H_ero

Hello I'm new

Hello fellow lego'ers I'm new here and found you searching for Lego themed tattoos more seeing if my tattooist had used mine online.

I'm also how shall i put this ..... erm not the best on computers and as such would like to be told how I can share my picture with you (i have searched but cant seem to find what i think i need)too see what you think :).

I have been a big fan of Lego since the 80's and have recently introduced my little boy too the world of Lego (he's now 4 and given up eating the bricks

Although his sister is at the age of eating)

I'm a keen follower of motor sport which influenced my first Lego tattoo massively, due to space requirements in our growing home I have also reduced my Lego too small sets that me and my boy build and figures which are for now kept in my wardrobe :(

So that's me

Hero

Ha ha ha just as I'm about to post my first post I find the picture upload button, I will now post it in the right place

To share pictures, you need to set up a Flickr (I need to set one up too :grin:) or find another website where you can put your pictures, and then insert the link into the "insert image" button. Welcome to Eurobricks!!!

Edited by Lightning Dragon

Welcome to Eurobricks, H_ero!

An alternative to Flickr is Brickshelf which is free.

But I prefer Flickr, because it has a much better interface, does the resizing of images for you, and allows for people to respond to your pictures.

There are other image hosting sites ( from Microsoft and Google), but these two are the most popular.