Howdy from the UK

2 replies to this topic

#1 jimmybignuts

jimmybignuts

Member: 32483

Posted 02 October 2012 - 03:13 PM

Hi guys

After doing a bit of Lego Googling I ended up here and this community looks fantastic.

I've been into Lego pretty much ever since I could hold a brick and I'm now 27 with two young children. I was away from Lego for a few years before my children got to the age where they can appreciate it (even if my youngest pretty much just enjoys breaking things!). I'm mainly into the Star Wars side of things and I have a Star Destroyer 6211 sitting in its box waiting for me to have a go at when I get a chance!

Since the kiddlies have come along I've been slowly buying bulk boxes as they go on sale in different places and am enjoying building some smaller custom models for them to play with. I have a fair way to go having looked at some of the MOCs on here lol.

My favourite currently owned model has to be one that was given to me last Christmas, a minifig Bruce Springsteen on stage rocking out with his guitar!

#2 Alasdair Ryan

Alasdair Ryan

• Technic Hall of Fame Editor

Member: 8292

Posted 02 October 2012 - 03:23 PM

Welcome jimmybigballs to Eurobricks.
I hope you have a fun time around the forum,and I look forward to seeing some of your mocs.:sweet:
Posted Image

Updated 02/08/12
Posted Image

#3 Wedge09

Wedge09

Member: 29763

Posted 02 October 2012 - 05:28 PM

Welcome in Eurobricks  :classic: :classic: :classic:

My gallery on Flickr, My gallery on Brickshelf as WedgeNT, My (tiny) collection & don't forget to visit my new blog Life in a Brick

Posted ImagePosted Image

Alexander Vandangant, 99-year-old male Elf Hunter in Sandy's HeroicaRPG

and proud member of Avalonia

Wedge09, proud member of the Rebel Alliance in Shadows of Nar Eurbrikka

Weyrdág, in Sandy's Cruel Angel’s Thesis ~ Downfall of Heroes

Come to ridiscover the Guilds of Historica

P.S: M¥ n4m3$ 1$ W3Ð9309

Reply to this topic

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users