Greetings to all!

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 JayLogan

JayLogan

Member: 32392

Posted 30 September 2012 - 02:13 AM

Hello everybody, I just joined the forum. I've known about it's existence for a couple of years now, but I never bothered to register until now. Why you may ask? Maybe I wanted to share my MOCs, or wanted to join a conversation, or I was bored or maybe I just wanted to use the search function. Anyway, I ended up registering and now I'm writing my intro post.
About myself: I'm 23, I'm a Hungarian native and this isn't my real name (shocker huh?) I just generally use the name above on the internet for personal reasons (yes, I do hate my real name). My main areas of interests are Marvel comics, movies, TV shows and of course LEGO. I had three sets when I was a kid, but when puberty hit I generally lost interest and I even gave away my sets (something I regret to this day). Then about two, two-and-a-half years ago my interest sparked again, but I wasn't in a financial situation where I could afford to buy new ones. This led me to try LDD in which I build mostly official sets, mostly Star Wars (often UCS-s). But then earlier this spring my situation changed and now I can afford sets (not nearly as much as I would like, but for that I blame my insatiable hunger for LEGO). Right now this is my collection: (sorry for the miss of a clickable link, but since this is my first post, the forum wouldn't let me post URLs) http://brickset.com/...wnedBy=Lantaar. If you take a look at it you'll see that I have mostly Star Wars and Marvel Superheroes sets. Star Wars because it's frickin' Star Wars, I don't think I need to tell more. Marvel Superheroes, because as I mentioned it above, I'm a Marvel fan. Other than these themes I generally like anything futuristic/space/sci-fi related with some medieval/pirates. The only theme I don't really like is City. It just simply bores me. Other than official sets I also built some MOCs in LDD, but nothing I feel is good enough for sharing except for one (which I'll post as soon as I can get flickr working) which is a rather large model of Atlantis from Stargate Atlantis (more on that when I get flick to work).
So that's about me, hope someone will read my lengthy description and finds it at leas a tiny bit interesting.

Jay Logan a.k.a. Lantaar

#2 Wedge09

Wedge09

• One-shot kill, one-shot kill, one-shot kill!

Member: 29763

Posted 30 September 2012 - 03:57 PM

Welcome in Eurobricks, hope you enkoy our forum  :classic: :classic:

My gallery on Flickr, don't forget to visit my new blog Life in a Brick

Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image

Alexander Vandangant, 99-year-old male Elf Hunter in Sandy's HeroicaRPG

Alexander Vandangant, proud member of Avalonia in the Guilds of Historica

Wedge09, proud member of the Rebel Alliance in Shadows of Nar Eurbrikka

Alexander "Wedge" Vandangant, proud member of the Kawashita group in Andromeda's Gates

Come to ridiscover the Guilds of Historica

#3 JayLogan

JayLogan

Member: 32392

Posted 30 September 2012 - 06:27 PM

I really do enjoy the forum. There are a lot of great stuff here and even more amazing MOCs.

#4 soccerkid6

soccerkid6

• Mitgardia's moccing machine

Member: 20775

Posted 02 October 2012 - 12:43 PM

View PostJayLogan, on 30 September 2012 - 06:27 PM, said:

I really do enjoy the forum. There are a lot of great stuff here and even more amazing MOCs.
Indeed  :thumbup: I hope you continue to enjoy your time here  :classic:
Sir Glorfindel of Mitgardia, Architect Regent of Valholl, Officer of Valholl, Treasurer of the Valholl Mason's guild, Economic Titan, Knight of Valholl, Mason Teacher, Shadow Rider, Gentleman, Farmer, Watchman, Protector, Frost Berserker, Manager, Gatekeeper, and Strategic Heavy Weight in the Guilds of Historica
Here is my website: http://brickbuilt.org
My flickr: link
Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image  Posted Image  Posted Image Posted Image
John 14:6, Jesus answered, "I am the way the truth and the life. No one comes to the Father except through me."
Posted Image

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users