Sign in to follow this  
JayLogan

Greetings to all!

Hello everybody, I just joined the forum. I've known about it's existence for a couple of years now, but I never bothered to register until now. Why you may ask? Maybe I wanted to share my MOCs, or wanted to join a conversation, or I was bored or maybe I just wanted to use the search function. Anyway, I ended up registering and now I'm writing my intro post.

About myself: I'm 23, I'm a Hungarian native and this isn't my real name (shocker huh?) I just generally use the name above on the internet for personal reasons (yes, I do hate my real name). My main areas of interests are Marvel comics, movies, TV shows and of course LEGO. I had three sets when I was a kid, but when puberty hit I generally lost interest and I even gave away my sets (something I regret to this day). Then about two, two-and-a-half years ago my interest sparked again, but I wasn't in a financial situation where I could afford to buy new ones. This led me to try LDD in which I build mostly official sets, mostly Star Wars (often UCS-s). But then earlier this spring my situation changed and now I can afford sets (not nearly as much as I would like, but for that I blame my insatiable hunger for LEGO). Right now this is my collection: (sorry for the miss of a clickable link, but since this is my first post, the forum wouldn't let me post URLs) http://brickset.com/search/?OwnedBy=Lantaar. If you take a look at it you'll see that I have mostly Star Wars and Marvel Superheroes sets. Star Wars because it's frickin' Star Wars, I don't think I need to tell more. Marvel Superheroes, because as I mentioned it above, I'm a Marvel fan. Other than these themes I generally like anything futuristic/space/sci-fi related with some medieval/pirates. The only theme I don't really like is City. It just simply bores me. Other than official sets I also built some MOCs in LDD, but nothing I feel is good enough for sharing except for one (which I'll post as soon as I can get flickr working) which is a rather large model of Atlantis from Stargate Atlantis (more on that when I get flick to work).

So that's about me, hope someone will read my lengthy description and finds it at leas a tiny bit interesting.

Jay Logan a.k.a. Lantaar

I really do enjoy the forum. There are a lot of great stuff here and even more amazing MOCs.

Indeed :thumbup: I hope you continue to enjoy your time here :classic: