CTRL + F. Who was the first to mention her? We voted for her later. Well, Zepher did... :laugh:
Dolores, yeah. You created her as an unnamed note writer and then named her on the next page.

Greek armor...
And giant fucking carrots. Speaking of fucking carrots, I'm not sure if you ever knew that I got revenge on our dear Lord Dragonator during the PoP Bloodbath where I had someone kill him by giant carrot in the ass. Oh, and he was playing Mustafa at the time. :laugh:

Maybe everyone could have that much fun again if two Admins didn't have ego wars and fight in every game and try to kill each other and act like children...dickhead Admins... :sweet:
Fuck 'em, fuck 'em all. With giant carrots. IN THE ASS. :angry:

Don't make me like you or talk to you again, it won't work! :tongue:
Here we go again. :look:

Oh look, a note...

Lord Salisbury Steak is trying to trick you. Don't let him do it, he's got a carrot behind his back! ~ Lady Dolores
Hmmm. :sceptic:

I would like to vote for lord Stinklepants the stinkiest lord of pants and kumquats and imaginary note writing (there were actually votes in the game that were written like that ... AND ACCEPTED!) :wacko:

#97 Hinckley

Hinckley

• Reay for 2017!

Posted 06 November 2012 - 07:13 PM

View PostShadows, on 06 November 2012 - 07:02 PM, said:

I would like to vote for lord Stinklepants the stinkiest lord of pants and kumquats and imaginary note writing (there were actually votes in the game that were written like that ... AND ACCEPTED!) :wacko:

I know. :hmpf: And Staudie narrated the whole thing. And the day openers were multi-colored novels. And then we made that Dragon guy a moderator. :wall: What the hell? :wacko:

Oh, look. A note:

You're doing it again. -Lady Dolores

What?

That thing you used to do before you started writing plays. :hmpf:

Oh, so you have a problem with the plays too?

They're as bad as multi-colored day openers and Staudie narration.

:sick:

I hear people are as sick of seeing you and the evil one make up as they are of watching you fight. Get a room.

She was always an insufferable bitch.

Vote Lord Roto-Rooter who will hopefully play in this manner in the next game and all the other bullshit can be dumped off a balcony with the rest of the potatoes.

#98 Shadows

Shadows

Posted 06 November 2012 - 07:21 PM

View PostHinckley, on 06 November 2012 - 07:13 PM, said:

Vote Lord Roto-Rooter who will hopefully play in this manner in the next game and all the other bullshit can be dumped off a balcony with the rest of the potatoes.
Wasn't that like day 4, when Captain Pegleg (?) was covered in dragon crap during one of our illustrious hosts rambling sessions?  Or maybe he did it to himself, I just remember it had something to do with food and it was disgusting and yes, perhaps we can do that. If not, we'll destroy the host, that's just about as good. :devil:

#99 Hinckley

Hinckley

• Reay for 2017!

Posted 06 November 2012 - 07:27 PM

:laugh: Yes. All of that. :devil:

#100 Cecilie

Cecilie

• Killer Killer Whale

Member: 9319

Posted 06 November 2012 - 08:10 PM

Ok, right now, this is so much more fun to read than the actual ongoing game :laugh:
Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image
My blog: Bits and Bricks
My flickr: cecilihf

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users