DoubleT

Lego Star Wars Spring/Summer 07

Hi

Due to the problems with some bad members, the two past 07 SW topics have been closed.

Now its time to start again, if you (Sam etc.) know or have posted news about the upcomming 07 Star Wars sets, please post them here..

morten_sonne posted the last information before it was closed (Thanks you Great Dane ;-) )

Just went to my local LEGO dealer and looked at the catalog for dealers again, asked if I could take some pictures, but no, I couldn

Morten beg like crazy 2 take photos please im so exited to find out wot they look like !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! *y* please please please just like that 2 bad if u cant if it came to that can you please just describe it some more please thanks. *y*

alright! Kit fisto!!! looks like TLG is listening to the F-A-N-S!

2 new batman sets? wonder what more batman vehicles they were going to make. Can you describe the vehicles? airborne or land based?

edit: saw your other post. bat tank and batcopter? seriously... ?!?! what was tlg thinking?

what is a bat tank for? the bat mobile isn't a tank enough for you? they had to make a less mobile vehicle? the baddies are going to wait while you drive the 5mph thing? if the "tank" was actually the bat mobile from batman begins, then yeah...that thing rocks. otherwise, bleh.

batcopter - uh...i much rather have a bat hover/glider like the green goblin's. batcopter isn't that much of an improvement over batwing.

I only had a short look on the Batman sets, since I was more interested in the Star Wars sets. I am sure they will loose patinece with me if I come back, and try to take pictures of the catalog. Maybe there is another person who can try to get some pictures from the dealers catalog.

Morten Sonne

Are you having a toy shop or how do you contact a LEGO dealer?

Good news - thx for sharing *y*

Quite easy... Find a LEGO store and start the sucking up! ;-) After a while they cave in and let You see the catalogues, just to get rid of You. And Morten can be quite persuasive :-P :-P

KimT

Thanks for the news, this confirms the news from the previous thread.

I assume the battle droids must have either new arms (like the skeletons in the new Castle theme) or new guns, since they wouldn't be able to hold them properly otherwise. And I'm definitely looking forward to the Kit Fisto figure!

Thank you for the news. If TLC put those skeleton arms on those battle droids...grrrrrrrr *n* . They're alright on skeletons, but on battle droids, nah, don't think it'll look good. I hope for new guns :-) .

Thanks for the info morten. Im guessing all the minifigs were fleshies, right?

Let me just be the first person to say: Uh Duuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh!!!

-l2k-

Let me just be the first person to say: Uh Duuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh!!!

-l2k-

Actually, I was asking the person who actually saw the pics, I dont need your rude comments.

I like the flesh tones as well. And I like the yellow tones too. They're all good!

Now I have seen the sets too.

Kit-Fisto pretty much looks like in the game LSW I.

He

Actually, I was asking the person who actually saw the pics, I dont need your rude comments.

All licensed sets are fleshtone :-|

-l2k-

Thanks for the updates.

Did anyone happen to see any Technic sets in the catalog?

Naboo Fighter: is a mix between UCS and the regular one as mentioned above.

The minifigs is most definatley one young Ani but the other minifig looks like he is wearing

a Jedi robe but also goggles.

Could this be a Royal Naboo Pilot, like Ric Olie?

More great news about the new sets! Now all we nead is some printed body's and new legs for all these different R2 units heads!

I'd like to get the JSF for my birthday(1st of june).Will it be out by then?