Sign in to follow this  
TooMuchCaffeine

Victory - a Steampunk SHIP

Oh my! This is absolutely beautiful. Love what you've done with the windows, and the crane/sub combo especially

:classic:

Excellent work! That mini sub on the back has given me some ideas on how to make a post-apocalyptic pirate submarine for my setting, which was giving me some trouble for quite some time.

By the way, does this thing have an interior, or is all the space used for structural stuff to support the SNOT?

Woah! This is one sweet steampunk MOC. The color scheme is brilliant, details (crane especially) are noice and the big hull parts are used very well.

Thanks for the comments folks. Much appreciated.

Sadly this has no interior, but I plan on building some lights and perhaps some motorised elements into it for taking to a show next year.

I don't know much about Steampunk, but from what I can tell, this would fit in nicely! I just went to a Steampunk themed costume party, so I am understanding it a bit more. But this thing is beautiful! At first I had no idea about the curves up top, until I realized the upside down ship hull (perfection!). The ship itself is beautiful, but I really like the black/white photo at the start. Looks superb. And the exposed studs on the side is absolutely brilliant.

Keep up the good work. I think I've always been impressed with your builds.

Excellent steampunk MOC! Really like the general shape of the hull, as well as all the little details. Really nice job with the rivet-work, btw.

Also was intrigued enough to get your novella; haven't read it yet, but looking forward to it. I'll then post a review (on Amazon US). Is there any way you can get your nine great Amazon UK reviews to show on Amazon.com?

Edited by NiceMarmot