Assassin's Creed Decals

76 replies to this topic

#51 empithree

empithree

Member: 32901

Posted 13 November 2012 - 05:16 AM

Thanks DarkKnight7. will try it out soon.

#52 DarkKnight7

DarkKnight7

Member: 29005

Posted 13 November 2012 - 07:02 AM

No problem, empithree, would love to see how it turns out!

As I was looking for an excuse to stop working tonight, I thought I'd take a pic and try a quick mock up of Ezio from Assassin's Creed II. Here's what I came up with (mind you, without hood or side cloak)

Posted Image

Edited by DarkKnight7, 13 November 2012 - 07:02 AM.

Store: WWW.PHOENIXCUSTOMBRICKS.COM

Posted Image

New Custom Minifigures - Now Available!

Posted Image Posted Image

#53 CF Mitch

CF Mitch

• Lives in Belgium

Member: 1347

Posted 13 November 2012 - 09:40 AM

Wow, that looks really fabulous :wub:
Just one question about the 'flaps' covering his legs.
Is that part attached to the torso-print and hanging over the legs, or actually printed on the legs-part as well?

Oh and your Desmond decals are terrific too :tongue:

Regards,
Mitch
Agent Coulson: "We need you"
Tony Stark: "Yeah, more than you know..."
Agent Coulson: "Not that much"

#54 empithree

empithree

Posted 14 November 2012 - 09:36 AM

Really nice outcome. Any chance of selling the ready made printed decal? ;)

#55 empithree

empithree

Posted 15 November 2012 - 02:54 AM

idk if this the right place to post. But here my tryout . Altair , Ezio & Connor. Althought the ezio is a abit out of portion. Had to resize the width to 1.6cm

Attached Images

• assasin.JPG

#56 PsyKater

PsyKater

• I am Adriano. Please be nice.

Member: 30022

Posted 15 November 2012 - 08:34 AM

:drool: :excited: :drool:
- PsyKater [psyː'kɑtɐ]

Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image

Stigveladi Kötturin, the Ghost Buster

in Sandy's Heroica! The RPG!

247 years old Dwarven Mage

[stats] | [story] | [intro] | [currently on the Fields of Glory]

Timezone: CEST (UTC/GMT+2)

Retak Yps, Nephilim Necromancer

in Sandy's Heroica RPG - Cruel Angel's Thesis

2013 years old male Fenerian Necromancer

Posted Image

We opened a new BrickLink Store for you: steinreich24.com - From fans for fans! Learn more about our idea in the Bazaar!

#57 DarkKnight7

DarkKnight7

Posted 15 November 2012 - 09:08 PM

View Postempithree, on 15 November 2012 - 02:54 AM, said:

idk if this the right place to post. But here my tryout . Altair , Ezio & Connor. Althought the ezio is a abit out of portion. Had to resize the width to 1.6cm

This is definitely the right place and thanks for sharing these! It's great to see how people use these decals and how they actually turn out on the figs themselves!

I would say the only difference I had with your own uses was the following: Altair - I decided to use light gray arms and he will have a white Lego material wrap around for the hanging down parts, Ezio - I used the same parts, but obviously I will have the leg portion printed directly on the legs and my design will also feature a small cape to go over the right side ( the figures left side) of the figure, and for Connor - I used a tan torso and the printing will go directly onto the legs (front and sides) - which I have to say looks awesome printed...I can't wait to show you all when the protyping is done how great Connor looks printed...and after I figure out (with professional guidance and help) how to do the wrap around for Connor. these differences in choice are the beauty behind customization, so awesome work and it was great to see!

Also, I finished a quick mockup of Desmond today too, that I thought I'd share (though, I'm up in the air about if I like using Lego's jeans legs or if I should create my own...) Feedback and suggestions welcome!!

Edited by DarkKnight7, 27 March 2013 - 02:26 PM.

Posted Image

#58 empithree

empithree

Posted 16 November 2012 - 09:15 AM

Thanks for the feedback. and yes i obviously forget about the detail on connor leg LOL. Btw nice desmond minifig. ;)

#59 Axis600

Axis600

Member: 28633

Posted 16 November 2012 - 02:04 PM

View Postempithree, on 15 November 2012 - 02:54 AM, said:

:oh: So that's how they look...well done, both of you. :laugh:
Khamar Ibn Hakkad of the Kaliphlin guild.

#60 friedchikenfairy

friedchikenfairy

Member: 29283

Posted 18 November 2012 - 06:05 PM

Posted Image

Ahh. I've finally found the time to create these little bad boys and decided to build a little MOC for them :wink:  Well, here's a teaser for it :blush: (Hint: Involves Leap of Faiths)  And again, fantastic decals :wub:
Posted Image~~~~~~~~~~~~Posted Image~~~~~~~~~~~~ Posted Image

"Fried chicken just tend to make you feel better about life"
                                  -Minny Jackson

#61 DarkKnight7

DarkKnight7

Posted 22 November 2012 - 09:31 AM

Haytham Kenway has now been added as well at the beginning of the thread. I look forward to hearing your feedback and constructive criticism.

Thanks,

Posted Image

#62 CF Mitch

CF Mitch

• Lives in Belgium

Posted 22 November 2012 - 08:04 PM

Great job, once again! His suit looks incredibly awesome and alike :sweet::thumbup:
One question, though. Why the color difference? Or does that have to do with the clear- and nonclear decals?

Regards,
Mitch

#63 DarkKnight7

DarkKnight7

Posted 23 November 2012 - 04:30 AM

View PostCF WeaZZel, on 22 November 2012 - 08:04 PM, said:

Great job, once again! His suit looks incredibly awesome and alike :sweet: :thumbup:
One question, though. Why the color difference? Or does that have to do with the clear- and nonclear decals?

Regards,
Mitch

Hey Mitch, thanks, glad you liked it. As for the two colors, the issue is that the Haytham in the game has a very unique blue color that is not closely matched in Lego. Really, the closest would be the Dark Gray torsos, but his coat is an obvious shade of blue. So, for those that want accuracy to the game color, I thought I'd throw the one on the left in there, but if it is used, the user will have to personalize the torso through a similar paint or dye to the lego torso. But, for those just looking to mod a current color of Lego, the closest match would be the dark blue, so I provided a version on the right. And, as there is really no identification of what he has on his back, and due to the fact he is covered with capes, I didn't create a back design to go with his second face. Does this explanation make sense? if you guys have a good suggestion for how I should color Haytham, I'd be more than happy to hear it, as that was the greatest challenge with his design.

Edited by DarkKnight7, 23 November 2012 - 04:31 AM.

Posted Image

#64 RaincloudDustbin

RaincloudDustbin

Member: 25368

Posted 30 November 2012 - 10:43 PM

Bought AC 2, remembered this topic and checked it out immediately! Can't wait to try out Ezio!
Flickr: http://www.flickr.co...s/91926269@N06/

Please click on my YouTube channel for great videos based on LEGO and comics. Subscribers greatly appreciated: http://www.youtube.c...ser/ComicBricks

Posted Image  Posted Image

#65 PsyKater

PsyKater

• I am Adriano. Please be nice.

Member: 30022

Posted 04 December 2012 - 04:59 PM

Unfortunately the pictures are not showing up?
- PsyKater [psyː'kɑtɐ]

Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image

Stigveladi Kötturin, the Ghost Buster

in Sandy's Heroica! The RPG!

247 years old Dwarven Mage

[stats] | [story] | [intro] | [currently on the Fields of Glory]

Timezone: CEST (UTC/GMT+2)

Retak Yps, Nephilim Necromancer

in Sandy's Heroica RPG - Cruel Angel's Thesis

2013 years old male Fenerian Necromancer

Posted Image

We opened a new BrickLink Store for you: steinreich24.com - From fans for fans! Learn more about our idea in the Bazaar!

#66 Axis600

Axis600

Posted 05 December 2012 - 01:54 PM

View PostPsyKater, on 04 December 2012 - 04:59 PM, said:

Unfortunately the pictures are not showing up?
Ditto. I can't see the decals anymore :hmpf_bad:

#67 CF Mitch

CF Mitch

• Lives in Belgium

Posted 05 December 2012 - 02:40 PM

Wow, crap.
I completely forgot to check this topic for a while :wall:

But yeah, your explanation makes a lot of sense, thanks :sweet:

#68 DarkKnight7

DarkKnight7

Posted 19 December 2012 - 11:13 PM

View PostAxis600, on 05 December 2012 - 01:54 PM, said:

Ditto. I can't see the decals anymore :hmpf_bad:

Yeah, I meant to get on here earlier, but things with the prints are moving fast and furious lately...on my end at least! As we are getting very close to offering these designs in print form, we are still working out the copyright issues involved, and for the time being, at least, I've decided to take them down. I apologize for this, but it was strongly suggested by several people who are in the know about this. If it is decided that it would not be an issue, which I would hope comes to be true, they may be put on here again. But, for now, I have to take them down for copyright reasons, etc. I will update you all if and when they are added again.

For now...you can see a few previews of what we're working on at BrickArms Flickr page...(click the link below)...keep in mind, this is a prototype print and the print quality is being tweaked, along with the hoods (not shown here) and waistcoats (by MMCB Custom Capes) are being worked out, but it gives you an idea for where we may be going. Our hope is that they will be available by about January 2013!

Connor in White (prototype) - BrickArms Flickr

Along with that, I've started a Flickr page of my own (I know...finally, right?) and that will be where I'll post any updates on the prints and prototypes in the next few weeks, and in the future. Come check me out there.

Phoenix Custom Bricks - Flickr

Posted Image

#69 teha123

teha123

Member: 34940

Posted 27 December 2012 - 09:34 AM

Hi,

i am new in this forum really love your assasins creed decals,but strange i cant seems to view it is it block?

#70 LuxorV

LuxorV

• Will Cat Accordingly.

Member: 1771

Posted 27 December 2012 - 10:02 AM

Please read the post above yours, and you'll see they have been blocked due to copyright issues for now.

Also, please check your grammar and spelling when posting; we are not in a rush here, so take a few more seconds and make sure your posts are easily readable. Thank you. :classic:

New Member? Read This | Questions? Need Help? Ask Here

Site Guidelines | Eurobricks FAQ | Visual User Guide

Looking for new decals or help customising your LEGO elements? Check the Minifig Customisation Index!

My Brickshelf --- My Flickr

#71 teha123

teha123

Member: 34940

Posted 28 December 2012 - 03:12 AM

Sorry about that. What a missed.

#72 Axis600

Axis600

Posted 28 December 2012 - 05:06 PM

View PostDarkKnight7, on 19 December 2012 - 11:13 PM, said:

Yeah, I meant to get on here earlier, but things with the prints are moving fast and furious lately...on my end at least! As we are getting very close to offering these designs in print form, we are still working out the copyright issues involved, and for the time being, at least, I've decided to take them down. I apologize for this, but it was strongly suggested by several people who are in the know about this. If it is decided that it would not be an issue, which I would hope comes to be true, they may be put on here again. But, for now, I have to take them down for copyright reasons, etc. I will update you all if and when they are added again.

For now...you can see a few previews of what we're working on at BrickArms Flickr page...(click the link below)...keep in mind, this is a prototype print and the print quality is being tweaked, along with the hoods (not shown here) and waistcoats (by MMCB Custom Capes) are being worked out, but it gives you an idea for where we may be going. Our hope is that they will be available by about January 2013!

Connor in White (prototype) - BrickArms Flickr

Along with that, I've started a Flickr page of my own (I know...finally, right?) and that will be where I'll post any updates on the prints and prototypes in the next few weeks, and in the future. Come check me out there.

Phoenix Custom Bricks - Flickr
I see. Well, you gotta do what you gotta do, right? I can't wait to where this goes :classic:

#73 Jamit

Jamit

• The voice of LAML radio

Member: 960

Posted 23 March 2013 - 09:37 PM

When these decals first came out, I started working on an animation with them. I only kept at it for a couple days, so I didn't get too far. But I decided to post it to youtube, so here you guys can see the decals "in action"

Edited by Jamit, 23 March 2013 - 09:37 PM.

Posted Image

#74 DarkKnight7

DarkKnight7

Posted 27 March 2013 - 02:29 PM

View PostJamit, on 23 March 2013 - 09:37 PM, said:

When these decals first came out, I started working on an animation with them. I only kept at it for a couple days, so I didn't get too far. But I decided to post it to youtube, so here you guys can see the decals "in action"

Thanks for sharing that, Jamit! That would have been pretty cool to see a full version of! I'm sure it was a LOT of work, though, just to get to that stage. Appreciate the work you did!

Posted Image

#75 DarobaZ

DarobaZ

Member: 85432

Posted 08 November 2013 - 11:33 PM

hi!
these are my products :blush:
Posted ImagePosted Image

Edited by DarobaZ, 09 November 2013 - 12:22 AM.

Reply to this topic

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users